Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm
>>Slowly the female stood, wet hair clinging to every curve of her bare body. She hated it. Why couldn't she have been born male? Daelya allowed herself to be led to the bath, pointing a foot to slip into the water before stepping in and sitting down. It felt like bliss<< If there was a way, I could not tell you what it is. Else I would have already done it. >>Her violet eyes flicked to the female, soft but penetrating<< Cinderella was saved by a prince... If I am cinderella, and if you do not lie now to me, are you my prince? >>With that, she slid her head beneathe the surface of the water, completely submerging herself in warmth<<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 pm
Blushing, Alexus looked to the side as thoughts ran through her head. Was she ready to give the commitment that a prince would give? Was she even good enough to be a prince? More so... were princes ever female? Ducking her head under as well, she surfaced, bringing Daelya up with her. "I... I don't lie... and I wouldn't to you... you mean a lot to me Daelya... that's for certain... but... I'm not a man... and... I'm not as great as a prince... it'd be an honor to become that role in your life for you... to protect you... to worship every part of you... but... even if I wanted your happiness... would I be allowed to do such a thing? Would I be good enough to make you happy? ... There are countless people in the world who'd love you and take you in as their own... the main thing that'd matter though would be... who would make you the happiest?" Bringing the pegasus into a soft but warm hug, Alexus continued "Do you know what this small act does to me? It makes me happy... as it would many others... but to me... what matters is if it were to make you feel something... what would this hug matter if it were only one sided? ... I understand your fear to get close to anybody because of what happened with your father, but you needn't fear everyone that you come across... If I told you... that I did in fact care about you, would you believe me? ... You know... I wouldn't do anything to hurt you... I... I just want you to feel safe around me... You know of my feelings... but because of those feelings I'm reduced to only being able to hug you... Because I care about what would make you happy... I don't want to do anything that I want... that may offend or scare you in anyway..." Alexus understood what she was saying and told the entire truth while she stood there in the comfortable warmth of the bath water, carressing Daelya gently, holding her as if she were a feather. Alexus left the oppurtunity for Daelya to release herself if she felt the need to, or felt uncomfortable in any way.  

ChiemiChan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 am
I seemed that that type of place was the only place that Qiao was really at home in. She was more of a man than any other person she knew and she was going to miss it. It was not until she was out of the shop with her stuff in bags on her body that she felt a twinge of homesickness.

But that was quickly ended when she felt her self picked up and then lifted up. She gasped and wrapped her arms around Vernon's shoulders and clung tightly to him. "OH my god....are we flying?" She shivered a bit and nuzzled her head in to his neck. "You are such a lier... I know you could help yourself. I know you have a certain amout of self control." Then she thought about it and shook her head. "NO never mind. Your right..." she slowly started to look around wondering why he chose to fly. She must be heavy. But it was nice to see his wings working.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 am
>>Daelya took a deep breath of air when she surfaced, truthfully unaware of when she would have gone up by herself again. Her eyes remained closed as she half listened, leaning heavily on the edge of the bath to keep herself up<< It was only a simple musing Miss Alexus. >>She spoke softly. Slowly she opened her eyes as she was pulled into the hug, looking up at the female<< Your mothers as fairy godmothers...your sisters the mice...me the cinderella...my past the evil step sisters...the glass slippers found. >>Daelya smiled softly, the color coming back to her face as she calmed down<< If there's no prince though, there is no happy ending. Therefore...a hole in this Cinderella story. >>Alexus was beautiful, kind and warm. But Daelya would never be so forward. Especially so quickly. She was comfortable around the hybrid, but admitting she liked the hug she was in, even to herself? Impossible<< I believe you are looking for more in me then I am capable of.  

Tartara

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 am
Chuckling, Vernon held onto her tightly as they flew towards the mansion. "I may have been able to for a little while, though because it was you... I just couldn't seem to help myself..."
Smiling down at her however, he said "Once we get back home we can get you settled in, and from there we can rest up... It'll most likely take some bit of work to find a place for everything, though you're free to put anything wherever you really want to."
Seeing the mansion up ahead, Vernon just zoomed down, making sure that he held Qiao tightly within his arms. It was a nice feeling to be able to feel the wind flowing freely through his hair, along with the warmth that he felt with his beloved cradled in his arms. He wondered if she had ever felt this before, he hoped so, as it was a nice and refreshing feeling to him.

