Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 pm
"Alfred-san..." Kiku murmured, surprised at how honest the American was with him at the moment.

In all honesty, Kiku had never learned how honesty worked in the Western world, since he usually kept to himself most of the time. The fact that Alfred was being honest and giving him advice was comforting to the Japanese man. Worriedly, Kiku also caught a hint of pain in Alfred's voice when he revealed that Arthur lied to the American from time to time. As subtly as he could, Kiku placed a hand on top of Alfred's, giving him what he wished was a comforting smile.

"Arigato nasai, for your advice, Alfred-san," Kiku said softly to Alfred, "Demo, your advice could also benifit with you and Arthur-san's relationship. Maybe...just getting to know each other outside being nations will strengthen your relationship with Arthur-san. As for China-san being open with his feelings..."

Letting out a sigh of regret, Kiku continued, "He is a lot like Arthur-san. Even when I was on good terms with him, China-san...I could never tell when he was being honest with me or just trying to assure me that what he was doing wasn't wrong. When he became a communist country, I knew that he had lied to me all along. Also, when he sided with Russia-teme...I lost all trust in him."

By then, Kiku's eyes had glazed over slightly as he blinked back tears, feeling the wave of pain that associated with finding out China became a communist country because of Russia. It hurt him a lot, but it hurt even more when Yao broke all ties with him once the Chinese man had found out that Kiku was friends with Alfred, Arthur and the Western countries. The pain was so overwhelming that Kiku had to continue to blink rapidly to stop the tears in his eyes from falling, although a few stray tears did escape and run down his face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Alfred let out a grimace when his advise was thrown back at him but started freaking out when he saw the sight of tears. "I-Um...Kiku?! You...You got no reason to cry! Erm...You're smarter than me! Um, you...you got all the cool culture stuff. You! You! Oh gods, man! Don't cry! Damn. I hate seein' people cry." Alfred said calming near the end. "Don...Don't cry Kiku. You've go no reason to cry." Alfred said softly, brushing the tears away. " 'Sides, you're too cool to cry, don't you think?" Alfred said with one of his trade mark grins.  

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:04 pm
Watching the two nations beside him converse privately, Arthur felt as if he was intruding. These two nations were closer friends than he had ever been with either of them. Or...anyone, now that he thought about it. He did seclude himself, preferring a life of isolation. But...was it better? The pain Kiku was going through with China...and the pain he was going through with Alfred...was friendship worth crossing those waters again?

His eyes widened when tears escaped the Japanese man's eyes, but he didn't move. Alfred had already reacted, trying everything he could do to make the tears go away. Directing all his attention on Kiku.

A sting of pain blinded Arthur for a moment, until he bit it down and closed his eyes briefly. All of Alfred's attention was on the Japanese man and it had been for quite some time. Arthur was spared no glances of concern or care, while Kiku was drowned in them. It...stung.

Pretending to focus on his book, though he did not take a single word in, Arthur forced his green eyes to show no traces of the painful loneliness, or the realization of how shattered he really was. All he knew was that after the meeting, he was going to get drunk and make the pain go away, if only until tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 pm
Kiku's eyes widened slightly when Alfred brushed the tears away from his face. He wasn't use to other people being so concered about him. It felt...nice...different for the nation. Running what Alfred said in his mind, Kiku sniffed lightly and looked at the American.

"I have...no reason to cry?" Kiku murmured in question, somewhat confused, "Why...not?"

In all honesty, Kiku felt as if all the emotions he kept pent up inside of him just decided to come out at that specific moment and in front of Alfred. Kiku then realized that Alfred was one of the only people he allowed to touch him so intimately, especially since the only other person to do so was Heracles. He had to admit, it felt pretty good to have someone generally concerned for him instead of the other way around.

"...Alfred-san..." Kiku said softly, tugging absentmindedly at his sleeve with his free hand, "Eto...I..."

He trailed off, not know exactly what he wanted to say or how to say it. That alone made Kiku's tears start anew, although he didn't want to cry anymore. He inwardly groaned and scolded himself and his emotions very strongly.

