Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official "Star Ocean: Till the End of Time" Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official "Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Guild"
Favorite couples in Star Ocean. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you even think there are couples in Star Ocean?
Of course.
65%
 65%  [ 52 ]
Yaoi couples. Yes.
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Yuri couples. Yes.
11%
 11%  [ 9 ]
No.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 79

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:19 am
iFloe
MyOwnBestCritic
The whip is sexy, yes?

And the makeup...
Bow chicka...;D

That blue lipstick's rocking my stockings. 3nodding
Bow chicka BOW BOWW! *reverb*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:06 am
MyOwnBestCritic
iFloe
MyOwnBestCritic
The whip is sexy, yes?

And the makeup...
Bow chicka...;D

That blue lipstick's rocking my stockings. 3nodding
Bow chicka BOW BOWW! *reverb*
I like the skin tight outfit.8D  

iFloe

foxycrev

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:14 am
-pounces upon Anarchy-

ANARCHY! I HAVE BELZEBER HAIR D':

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:10 pm
I love Belzeber!

And TynavexFarleen rocks my socks.  

~Eternity_Rose~
Vice Captain

AnarchySky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:39 pm
foxyboy_chan
-pounces upon Anarchy-

OMFG!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneonenoeenoeneneneoe  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:48 pm
AnarchySky
foxyboy_chan
-pounces upon Anarchy-

OMFG!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneonenoeenoeneneneoe

Woah. That's a lotta ones!

Now foxy needs lipstick, tight pants, and a vest...  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

~Eternity_Rose~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:13 pm
Yes, foxy does >D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:20 am
Extreme Makeover: SO3 Edition, anyone? >3  

Levallia Lunaire
Crew

~Eternity_Rose~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:06 pm
I WOULD WATCH THAT EVERDAY.
And record it, too. 8D;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:37 am
Copy cat! D:

(Floe's mule account.)  

Belzelber

Levallia Lunaire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:09 pm
~Eternity_Rose~
I WOULD WATCH THAT EVERDAY.
And record it, too. 8D;

Reality TV I'd actually enjoy! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:15 pm
FLOE YOU... YOU STOLE MY IDEA D: -pounces upon Belzeber and rapes-

>_>;

I want to watch Reality 4D space show. 8D

foxycrev

Imladris_Kerenska

Eternal Demigod

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:31 pm
If no one minds my pathetic Canadian two-bits here, here's my version of favorite couples, with my own twist, bred from watching too much harem anime, since I like the ladies too much. (Sayin that, yaoi has zilch place here. sorry, won't do it, nope. Won't hold against others that do like such, but moi personally won't have such in the following, or... well.. anywhere else. The womanly figure is a treasure of goddess note, and such I worship such.

Just ask my wife of nine years. =^^= )

Anywho, my version of favorite couples endings, with the twist.. (put in order of both faves, as well as dramatic prose. Or something along silly lines.)

1. Nel/Clair - Aye, a yuri coupling, which is why I won't hold the freedom of yaoi against anyone. But I too see the merits of two long standing friends that have been through all manner of tumultuous war. The rest of the reasons are as said from page one on here, so I leave it all at that.

2. Cliff/Mirage - Two Klausians from the same dojo, the same ship. same organization, same adopted upbringing of Maria, and then both commanded by said Goddess of Alteration. It's a tic too obvious to me. Fayt shouldn't have bothered, (eh, a guy has crushes, what can ya do... course 'this' solves that.)

3. Sophia/Fayt/Maria - Yes... SophiaxFaytxMaria, this from the standpoint of 'after' the couple endings, with enough time, and noting the fact it's just as likely that because of all three having Symbological Genes 'of' the Creator's (Luther's) own codestring parameters, that because of them, in a possible theory sort of way, that the three 'and' the combined realization of the Eternal Sphere inhabitants to accept their own reality 'as' reality, led to the three Symbological partners (Gods/Goddesses persay,) becoming an anchor for their reality still existing at all.

