Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:30 am
Suspicion: 10/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Texas looked over at Lily as they started to follow Mirai. "That's true," he agreed. "But if we walk away now when we have a possible solution, we'll never know if we could have changed things for the better. Come on, you don't want things to stay like they are now with how The Machinists treat the Kitsunes, right?" The camp was still seemingly empty as they continued to walk. "Hey Mirai, do you know where we're-" as the group came around a corner they came face-to-face with the remaining Command Staff, minus Captain Cross. They already had their weapons drawn. It was then that Texas realized why there was no one around. "They were EVACUATING THE AREA!" Texas yelled out the last part as the implications hit him. They'd been sitting there while The Machinists had been preparing for a fight. They were aware of the power Weapons, Witches, Demons and Kitsunes could wield and they knew that if it came to a fight they would have to respond with power of their own. They didn't want any civilians caught in the crossfire so they had moved them all a safe distance away before the DWMA team figured out what was happening. The Osprey that was now circling above them like a bird of prey, it's chin-mounted minigun slowly tracking them, was only more proof of that.

Captain Schifo was at the head of the group, his sidearm in one hand and his sword in the other. Lieutenant Kiea was holding her long, thin katana with both hands. Lieutenant Laurell had her sidearm in one hand and her sword in the other just like Schifo. Betsy had both her uzis out and Cassie had out both her magnums. April May had a ring of ice spikes around her ready to fire. All guns were pointed at the DWMA team. "You're her, aren't you?" Captain Schifo growled. His expression made it obvious he wasn't here to talk. "That hybrid, Mirai." Texas held up his hands. "Okay, wait. I know it looks li-" "Shut up. You must think we're idiots, pulling everything you did and thinking we wouldn't find out." Texas frowned but he didn't reply, no point in getting into a yelling match. Plus, it was obvious they were at the end of their rope. After losing their homes and loved ones, months of hanging on to a functioning refugee camp by the skin of their teeth, losing countless people in the process, being betrayed, having their Command Staff decimated, some in horrible ways and now finding out half again of their team were enemy infiltrators, their mental endurance had been taxed to the limit. Texas couldn't blame them, he didn't know if he would be able to take all that. Still, it put them in a very dangerous position. "Saint Clara put out a kill order on you Mirai," Captain Schifo continued. "The Machinist Order may be in ruins, but that order still stands." Texas grit his teeth. "What's wrong with you!? Did you completely forget Mirai just saved your lives!?" There was a pause. Texas could see the hesitation and doubt in their eyes. After a moment Captain Schifo shook his head. "That's not-" he sighed. "We're placing you under arrest for now. We'll decide what to do with you later." "Tch," well they didn't have to worry about being executed on the spot, but this outcome wasn't acceptable either. "Hands in the air." There was a brief moment of silence. Captain Schifo cocked the hammer on his sidearm. "Now."

Suddenly there was a blur of motion and Mirai would feel something slam into her, grabbing her and lifting her off the ground. "Yoink!" The figure slid to a stop with Mirai under her arm. It was none other than SC in her final Paradox form.

User Image

Everyone stared in shock at SC as she stood atop a make-shift building, Mirai under her arm. "Sorry guys, but Mirai has another appointment." "What!?" "Mirai!" Before anyone could respond further, SC used her Particle Acceleration to disappear once again. Texas made to go after her before Captain Schifo raised his gun at him again. "Don't. Move." Texas paused before looking over at Lily. "You know Cassie and April, right? Any chance you could talk them out of this?" He whispered to her. The Machinists slowly spread out and surrounded the two remaining students. Texas moved so his back was against Lily's. The two of them wouldn't be able to last very long against the Machinists. The longer they could keep them talking, the better.

Meanwhile, Mirai would feel herself rushed through the refugee camp as SC used continual bursts of her Particle Acceleration ability to move large distances with barely a pause. After six or seven jumps SC finally came to a halt, placing Mirai back on her feet. They had stopped in front of the hastily constructed concrete building that served as the Gene Children's headquarters. SC bowed with a flourish. "You're welcome," she told Mirai. Even here there seemed to be no one around. The wind whistled through the empty refugee camp, ruffling the clothes of both SC and Mirai as they faced each other. "Well, this is it," SC told Mirai, her tone serious. "This is the turning point."

