Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:20 pm
The captain got up from being pushed down and walked to his tardis before sighing and looked to eddie,three hundred years,things can change alot he though before looking to the doctor "So what now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:33 pm

"TARDIS!!!" Eddie was screaming. "My TARDIS!"

But the Doctor was standing at the doorway looking very worried. He turned his head to them and everyone went silent.

"She's still alive." The Doctor said.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 am
The Captain says to him " We need to get the ruler's tardis or she might take it and come after us,plus shes badly injured so she might use it to rest in to heal first."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:54 pm
OOC: Wow, suddenly there are a whole pile of posts when last I looked there wasn't much.

BIC: Susan turned to Sorvad and said, "Don't worry. You're not the only one."
She listened to the conversation and said after the Captain spoke, "That would mean that she may be staying. It could give us time to figure out where the TARDIS is."  

Triska
Crew

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:59 pm
"Yeah... I don't think going back to the castle is a good idea, though..." The Doctor thought aloud.

"We have time," he smiled at them, "We have a TARDIS too."

He got in after Eddie. Sam was already inside, panting hard and sipping on a cold glass of water he unexpectedly found.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Assistant:
Name:The Aviator
Race:Time Lord
Length of assistance to the doctor: Has yet to meet
Situation: lively young time lord who went out to document wandering planets the planet Thea caught her attention because for some reason it swung all over the galaxy so she went to map its movement through time eventually it crashed into another planet called Earth she came to the conclusion that "technically"she should document the progress of Earth because "technically" Earth was Thea so she began documenting Earth and around when Vladamir's castle was being invaded she felt a Vita Ereptor surprisingly inside of Vladamir's castle she went to investigate why and how an Ereptor got to Earth
Appearance:Short blond hair cold Grey eyes old black moth eaten waistcoat and dull Grey jeans and always has a dagger tucked into her boot's  

hazuki sliver

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:10 pm
OOC: More Time Lords? I think this is becoming a bit much. I can take Susan, I can take Eddie who was in this story as a tool to the Ruler. I can even take the Captain who just STUMBLED upon everyone from a holiday in an alternate universe. But how did the Aviator not know about the Time War? She can't be 154 if she's been documenting the progress of Earth since Thea collided with it. If she's been documenting Earth's progress then she should already know about all the Doctor's adventures through time on Earth, and the Doctor should know about her, since he can sense other Time Lords.

And we know why and how the Ereptor got to Earth, they can travel through space in a hibernation, it was by chance she fell down on the planet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 pm
OOC: I concur with smiling shadows assesment of the profile but I hardly call going around an alternate universe,exploring it all and fighting evil monsters a holiday.  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 pm
OCC:she mainly studies the orient and not England and the doctor is mainly based in England The Aviator is an explorer and would not return to Gallifrey very often at all. and while documenting Earth she might have gotten enthralled with the various life forms on earth and followed the human and other races (if they evolved into sentience) to the stars and begun documenting the human race also and so as humans spread among the stars she would have followed them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 pm
(( OOC: Hazuki, if you are going to join the RP, you have to read the whole thing from beginning without skipping even a word. All 28 pages.

It is true, we do have a lot of Time Lords, but if you can pull it off right then we'll let you continue. Otherwise, find another species.

Hell... there are so many species in the Whoniverse, let alone the human imagination. Yet the only non-Time Lords are Sam, Renfield, and Sorvad. Somebody's gotta be more creative!

Another note- Using proper english is very helpful, it makes things more legible and easier to comprehend. "..an Vita Ereptor" should be "a Vita Ereptor." Not that I'm dubbing myself the Saint of Grammer or anything, but the best RPs are intelligible.

Sorry if in any way I sounded cold or harsh, but I am really vying for newcomers who don't just care about the action in, but the clarity in their posts.))  

CrystalGazer

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:05 pm
OOC: Evolution takes MILLIONS of years, and your character is only 154 years old. There's something wrong with that. To have the Doctor go around and play around time mostly on Earth for the 40+ seasons he's been on television and to say that your character has not bumped into him after supposedly watching the Earth in all it's evolution is beyond difficult to believe.

And Jack I called it a holiday for the comedic effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:12 pm
CrystalGazer
(( OOC: Hazuki, if you are going to join the RP, you have to read the whole thing from beginning without skipping even a word. All 28 pages.

It is true, we do have a lot of Time Lords, but if you can pull it off right then we'll let you continue. Otherwise, find another species.

Hell... there are so many species in the Whoniverse, let alone the human imagination. Yet the only non-Time Lords are Sam, Renfield, and Sorvad. Somebody's gotta be more creative!

Another note- Using proper english is very helpful, it makes things more legible and easier to comprehend. "..an Vita Ereptor" should be "a Vita Ereptor." Not that I'm dubbing myself the Saint of Grammer or anything, but the best RPs are intelligible.

Sorry if in any way I sounded cold or harsh, but I am really vying for newcomers who don't just care about the action in, but the clarity in their posts.))

sorry about the grammer its late and I'm tired  

hazuki sliver

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:12 pm
(( OOC: ZOMG TIME DRAMA XD XP ))

(( OOC: Sorry, was bein silly. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:25 pm
TheSmilingShadow
OOC: Evolution takes MILLIONS of years, and your character is only 154 years old. There's something wrong with that. To have the Doctor go around and play around time mostly on Earth for the 40+ seasons he's been on television and to say that your character has not bumped into him after supposedly watching the Earth in all it's evolution is beyond difficult to believe.

And Jack I called it a holiday for the comedic effect.

OOC: Ah,I see anyway I agree about the age thing and the not meeting the doctor at least once,any incarnation would do since the doctor has literally been all over the universe and to a parallel universe or two.  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:31 pm
i have"read the whole thing from beginning without skipping even a word. All 28 pages. " its fine if i have to switch species too  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games