Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
Join Simply Chaos - Submit profiles here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Kaoru1632
I have fixed my profile I hope it's alright.

The Basics]

Your Gaianame: Kaoru1632
Character's name: Teriel(Tear-E-ell) Sliver
Race: Elemental Angels
Appearance: Teriel has coal gray hair and soft facial features, as well as deep slate gray eyes. He has slender dexteritous hands. and an immense set of Beautiful wings composed of feathers black as pitch and red as blood.
Height: 5'8''
Strengths: He is a quick thinker and usually fights with a clear head. Also has an excellent memory, it is rare that he forgets orders or a person, often he can dipict who a person is based off their Silhouette and sound of voice even after only one encounter and attention to detail.
Weaknesses: Most of the time he is clear headed but occasionally he has uncontrolable bouts of rage...these bouts tend to leave things in flame and ruin. He is incapable of using any fire attack from behind his back because of a fear of damaging his wings.
Weapon(s): He carries a set of dual swords, nicknamed smoke and fire. One is red and the other black, He can occasionally use the blade named fire to let loose a bolt of flame.
Personality: Teriel is a kindly person and makes friends easy, but occasionally he gets arrogant and mean tempered.
Bio: Teriel is a straggling survivour of the Sliver family and is traumatized by the sight of the murders his brother Abrien commited, the Trauma seems to have developed a myriad of mental disorders going from Dementia to schizophrenia, they disorders are odd because they are only triggered by things that remind him of the murders, this makes him unpredictable at times.
Extra: Teriel is Abrien's little brother, he wishes to fight Abrien someday.

[The Stats]

Type of fighter: Close-Long Ranger
Kills: 4
Wins/Losses/Tied: 1/2/0
Unique/Acquired Special abilities:Fire Manipulation-The ability to control fire. The fire if mastered has five properties. First property is normal fire in which it burns any who is touched by it. The second is the red flame in which the user uses all his rage to make the fire hotter and more explosive. The third is the blue flame which is activated by the will to protect. It is the highest ranking of fire in terms of temperature. The fourth is known as the black flame which burns with evil intent. It continues to burn at the spot it lands on for days. The last is the white flame which has no heat to it at all. What it does is purifies cursed weapons, and other curse like spells. Weak to water.

Angry mode-A mode where the user begins relying on pure instinct and reflex, causing them to charge into battles head first. This mode will increase all physical attributes to the sacrifice of rational thinking. Usually due to its reckless tendencies the user usually will ignore any pain inflicted on themselves. Also causes the user to challenge anyone to a fight.

Dirty Fighting Techniques-When angry, the user tends to become completely relentless, and goes so far as to try to kill.

Weapon(s):
-- The twin blades Smoke and Fire, One black one red. Teriel is the only person who can touch them with out being scalded. Smoke can release a black puff to temporarily blind/disorient the enemy and Fire can shoot a small bolt of weak flame.

Updated Extra:
O.k. I beleive you added everything in the edit she asked you to. I''l add it! Good job. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:24 pm
Just because he did what she said doesn't mean you should add it. True masterpieces get reviewed more than once. Anyhow. I'm the most picky so I will restrain myself and hold no comment.

Greece was amazing, but if you want to hear more, ask me in a General chat, because this isn't a discussion place.

Blood! I'm so impressed! WOWZA! I feel so happy! Good on you for those details! Even if I'm still more fussy than you... I'm going to make that teacher. Do I need to post it here first?

Also. Celeste offers to edit and improve your profiles! If you aren't afraid of a very harsh and blunt critique and would sincerely like advice and a peer to help improve your skills (I'm not claiming to be better than you, just another set of eyes) Then throw me a PM. I need more ways to avoid my homework.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:59 pm
User Image

[The Basics]

(temp pic)