Abilities used:

+Particle Acceleration: SC can go from standing still to super-sonic speeds almost instantaneously. She can move in an direction using this ability but must be holding still before she uses it in order for it to work. She blurs as she moves but leaves no after-images  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:36 am
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As more and more people had left the camp, Despair found himself able to move freely, especially since he parted ways with the others. Still using his abilities, Despair was able to walk around unnoticed through the areas. With the camp being abandoned, Despair decided that now would be the perfect chance to go "treasure" hunting. Entering one of the tents, Despair found a suitcase, that was left behind, no doubt the person was in such a hurry that they forgot about it. Bending down, Despair reached into the suitcase and removed a certain item. "Hmm, this is quite the find." he exclaimed as he lift the item up, revealing it to be a pair of panties. "Frilly-laced and solid black, eh?" he muttered before taking the panties and putting them away in his jacket. "On to the next one then." With that, Despair left the tent and headed towards another one. However, as he was about to enter it, Despair was met with quite the interesting sight. It would seem as though the group he had left behind, was now cornered by Schifo and the others and then, right before all of their eyes, Mirai would be taken by some weird creature, who would then vanish somewhere, with Mirai in tow. "Well, isn't this just perfect." Despair stated while ignoring Mirai's current situation and focusing on Texas and Lily's first. As he was still cloaked essentially, Despair had the advantage and while it would have been so easy to take them out before they even had the chance to realize where he was, Despair figured it would only make things a little more chaotic, so with a sigh, the demon decided to use an underhanded approach. Without making so much as a sound, Despair would transport himself perfectly behind Betsy, who had, had her guns drawn. The moment he appeared, Despair made himself visible to everyone there. "Alright, alright. Why don't we calm down here." he stated as he had already drawn his sword and placed it straight across Betsy's neck and with his free hand, he would create a second sword that he aimed towards Lieutenant Laurell . "I mean we're all on the same team here, right? So how about we take a deep breath, step back and talk this out." Needles to say, Despair words and actions were completely opposite of the other. Though it was painfully clear to everyone that, right now, Betsy and Laurell were his hostages and if anyone were to make a move, Despair could easily slit Betsy's throat and stab Laurell. Despair, himself, had already assumed that one them were augmented against demons, so any energy based attack from him would be pointless, which is why he went the physical route. "Captain Schifo, I'm sure that you wouldn't want to have even more bodies on your conscience, right?"

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Texas seemed to figure out what had happened, Mirai did as well and swore under her breath. Her gaze shifted up to the Osprey for a moment before she looked down at the team across from them, specifically Schifo. She didn't raise her wavelength at all and just stood there though "We didn't pull what we did thinking you were idiots... We wanted to help you knowing this would happen..." she said and left it at that. There was no point in trying to defend herself. Even if they did seem hesitant in killing her, they were the Machinists and she was the cold evil hybrid that apparently ruined their home. It seemed then that they luckily weren't going to kill the DWMA group on spot. Thank God. Still...
Mirai raised her hands slightly in the air while staring at Schifo still with a serious expression. She was about to warn them about helping Cross despite the fact that they most likely wouldn't listen but then something or someone slammed into her and grabbed her. "Eh!" Mirai's gaze spun slightly before she heard the voice and looked up at SC while in her arm. "SC? Wait--" SC suddenly disappeared with her before she could finish and found herself being rushed through the camp. As SC set her down, Mirai stood there, her hair sticking out slightly in multiple directions. She blinked several times and glanced around before smoothing out her hair and looking at SC. "What do I do?" she asked.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:19 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily wouldn't even bother putting her arms up, she called the fact they were being hunted, even if they found them, it was like a trap, which made it clear they were targeted. she would just sigh "So i either get treated as a slave as a kitsune and as a human i get flipping hunted...got to love how cruel people are" she growled before SC would jump in and grab Mirai taking her away her expression was a bit of pissed and confused, mainly to the fact it almost seemed like she ditched this little confrontation even if it was against her will. soon Texas and she would be back to back, Texas asked her if she had any luck, lily had no idea, half of the people treated her like crap and two of them actually were nice for awhile, so she had no idea how they would chat, she could always grab them all before anyone could react with her nine tails, but that left the mini-guns in the sky to deal with. she looked around a bit only to spot Despair putting up a defense by threatening them that probably wasn't going to help, they probably foresaw someone dieing so one person to kill one of them would probably not be an issue. she looked at April "really the real traitors are you guys...especially you" she stated pointed to April "I was actually beginning to trust you, possibly to even let you see the tree..." she told her before she looked around again before looking back at April and Betty "so how do you want this to end...you can fight us...and keep the same old life where your struggling through...or you can help us, and get a better life, where everyone gets a better life...not jut you, and everyone you know that's still here will live to enjoy their lives" she told them "because I'm not gonna let them take me, you of all people should know what will happen to me if i go easy, I learned just a taste of it the last time i was in camp here" she finished "And I wont be going down alone...nor easy" she told the two as a handle of a sword(just the handle) appeared in her hand, she brought it out just in case she would have to fight. the two and others already knew what she was capable of so she was being serious about not going down easy part