"Watashi wa kyō yori mo watashi ga kore made itte naita shimashita. Watashi wa kanjō-tekina josei ni henshin shite imasu."* Kiku thought to himself, sniffing and trying to control his tears, but to no avail.

*I've cried more today than I have ever done before. I'm turning into an emotional woman.  

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

_striped__wolf_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:54 pm
Alfred ran a hand through his hair before he began to speak. "Ok, maybe I said that wrong. But really, you don't need to cry." Alfred paused and brushed away more tears. "If you really think about it, we, as in us nations, need you around. You are epic at science tech, your people are said to live the longest, your education system is really good and, hell! You are the Land of the Rising sun, right?!" Alfred let out a puff from his rant and then looked away, a childish scowl on his face. "I really, don't like it when anyone's sad."
"When you are sad."
Alfred then looked up, a sly smirk on his face, he spoke lowly so Kiku would be the only one to hear him, "Is that your way of saying that you have had a sex-change? Miss. Emotional Woman?" Alfred really hoped that would get Japan to at least give a smile, even if just a small one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm
Kiku didn't know whether to be offended with Alfred's last comment or to laugh. Opting for the route that would make the most sense, Kiku let out a snort, but gave Alfred an offended look, faking hurt.

"That hurt, Alfred-san..." Kiku pouted, giving the nation a sad face, "I am most definitely not a woman."

However, Kiku was smiling slightly on the inside, glad that Alfred was teasing him. It was the American's way of letting Kiku know that he cared and that was something that made the Japanese man smile. After being alone for so long, it was nice to have a friend besides Ludwig, Feliciano and Heracles. Once again running what Alfred said through his head, Kiku was surprised to hear Alfred praising his nation.

"Ano...Alfred-san?" Kiku asked shyly, looking down, "Did you mean it when you said all those things about my nation? I don't think the other nations would mind if I disappeared. After all, no one cared when I went into isolation for over two hundred years."

The thought alone made Kiku sad on the inside, his previous joy squashed due to that fact. It was the truth, though, since none of the other nations, not even Germany or Italy, came to visit him. Kiku then noticed that the first nation to bring him out of his isolation was actually the man sitting in front of him. However, that dampened Kiku's spirits slightly, since Alfred was only there due to his boss's orders.

"At least he came to check on you," Kiku thought to himself, "That has to mean something, at least..."

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

_striped__wolf_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Alfred looked at the other man for a moment. He was glad that Kiku was happy for the moment, but the following comment made him think. "Well ya I meant it! Psh, you really think that I'd even let people forget one of my friends?! Get a grip Kiku!" Alfred paused to poke Kiku's cheek, "Even if you did try to disappear or anything of the sort...I'd probably kick your a**." Alfred paused then pulled the shorter man over and gave him a friendly hug, then let go. " And! If you tried to go, I'd kick you a**, just because you didn't remember that, 'Hey! Alfred might just miss me!'"
"Kiku,"
Alfred began, completely serious, a rarity for him. "Get your head out of the gutter, people do care about you! And Artie, I know you can here me, so yeah. People care for slimy British people too." Alfred finished looking down and away from both nations.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Surprise, and a bit of joy, flooded over Kiku when Alfred gave him a hug, making him blush darkly. He felt happy that Alfred was willing to drag Kiku out his depressed state if he ever wanted to go into isolation. For once in his life, Kiku felt a wave of happiness and joy. Turning his attention to Arthur, Kiku smiled at the way Alfred had addressed the British man, but heard the adoration in Alfred's voice, which made up for his teasing.

"Alfred-san is right, Arthur-san," Kiku said softly, "People do care for you as well. I know I do."

It was so overwhelming that Kiku actually reached forward and gave Alfred a hug of eternal graditude. He felt as if he was trying to convey all his thanks to Alfred in that one hug, although he knew that it wasn't enough. Kiku was surprised at his forwardness, glad that he finally started to come out of his shy shell and start learning how to treat people when they approach them intimately.

"Arigato, Alfred-san..." Kiku murmured softly, "For everything..."

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm
Arthur fought back the pain that was threatening to overcome him, biting his tongue. Not even remembering to turn the pages of the book to make it seem like he was reading, his eyes widened when he was, once again, called out. The loneliness and refusal to admit to it still thick on his tongue, he replied with the only thing he had left. His temper.