Smiling as she shook her head, Alexus softly carressed Daelya's face as she spoke quietly, "Your happiness is what I'd like... For you to be free of your past, and to be able to smile to your fullest... I'd try my best on that part... The only thing I'd ask would for you to not fear meeting with me or my family again for that matter..." Stifling a giggle, Alexus said "You've seen the wrath of mama Jacey, though you know not to fear it anymore... She loves mama Dior, and she stops advances if she knows they're not welcome... Something... that I have a hard time doing with you..." Lightly letting out soft laughter, Alexus brought herself to gently lay a kiss upon Daelya's forehead as she said "I will be your prince until you can find someone to love then... I... I just hope that I can be a befitting prince for you... Even if it's only for a short time, and you choose a newer... better prince than me..." Alexus knew what she was getting herself into, but she wouldn't turn back now. Daelya meant a lot to her, and even if she couldn't be the one who Daelya would be able to love in return, she could at least try and help her to overcome some of the fear from her past, which would definitely aid in the others' happiness...
Hugging the pegasus once again, Alexus then said "If... if this makes you feel uncomfortable... let me know and I'll stop... Just... don't run away again... I couldn't bear the thought of having you go through that again... Especially in the state that you're in... fragile... a damsel in distress... Cinderella..." Alexus' face went ablush at the next question, "Daelya... if I asked for you to take that kissing promise off of me for just a few minutes... would you?" Alexus' eyes were almost pleading but she wouldn't tell the other what she truly wanted... she wouldn't tell Daelya yet... that she wanted to be her prince forever, to hold her, and to make her feel what love truly was... It was a bit selfish to the hybrid to even think such things, as she merely told herself that she'd only take what was given or allowed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 am
>>She needed a nap. A nice, long nap. The pegasus watched as her new friend placed her heart before her. Everything felt so odd suddenly, the water too hot. The air was too thick with humidity, and how did she come to be naked? Sensitive ears picked up what alexus said without immediately registering the meaning<< I am starting to feel comfortable around your family Miss Alexus... >>She gave the lightest of starts at the kiss, suprised at the new form of contact. Long after the others lips left her forehead, she could feel where they had been. It wasn't entirely intolerable...<< Miss Alexus... >>She reached out to cup the others face, the lightest of frowns kissing the forehead the other had kissed. It was obvious to see the hybrids struggle with words. It was oddly heartwarming to see someone try so hard to consider her feelings while battling against their own. Maybe at long last...she found someone who wanted to be with her, for her?<< Yes Alexus...for a few minutes, I would.  

Tartara

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am
As he zoomed down Qiao gasped and held tighter. Flying was really not her things. Give her the earth give her the sea and she was fine but put her up in the sky and that was another thing. she gasped and held tightly to him. "Are you still positive you will not give me a room for me to put my own things in? I will still share your bed my love but I do not want to ruin your plushie collection with my traveling things. Just a small room for a library will do me fine...if I may. " Shew as a bit nervous not that everything she own was up in the air and heading for the ground. She shivered a bit and hide her face in his shoulder. Now that they were not in the throws of love making she was curious at how he had just sweeped her off her feet, after all they didn't know the first thing about each other...well she knew he wanted children and liked plushies and he knew how she lost her eye but that was it. It was not that she was regretting things but it started to hint in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:01 am
Happy that Daelya had consented for her to kiss her, Alexus face then began to harbor a bright pink hue. The first kiss that would actually have meaning behind it... Gently stroking the side of Daelya's cheek, Alexus brought her lips to softly brush against Daelya's.
It was short, but it meant a lot to Alexus. She wouldn't let herself get carried away with this new privelage, especially when she knew Daelya would most likely not appreciate an act much more than a sweet, but chaste kiss.
Alexus' face was almost as red as a cherry when she had pulled herself away from going to much more into the kiss. It was getting a bit hot within the bath for Alexus right now. It would often do that as the bath was at a temperature where one could faint if they stayed in for far too long.
Holding her hand out to Daelya, Alexus then thought about clothes. Daelya's clothes were still wet and she wanted to slightly change due to the fact that dinner was still on... "What... shall we do about clothes...? I have some clothes that you can wear, though... do you mind wearing a towel or robe while going up to the closet?" Alexus didn't quite mind herself going in a towel or robe since even if she ran into someone, which was highly doubted, they'd most likely already seen her before as she'd forgotten to bring clothes on various times, though, for Daelya, maybe it'd be wierd for her?