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:15 am

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Betsy's eyes widened as she felt a blade against her neck. Of course The Guardsman had shown up. Lieutenant Laurell turned to look at Despair, but didn't seem the slightest bit intimidated by his sword. Though why this was the case was unclear. "Shut up, you demonic freak. How dare you impersonate a Royal Guardsman. Why don't you just crawl back into whatever pit you spawned from?" Betsy grit her teeth but said nothing, clearly in a more precarious position than Lieutenant Laurell. Captain Schifo looked at Despair but didn't move. "Oh yeah? You got a piece then say it. Otherwise get your demon claws off of my Command Staff." Texas was both relieved and worried to see Despair arrive. He didn't know what Despair had planned; it could either make things better or worse. Still, while the situation was bad Texas didn't believe it had spiraled out of control yet. Cassie and April were still focused on Lily and Texas and when Lily started talking it was obvious The Machinists were all listening to her even though some of them were focused on Despair now. April's eyes narrowed when Lily spoke to her directly. Her next sentence about seeing the Tree caused quite a different reaction. As a Machinist Agent she was able to control her facial expressions very well and as far as that was concerned only her eyes widened ever so slightly. However, still being unfamiliar to controlling the Kitsune parts of her body she was unable to prevent her ears from shooting straight up. Most non-Kitsunes would only be able to tell from that kind of reaction the surprise she was feeling. But to Lily who knew fully Kitsune reactions, the interest and eagerness that revealed itself in the way she had raised her ears would be obvious. She didn't speak however. There was silence for a moment as no one seemed to have a good response to what Lily had said. "Very nice," Texas whispered quietly. "We understand," Cassie replied. "If you don't want to be taken alive, then we'll respect that request." "We HAD a better life without you before you destroyed everything, dog!" Captain Schifo cut in. "We had a place to call our own! We had a home! And we got all of that by struggling against THINGS like you! There's no future in helping creatures like you! It all ends the same way! Every time! We won't be slaves or prey or pawns or ANYTHING but free men and women again!" Texas grit his teeth. "How can you say things like that!?" He yelled back. "Lily helped get us through this alive! She fought with us and saved us from the AA Sniper that was about to destroy us all! And she saved YOU April! Mirai saved your own life Captain! And Kiea's AND Laurell's. How can you just hate us all of a sudden!? Did none of that count for anything!?" There was another pause as everyone watched everyone else to see what they would do or say next. It seemed that for the moment Despair had created a stalemate. From her movements, Lily would be able to tell that April was having a lot of internal conflict. Lieutenant Laurell's slightly pained expression belied the fact that she was wavering as well. Cassie's and Schifo's expressions were of grim determination while Lieutenant Kiea's expression seemed blank and ice cold; completely unreadable. It was hard to tell what Betsy was thinking either as her expression showed she was focusing on controlling her fear and trying to figure out how to react to her own situation.