"G-Git!" he snapped, closing his book. He was about to get up and leave, when Kiku spoke to him, as well.

A light blush tinged his cheeks and he turned away, not knowing how to react. Nobody ever told him that they cared about him. No, that was a lie. When Alfred had been young, he had told him that he did. But...what about now? Why would someone as full of life even glance in his direction? After all, he was a falling nation. Francis had told him that, once. That, like how they replaced Rome, the younger nations were replacing them.

"A-ah. I see," he murmured, still keeping his gaze away from the two.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 pm
"Nya ha! Told ya Iggy~" Alfred said with a grin. He froze lightly when Kiku hugged him, but soon hugged back just as tight. "Now, no more crazy, 'I can go die and no one would care' crap, right?" Alfred questioned, holding Kiku's shoulders and looking him straight in the eyes.  

_striped__wolf_

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 pm
Kiku blushed faintly, but let out a sigh and looked down. He didn't know how to reply to what Alfred was asking of him. He was now certain that Alfred did care for him, but...the griping darkness of death would always be call for him. When he felt lonely, Alfred wouldn't be there all the time to cheer him up and Kiku was worried that one day, he might scum to the dark calling of taking his own life.

"Gomen nasai, Alfred-san..." Kiku murmured, not wanting to look the American in the eyes, "Demo...I can't promise that the thought won't cross my mind at all...I've been alone for so long..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm
Alfred frowned and made a noise. "Well then. If you ever do start thinkin' that way and I'm not around, call me. We could go drinking, or play video games, or..or! Watch a scary movie anything! Okay? Can you promise that...?"Alfred paused and looked to Arthur. "Hey? Can you promise that too? Can both of you promise me that if the darkness starts eating you that you'll call me so I can try to make some light? Can you promise that...?"Alfred's voice broke at the end. 'Damn it! Why can't they see that they are cared for? How ******** blind do you have to be not to see that?!' Alfred thought frustrated.  

_striped__wolf_

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm
Kiku pulled away from Alfred and sighed, pushing away from the American. He couldn't promise anything because he knew that he wouldn't be able to keep the promise he would make to Alfred. Kiku knew that Alfred was frustrated with how he and Arthur were acting, but he didn't understand what the isolation they went though was like.

"...Gomen, Alfred-san...demo..." Kiku murmured, depressed, "I can't promise you anything.

Looking down at his hands, that were now in his lap, Kiku felt extremely bad, but knew that what he was telling Alfred was the truth. He couldn't promise anything and Kiku knew that he was fragile. A broken, fragile, unimportant nation that was strong on the outside but steadily breaking on the inside.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm
Alfred let out a snort. He then let out a pained laugh. I'm the hero! I'll make sure that you'll never feel lonely then! I promise!" Alfred gave a thumbs up. ' I'm the hero! I can't promise you that you wont hurt, but I promise that if you need someone there, I'll try my damnedest to be there!' Alfred inwardly cringed, he knew that it was useless to hope that he could make everything okay, but he was stubborn. He would try, and that was really all he could do. Right now at least.  

_striped__wolf_

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm
Biting his lip as Alfred asked too much of him, Arthur closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "No," he replied calmly, opening his eyes again and leveling the American with a blank gaze. "I can't promise that. It would merely be a lie."

Getting to his feet, he glanced at his watch and sighed, noting how close the start of the meeting was. "I'm going for a cigarette," he lied, quickly leaving the room.

He was going to his office, but not for a cigarette. He was going to finish the bottle of rum. He needed something to get his mind off of the day. Who cared if he was drunk at the meeting? He had done it before and he was willing to risk his Queen's ire, if only to ease the torment for a small time.

Escaping down the hall, he unlocked the door of his office and slid in, locking it shut behind him. Without turning on the lights, he walked to his desk. He unlocked the alcohol drawer and got out the bottle of rum, opening it and taking a large gulp before falling to his knees on the wooden floor. "I'm so pathetic," he whispered, staring blankly at nothing and taking another sip of the burning amber liquid.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games