ChiemiChan

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 am
Letting his hands stroke through Qiao's hair, he whispered into her ear "We're here, did you not enjoy it? One day, I can take you flying more often so that you can get used to the feel... and you needn't worry, I'd never drop you." Chuckling, Vernon left a kiss upon her cheek and cuddled her as he let her down but held her hand as he walked with her. "Everything in the room has a place, so you needn't worry about it ruining anything. They can go in a seperate corner if you'd like though, going into a seperate room would feel a bit lonesome... Little Auriona'll miss you..." Holding out the little plush in fornt of his face, he made as if it was crying because it missed her already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 am
>>She knew it would happen. She knew it. But still her heart suddenly came back to life to pound in her ears as Alexus loomed closer. And there it was. Violet eyes closed as the velvet feeling of lips pressed against hers. It wasn't like any other kiss she'd ever felt...instead of power and need it was...gentle. The hand on the others face slipped down to her shoulder, her face becoming a brand new shade of red akin only to a tomato. Something seemed to stir within her as the other pulled away. Disapointment? Regret? It couldn't be. Afterall...it wasn't like she LIKED that kiss. Right?<< A...a robe...will suffice... >>She spoke slowly, her eyes opening only to look away in embarassment. Her prince charming was a female. A shapely, attractive, female<<  

Tartara

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am
Looking towards the folded stack of towels and robes, Alexus picked two from the pile of robes and brought one to Daelya.
Alexus' face looked almost as if she was sunburnt as the kiss that had just occured moments before loomed within her head.
Quickly placing her clothes over her body, Alexus started to fold their clothes, placing all of her's together, and holding the glass slippers out towards Daelya as her other two were still cold and wet with snow. Holding her hand out, she offered to help Daelya into the shoes. "A..are you well enough to walk... or does anything hurt? ..." Looking to the side, her blush stayed as she kept remembering how nice the kiss felt. Thinking about it, she smiled. One day, she hoped she would be allowed to do it again, she'd wait for the next time she'd be allowed to kiss Daelya. She'd show her that loving someone wouldn't mean caring about their own lusts over the others' feelings. She'd show her what a prince was supposed to be like, and though she didn't think she'd be perfect at it, she'd definitely try.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 pm
>>Smoothly the female stood out of the bath after Alexus, feeling the water cascade down her body back into the original pool and her hair start to cling to her body<< I think I will be alright to walk. >>She moved her hair aside to put on her robes before moving it back behind her. Daelya looked at Alexus before lifting a foot to slip into a glass slipper<<  

Tartara

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 pm
Smiling softly, Alexus held Daelya's hand to help her into the glass slippers. "Don't worry, they won't break... and if you feel off balance, I could always carry you..."
Thinking about the kiss was almost causing her to drift off into a dream like state. It was amazing what it had done to her. Thinking of a way to calm her heart and her mind, she brought up clothing "I'm sure that your dress will dry by tonight, however, dinner will be done soon, and we'll need to get you into something comfortable. The closet with many dresses is an option, though it has many, so there's a lot of choices there... What color do you like the best? We can start from there..."
Trying to hide her blush, as she spoke wasn't as easy as she thought it'd be, though at least she had calmed down for just a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm
>>It fit. The slipper actually fit. She slid her other foot into the remaining one. It WAS cinderella<< Light blue... >>Looking over at Alexus, she caught the others blush. Which made her in turn think of the kiss, and reddened her face once more. She tied the robe closed<< Thank...thank you...for um...helping me.  

Tartara

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:07 pm
Alexus feigned innocence, though the redness of her face betrayed her. She didn't want to delve too much into the matter of the fact that there was some form of mutual feelings when the kiss had occured... She had done it, and surprisingly wasn't pushed away.
Many magical things had happened that night, and it involved the two of them. Perhaps it was written in the stars for her to meet Daelya... Perhaps she was meant to feel this warm comforting feeling when she was next to the pegasus.
Seeing the cheeks of the other, Alexus planted a soft kiss upon the other's cheek. She hadn't really knew what had come over her, though the kiss was soft and gentle, perhaps the other would think nothing of it? She wanted for Daelya to like what she was doing to her, but she knew she couldn't have everything... At least she wasn't being pushed away? Still lightly holding the other's hand, they walked towards the door, Alexus carrying all of the other neatly wrapped clothes/accessories and footwear in her other hand.

Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games