Meanwhile, in an equally tense but much more silent part of the camp, SC and Mirai still stood facing each other. SC gave a slight smirk as she heard Mirai's question. "Oh dear. Baiva decided to just throw you into the deep end, hm?" She asked rhetorically, holding one hand in front of her mouth. Her red eyes glimmered from under her hood. "Everyone takes actions that affect the future," she explained. "But there are some actions taken at certain times in certain places that greatly influence the way the future will unfold. While everything you have done so far will surely alter the course of this Machinist faction, it will not be enough to affect the ultimate outcome: Death city and The Chevaliers becoming bitter enemies destined for much conflict and strife, all the while The Chevaliers will continue to fanatically hate non-humans and attempt to elevate their species above all others. Don't get the wrong idea, you've changed things: all the other Command Staff except Cross were supposed to be dead by now and the fact that they are alive will certainly slow The Chevalier's descent and perhaps curb their fanaticism somewhat, but as I said the ultimate outcome remains largely unchanged. However, there are points in time where even one person with the right actions can completely change the course of whole organizations, wars or even nations. These points are referred to as "Turning Points"." SC held out her arms. "You are standing in one as we speak. In several minutes Captain Cross will arrive here to submit herself to Prince Damien, giving her loyalty to him and thus cementing both the military and political factions of this large group of survivors under his very....corrupt rule. This will be the beginning of The Chevaliers. However, you being here at this time has created a potential Turning Point. Your one chance at the happy ending you want so badly will play out where you are standing." SC lowered her arms and leaned forward, her eyes boring into Mirai's. "If you stop Captain Cross from entering the building behind you and giving herself over to Prince Damien, then The Chevaliers as you knew them in the future will never exist. The way I see it you only have two options: convince Captain Cross to have faith in her convictions and herself once again and overthrow Damien, or kill her. If you kill her, this camp will slowly descend into chaos and internal strife. Most of the people here will die, either killing each other or being preyed on by The Wehrmacht and other similar groups both human and non-human. We can't say confidently what will happen if you change her mind: there's far too many possibilities to have any kind of real answer. But you will for certain have changed The Chevaliers forever. Personally, I would just kill her but I have a feeling you'd rather that be a last resort." SC shrugged slightly. "I have ensured this area has been cleared and that the two of you will not be bothered, but the rest is up to you. This, Mirai, is what it means to be a Seeker. As you have learned, altering the future isn't as simple as nipping in and making a few changes. You must endure the pain and suffering carried by others, while at the same time influencing them towards a more hopeful destiny. You must know them and believe in them or they will never believe in you." SC turned slightly, looking in the direction that Captain Cross would presumably come from. "It's one thing to lift your own heart. It's another entirely to lift someone else's."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:05 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at April when she saw the ears perked up "Seems, i may have hit a nerve..." she muttered "no idea if it was a good nerve to hit or not" she finished in thought. Texas seemed to think he did a good work of speaking but Lily had her doubts "To be honest, it really could have went either way...Im not one for talking people down" she admitted to him before Schifo spoke up, her eyes went to hm for a monent, but that moment soon caused Fire to burst in her eyes, not physically but it would have been a better idea, as the fact he straight up called her a dog "EXCUSE ME?!!" she yelled out at him, her face showing that she was clearly pissed based on that one comment alone the grip on the handle she had seemed to get stronger. "YOUR SPEAKING HIGH AND MIGHTY FROM THE POSITION YOUR AT" she yelled "you say you struggle against things like me, you don't even know what I am!" she stated bluntly "And you want to be free men and woman, Then why do you all preach slavery, hunting people, and still blindly follow a monarch huh? you say your going to be free, but apparently that only means for those whom follow this group...what about the people who aren't following you guys, you say they can be slaves while you can't?" she finished still pissed off "If others can be slaves and your people wont that makes your worse than the things you claim to hate, it makes you a hypocrite " she told him still glaring at him with her anger "Unless you can be the example for everyone, you wont be free, no matter how free you think you are, you wont be truly free because of that" she finished before glancing at Texas "s**t....sorry...lost my head for a moment...hopefully that didn't make it too much worse..." she muttered to Texas.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:37 am
User Image