Aye, this means without Sophia, Fayt and Maria, (and this is conjecture as much as the game itself espoused in the first place,) their Universe might not exist. Again, 'way' conjecture here, but has a strange sense to me anyway, given the situation that ended up taking place. If a person dying could just 'accept' they were still going to live, and then still be alive despite empirical evidence to the tragic otherwise, then anyone, including Ameena and Dion, should still be alive. With a Universe deleted to the same end, I suspect there's that anchor that tethers their reality to this one anchor. Course then we go into religious discussion, and can spend hundreds of posts in a new thread, just on that.

Which leads to my coupling point, set after the game ends. I did the FaytxSophia ending, and would like to work towards the FaytxMaria ending on my third go around, (which means picking up Albel Nox, whom I'm not an active fan of. (Sorry, another tidbit against me, I know.) And yet even with a FaytxMaria ending, I still go back to this same contention point.

I don't think, even with Fayt choosing, one or the other would stay away for long. I mean the guy has one lady as a childhood friend for like forever, and the other who tracked him down and even knew what sport and position Fayt played as. And then Sophia finds out she's no different from Fayt and Maria, which 'had' to have an effect and all.

Now, I'll say this for, the endings, and the game itself. The game's too passive. Sure, go with the accepted one guy, one girl routine and all that, but there's two things I note of this particular game. It's one: An anime series in PS2 form, and Two: Anime series with any form of one guy as a love interest, is lambasted six ways to Sunday by the female gender. I mean sure, there's Lain and other anime that have other themes as their own. But this is, in all respects, an anime based harem matchmaking game, lain under a dang good story line and themery I'd myself would die to live in. (And die soon after when the Executioners arrive, but anywho...) As such, I cannot for the life of me as any sort of insane anime fan (sort of Cosplay, not a cosplayer, sorry,) not see all this, the three mentioned here, as anything less than a love triangle.

Give either one year away from the other two, and the separation won't last. At least I can't help but see it.

To save server space and my carpal hands and all, I'll come down to the point that somehow all three would end up back together, one way or another. And I see Sophia and Maria, as Tenchi does (if he notes either,) of Ryoko and Ayeka. Classic antagonistic anime opposites. At least on some level. I don't think, at the very least, that the comic and romantic nuances of such a paring have been explored as it should be. And even if Blair in 4-D S211 managed to rectify a full copy backup of the Eternal Sphere, to some point where my 'anchor' point is rendered moot and void, I still think the three are too intertwined to allow either lady to just let Fayt go, no matter what he decides. (If harem anime is infamous for anything, it's the guy that has no choice in romantic matters. Where's the comedy in it all, if this is not so?)

Saying all this, I might be seriously considering exploring this tri-paring in some fanfiction writing, once I get the courage up to try this. If anything, duking it out for Fayt on the Paracelsus's Table, for the guy, would be fun to write about.

And given I'm more the Nel/Clair fan here, one wonders at my sanity. Eh, never had one. =>>=

So, that's my lameo take on my pairings, full of logic holes and all. I stand ready to be pummeled by both flame and EM Stun Explosives for writing this. (At least from the Albel fans out there, if anyone at all.)

And so, I'm so done. =xX=;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:49 am
DUDE

Well said. D;

That is pretty much what I've been trying to mentally send to everyone for like 9000+ years since ever. D:

I swear, I love the Maria x Fayt x Sophia thing, and you've pretty much made my inner fangirl squeal and sugar high with joy with your whole "They'll always come back together" spiel. x3 <3

And I agree on the womanly figure thing as a goddess too! Except my anti-feminist friend has poisoned my mind into thinking that estrogen might just be the bane of everyone's existence. D;

But really though, you should write that story. >w<

But don't worry, I'm not too fond of Albel myself. x3

You're, like, an older male self of me. D: It's awesome. -clings-

foxycrev

white_mokona

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:19 pm
mirage and cliff.
fayt and maria  
The Official "Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Guild"

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff