Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 pm
Mm. I need someone to post in a CB topic with me. Naked and backward. And I'll name it something that doesn't scream "come in and ruin my achievement." <.<

Edit: Scratch that. It apparently only works if 15 separate people post. Way to make it impossible, Gaia.

Funny how I managed the nudist colony and the prayer circle, but got clambake ruined every time. You'd think that one would be the easiest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Even tho I enjoyed my time at school, I'm glad that it's over.  

Benisato

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm
Only I could make a "boys post here" thread and not even get a troll to reply. Funny how I was in plenty of clambake threads without obvious names. And I didn't think "rock out with your c**k out" was THAT damned far of a stretch. Drr...... boys are dumb. =B  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 am
I'm not entirely sure why I'm still working at these achievements instead of sleeping. Agh so tired.

But yaaaaay Disneyland season pass!

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:59 am
Halloween Horror Night tickets are on sale omg. crying heart But, man, 21st....probably best night, but so far away....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:36 pm
Aw... Overseer is back. I liked Jaws. sad  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 pm
I am so excited about the new performing arts center. It's basically ten minutes from my house, in the middle of nowhere, but we've already got awesome performers from all over the world scheduled. 10 minutes from my house. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nice, Pyre. Thanks for the gift, too! heart

How the crap do I get this dumb flatterer achievement? wtfman....it won't work. ):  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 pm
So I guess the cigar isn't a tobacco related item. @_____@?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:50 pm
Sevi Rais
So I guess the cigar isn't a tobacco related item. @_____@?

Actually, as far as I know, the cigar is the only item that works. I bought one just for the achievement because my cig, kiseru, and Ol' Ebeneezer didn't.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm
I am soooo not interested in doing any of the achievements right now. It sounds like a complete shitshow and I just don't need the aggravation.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 pm
kerminatrix
I am soooo not interested in doing any of the achievements right now. It sounds like a complete shitshow and I just don't need the aggravation.

The clambake/sausage fest/hive mind/nudist colony/prayer circle ones are a real pain in the a**. But I did get some satisfaction from thwarting the trolls. I also wanted to get them over with, because the longer you wait, the more people will have them. That means less people trying and less threads, which makes it easier for the trolls to spot and sabotage. Other than those, they aren't so bad.

I was actually glad I worked on noob wrangler tonight. Oh sure, a lot of the noobs were horrible, but I did meet a few who seemed rather nice and able to hold a conversation. It's good to know we still get newbies every one in a while and not just n00bs. smile

Now I just need overstocked and megathread. I can't get the birthday one until next year, and I'll probably never get conventioneer. I'll work on overstocked once my RIGs either sell or expire. I don't want to risk them selling and screwing up my spree - but I'm too lazy to relist them later. If anyone wants to help me with megathread, just spam the s**t out of my bump thread when my aquarium glows - I need 166 more posts in it and I'm good. 3nodding

And now, I'm going to bed. I was just struck by a sudden competitive urge to have the highest amount of achievement points among my friends - and Raz made it difficult. rofl  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 pm
...seriously? Just let me get it the hell over with! Aggggh stupid place.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 pm
So it turns out, I'm about two weeks away from having not changed my avatar in over a year.

And in other news. Freshman suck and I want to smack them because they refuse to answer questions that their amazing genius of a teacher asks. And by amazing genius, I mean me. wink  

Jahoclave

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:10 am
So. I went to bed. Six hours ago. So. I am still awake and sick of lying there. I am going to be a zombie in class. ******** insomnia.

Remind me to post my brilliant idea for increasing guild activity when I'm more awake. If I remember and still think it's worth trying by then.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games