With his blade inching closer and closer onto Betsy's skin, Despair would listen to Lieutenant Laurell and Schifo as they spoke to him. "Demonic freak? My, that's very harsh. I mean, after all we've been through, at the very least you could call me Guardsman Schwartz, like always." he teased before looking at Schifo as the man went on a tirade, but he would invoke the wrath of Lily as he referred to her as a dog. While this was happening and everyone's attention was focused Texas and Lily, Despair would sigh and speak with Betsy, privately. "Just so you know, I don't plan on killing you or the others. So be at ease, little one." he whispered. "I mean, I have no reason to hate you or anything and honestly I don't really like the other two over there anyway. However, as much as I dislike those two, I still can't bring myself to let them be killed, so I used you as a hostage so they can talk it out, before resorting to killing one another." Despair confessed. "So, for the time being, I will keep up this charade and let the others end it either with words or with weapons, but know this. I've risked my life to save you once. I didn't have to do it. I could have let you died, but I didn't. Remember that your life was saved by the very thing you hate. In other words, your life isn't your own anymore. It now belongs to me, so don't do anything that might warrant me to reconsider. Once he finished, Despair looked back over towards the others. "Now's the time to think for yourselves. To ask yourselves the big questions. Why am I here? What do I wish to do in my life? What is my destiny? From what I've seen from the time we've spent with one another, I know that each and every one of you have the potential to do great things in this world, but you must let go of the past. Let go of past grudges, free yourselves from the rule of your Saint Clara and her ideas. Form your own. Choose your own path with your own wills. I mean, isn't being human all about free will? Choosing what you want to be. What you want to do? How you want to live your life. This is your chance. This is your one moment to step up and free yourselves from the shackles of the Machinist and become something more. Decide here and now, if you wish to become free or simply remain slaves to this world." Despair announced to everyone as he glanced at Texas and Lily. He really didn't like them, but they did start to grow on him. However, in the back of his mind, Despair was more concerned about Mirai. If something happened to her, he would be aware of it, right away, so for the time being, he would remain here.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai listened to SC quietly as she explained everything. This is where everything involving the Machinists was decided from here on out. Her gaze shifted over towards the direction SC was looking at. A small bit of doubt welled up in her. They all knew that she wasn't human. And the Machinists thought that Mirai was the reason behind their home being destroyed. Would Cross even listen to what she had to say? Could Mirai's heart reach hers?
Mirai recalled the future she had seen then. She remembered how angry Cross, who was 'Princess LaCroux' then, was. All those things she said about Mirai still stung, though she didn't show it at the time. She just seemed so angry... And that was because of what had happened today.
Mirai pushed that doubt away then. Like SC said, she had to believe in someone in order for them to believe in her. No doubts at all. Not now. "If... I have to endure the suffering of others to make the future brighter, then so be it. I know the Machinists are capable of good. Seeing them during this mission has proved that. Even before this... Mary proved that," she said as she recalled Mary Weiss. Was she alright now?
Mirai's gaze shifted to SC "Though of course they are being misguided... and I want to make sure they won't be from now on. I want them to know that this world isn't as cruel as Saint Clara and her close followers have made it out to be. I want a future where all of us can live together peacefully so I will gladly endure and make them see. Make her see."

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:18 am

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

That's some pretty fine words, demon Betsy muttered back to Despair, speaking the last word as if it were a curse. You may have rescued me, but how many humans have you killed? Regardless, she remained still and didn't speak any further. While this was happening, Lily was responding to Schifo. "Oh that's rich!" Replied Schifo once Lily finished speaking. "Coming from the Kitsune who hides in her magic tree, killing anyone who finds it! And you don't have any right to complain about being enslaved. It was YOUR kind who enslaved humanity and caused The Machinist Order to exist. You brought this on yourselves! The Machinists ascended to save humanity! Not you! So get down off your own high horse Kitsune! We need not be examples to anyone but humanity!" Lieutenant Laurell grit her teeth as she heard Despair. "We don't need a demon to tell us about freedom. Like the Captain said, it was your kind who enslaved us in the first place! We EARNED our freedom through strife and bloodshed, and if we need to we'll do it again! We will and always have chosen our own path. Your deceptions won't work on us, demon." She pointed her sidearm at Despair. "And what is it to you? Why would something like yourself care about the fate of humanity? Why should we think you mean anything but to extinguish The Machinist Order once and for all?"

Meanwhile near the Gene Children's housing, SC nodded at Mirai's response, seeming satisfied. "Very well then," she replied. She looked back in the direction Captain Cross would come from before looking back at Mirai. "It's time." With that there was a crackle of energy and SC vanished. Several moments later Mirai would see a familiar face approaching. It was Captain Cross. Captain Cross was dressed in a seemingly brand new uniform, polished and pressed. She had cleaned up completely after their return as if nothing had happened. Still, her eyes told a different story. Within them was a burning anger, but it was one of self-loathing rather than hatred of an outside enemy. It didn't take long for her to notice Mirai standing in between her and her destination. Though she too had realized that Mirai and her companions weren't Machinists or even humans, there was no resentment in her eyes. Instead there was merely a look of resignation. They had been led into a trap, most of her Command Staff was dead and she had been overpowered and violated, why not have half of her surviving Command Staff be spies sent to kill them as well? She slowly walked up to Mirai, stopping before her. "...what?" She asked, her resignation clear in her voice as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:42 am
User Image

Hearing Betsy, Despair cracked a smile, "How many humans have I killed? One." he whispered. No doubt that one human that he was referring to, was the one human he had ever loved. While he didn't kill her directly, he was responsible and that is something he could never forget. "I am responsible for the death of the only human who had ever loved me. Is that what you wish to hear? How many innocent lives have you involved in your work? How many of these so-called humans, had to die, because you and your buddies decided to kidnap a hybrid? How many died, as a direct result of your actions?" Despair stated before looking back at Schifo and the others. Hearing the two, Despair sighed. "My kind? My kind has enslaved you? As I recall humans enslave, rape, murder and torture other humans, as well. In fact this has been going on for as long as this world has been rotating, but you wish to exact revenge on all Demons for the actions of a few. Where's the hate for humans? Or are you saying that it is alright for humans to do those things, but not for others. You're just being a hypocrite and a foolish one at that." Despair paused for a second. He was beginning to grow tired of all the talk, if these machinists were truly worth saving, he did not see it. To him, they just appeared to be broken and brainwashed fools, with no hope of changing. "What is it to me? Why do I care? Simple, I love humans." Despair confessed. "My one and only friend in this pitiful world is human. He has shown me the best of humanity. Sure, they're weak and they cheat and steal and... destroy and disappoint. But they also give and create and they sing and dance and love. And above all, they never give up. Those things are what makes humans special, why would I want to destroy something so beautiful?" Despair asked before looking down at Betsy. "You guys are supposed to be human as well, but I have seen none of those traits in you. All I see is hate and darkness. Frankly, the kitsune and the weapon, are more human than any of you claim to be. Sighing once more, Despair, surprising, would lower his blade from Betsy's throat and step back. Looking up at the sky, Despair appeared to have been lost in thought, "Kain, my friend, what would you do in this situation? You would try to save them from this darkness right? Even if it putting your life on the line, you'd still reach out towards these so-called humans and try to bring them towards light." Despair stated out-loud, before looking back towards everyone, "Fine, if that is what you would do, I guess I'll do the same. Machinists, if you fine yourselves unable to forget the past, then come at me. I will take on all your pain, all your hatred, all your, DESPAIR!"

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai watched as SC disappeared before turning as she heard footsteps. She watched as Captain Cross came into view then. She waited as Captain Cross came towards her and stopped before speaking "Are you really going to give yourself over... to a guy like that?" she asked her. She was the only thing between Cross and the future she and the other Machinists were destined to have. Mirai wasn't going to budge from her spot.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:58 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily spun her blade handle in her hand before she spoke up "You mean the tree that humans and other creatures...including demons, witches, and anything else, only because everytime we let them in they do one of three things: They kidnap the young, Attempt to take the magic out of the tree, despite it gives everyone their magic, and lastly, attacks it?" she asked "And for your information, I don't live at the tree, I live in the city, where the amount of humans there are overwhelming, And you don't see me doing what you do, I fight for the city protecting everyone there" she told him "Evidently you don't know anyone whom has been to the tree, yes in the past they killed anyone, now they simply let them go but they make sure they can never return, and they only do that when they know that person is a treat, kitsunes are tring to preserve the last home they have the last home they have left that isn't destroyed..." she stated bluntly before laughing "So you know of anyone like me? An abomination whom is both Kitsune...and HUMAN" she told them "thats what i meant, you don't even know what I am yet you judge people like me, Im just as human as anyone here...well, maybe not him...he is a demon, but besides the point" she told them bluntly "So in all aspects you still enslave humanity, and thats what i meant by trying to enslave everyone else, you enslave your own kind"she told him before looking at April "I may not be fully a kitsune, but I'm also human, What you guys call an abomination, so do they, but you know what, unlike your captain, they took a chance, they hated the idea of allowing me to be in the tree when i wanted, but they took it anyways, So if being humans means that you have to be cruel enough to never accept things or change then I don't want to be any part human, because everyone is important, no matter who they are" she told her "I know you had a simular experience here, with being a Faux, because you look like something your hunting, people probably don't tree you with the same respect as everyone else, And that makes us more the same than you think" she told her "Thats why i Stopped you from walking in the room which blew up, At first I thought you were just like them, hating everyone because they were not human, blaming everyone, but because I knew the struggles you may have went through, you wouldn't hold hatred as your main force to keep moving forward, then you showed me that you actually cared for more than just your own kind, thats why I saved you, because unlike anyone here your more like me than anyone" she stated before looming at

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Everyone was silent as Lily spoke. None of them knew that she too was a hybrid. In fact, up to this point they had still assumed she was a Pleasure Kitsune who had escaped or something. April was looking down at the ground, her face hidden. "I..." she paused. "I..." April slowly fell to her knees, the ice crystals she was manifesting vanished. "I can't do this anymore..." she said quietly. "What??" Asked Captian Schifo in surprise. Lieutenant Kiea blinked in confusion as she looked over at April. "What do you mean April?" She asked. "I don't even know who our friends and our enemies are now. We're being rescued by non-humans and killed by our own..." For a moment the rest of the Machinists were at a loss for words. "April...don't forget how we got in this mess in the first place. The non-humans destroyed our home. It's because of beings like her that we're stuck in this hell!" April half-turned to look at Lily. "....is it true?" She asked Lily. "Did non-humans really destroy our home?" "Who else would!?" Lieutenant Laurell replied angrily.

Meanwhile, Betsy couldn't believe what she was hearing. "LIAR!" She yelled angrily, jerking in Despair's grip. "That would never happen! A human friends with a demon!? Don't be ridiculous!" She jerked again in Despair's grip, straining harder to break free. "Let me go so I can end your miserable, lying life!" While Betsy was speaking, Schifo gave a subtle nod to Lieutenant Kiea, who snapped back to what was happening and slowly began to move around to Despair's side. Schifo moved to face Despair. "You know nothing of what you speak. Everything out of your mouth are lies, learned to trick humans into trusting you before you slit their throats. It won't work on us."

On the other side of the camp the situation was quieter but far from secure. Captain Cross sighed. "What else is there?" She replied, her voice dead and emotionless. "I've failed. I couldn't protect my team. Not even myself. And now I am....tainted. Dirty. And everyone knows it. Only Prince Damien will accept me now. I've failed so miserably, I have no right to lead anyone anymore." She paused. "And why do you even care? You're a spy, aren't you? You should be happy to see us ruined."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai frowned slightly at Cross "I didn't come here as a spy..." she told her and left it at that before continuing on. Her frown disappeared then as she looked at Captain Cross "What happened today... It does not define you. Screw anyone who thinks you are tainted because of this. Your comrades still care about you and you can still move past this. You don't have to submit yourself to that guy. That's what he wants you to do..." she explained.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:10 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily noticed April was done wanting to fight, she also noticed she managed to shut up when she announced what she was, this made her look around "Wow...you people really need to start using some soul sensing..." she stated sighing before looking over at the commotion she glared at Laurell as she blamed them "oh...now your speaking for the male..." she stated sighing "April is quite right though...but I rather chance some of the terms used, I would say you were killed by your own, speaking of the fact that one of the people whom sent us all to that destroyed place also sent that b*****d whom shot me in the gut...and well...did unspeakable things to your own friends...for personal benefit" she told them "But it wasn't non-humans whom rescued you, It was a 'friend' whom saved you" she told April before looking at Laurell "Funny...thats not exactly what I heard from the city...Apparently, yes it was attacked by...well to you non-humans...for whatever reason, I don't know, but They never destroyed it...It was someone whom had access to the Core...someone set it off during the entire fight there, even those whom were fighting your side didn't even know about it until it was happening" she told them "personally, If that is the case, whom would have the ability to activate that core to destroy, I doubt just anyone would be able to do that" she told her "but...its up to you if you want to believe it or not...so why don't you ask someone whom was there..." she stated before looking at Texas "if im correct you were there...if the story i heard was true..." she stated

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out