Your Gaianame: Celestial Lullaby
Character's name: Mariel Levesque
Race: Demon
Appearance: By no means a small man, Mr. Levesque is 6' 3", tall and lanky. Some may even call him effeminate. His black hair is mussy and unkempt, left to fly freely around his face and constantly get into his eyes. His eyes are a dark amber, when they aren't hidden by his uncut hair. His build, as aforementioned, is thin and underdeveloped. Mariel has no muscle to speak of. His ears are particularly small, and a favorite place to try to tame his obstinate bangs. As for his nose, well it is curved, like a child's and tilts upwards at the end. His mouth is quite sensual, full and tinted a warm pink. He has a weak chin and a long, thin neck. His fingers are curiously long and adept. Mariel is a very pale man, contrasting strongly with his ebony hair, suggesting very little sun exposure.
Height: 6'3"
Strengths: Spell casting, wriggling his way into things, academic challenges, ranting.
Weaknesses: Physical labor, listening to people, empathy.
Weapon(s): Magic.
Personality: Mariel is a very moody man, quick to snap, and then snap back. Childish to a fault, brilliant and optimistic. He's very opinionated about what he cares about, and could care less about anything else. He has a way of showing up and getting people to tolerate his presence. He loves to confuse people, and vary his ways. Sometimes he'll dance around a topic for hours and other times he'll state it without hesitation. Creative and intuitive, most of his ideas are way out there, but still end up working. Values people and is surprisingly social, also has a passion for his work. Childish, apathetic and contradictory.
Bio: Mariel Levesque grew up in a small town. A couple of cottages, a farming village really. He ran around, creating theories, discovering secrets, being a nuisance. At age 8 a raid came through, light soldiers. It was here when he discovered magic and the many possibilities it held. After mutilating the small group of soldiers, Mariel started experimenting on his neighbors. He was soon exiled.

The next portion of his life was spent wandering the nearby city. The library was his sanctuary, and the market was his research laboratory. Some inhumane experiments here and there, more books and a touch of insight into himself later, and Mr. Levesque truly realized his potential. Deciding to exhibit a bit of ambition, he joined a university and quickly surpassed all his peers. Being a people-person (to a point) no one begrudged him this. In fact, he taught them a lot, and developed his skills in that area.

After graduating, he met a woman, far taller than himself, who invited him to teach at her school. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Mr. Levesque acquiesced and came to the dark school. He has a lab, hidden somewhere in the school, where odd magics are created, tested and refined. During the day he helps students realize their own potential, using very personalized and creative lessons.
Extra:

[The Stats]

Type of fighter: Far range (magician)
Kills: 0
Wins/Losses/Tied: 0/0/0
Unique/Acquired Special abilities:

Elemental Magic: The use of any and all elements. As more are found and classified, is able to experiment and learn how to use them. Can be combined and manipulated. Includes: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Darkness, Light, Ether, Time etc. (I know it seems powerful, but I will keep it in check, I promise. Besides, he only has one ability. )

Weapon(s): Magic
--

Updated Extra:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:14 pm
User Image

Your Gaianame: Atrum Krigare
Character's name: Riscarn Farin,Though he prefers Risk for short.
Race: Risk is Neko.
Appearance: Riscarn's black ears pop up over his grey straw-like hair, matching his grey and red striped tail. If you had to describe him in one word, it would be long. Risk has long muscular legs, gained from running away from angered teachers in his youth. He has a black scratch tatoo on his chest, easily seen on his pale skin. Never the one for formal attire, He usually wears his shirt unbuttoned, jeans, his horse riding gloves, and his cross around his neck. Finally, his eyes are lime green, and a small mouth encircled with laugh lines.
Height: about 6'00"
Strengths: Never getting overwhelmed, His speed, nimbleness, and balance.
weaknesses He is never serious, Hates following rules, His nyctophobia fear of the dark, and his naivety.
Weapon(s): Risk only fights with his metal claws.
Personality: Risk has always been a full blown happy-go-lucky optimist. Never one to turn down a prank, he feels life is too short to be scared or serious. He enjoys being surrounded by people and talking, so his love of school is both surprising and expected.
Bio: Risk was born in a village of Nekos deep in the forest. Always the one to get in trouble, he lead a small group of vagabonds, running around creating trouble. After almost killing 2 people in a prank, they were condemned to be sent to the dark academy school. The villagers decided the best way to keep Risk from leaving while they were making the arrangments was to drop him ina hole found right in the center of town, while keeping the other members in jail. Left there, he grew afraid of the dark. After his friends helped him out, they took off like rockets, only telling their brothers and sisters.

Even with Risk as their leader, all but one of the crew members left for the comfort of the village. These two traveled the world, making friends and enemies alike. However, they got into a huge argument, ending with the friend heading to the dark academy and him heading to the light. For the next 5 years he began his journey of being a full-time student. Kirai flourished in athletic classes, while he barely passed his academic ones. He found himself in tears during graduation and decided to stay there forever, teaching what he loved to do best. He soon patched up his relationship with his village, and applied for a job at the light academy teaching horse back riding and sailing. Extra:

[The Stats]

Type of fighter: Close
Immunity biggrin escription: The ability in which the user's body is not affected by harmful chemicals or toxins that would be deadly to normal people. Also prevents the user from getting any illness

Replacement techniqueAllows one to be able to replace themselves with an object nearby, usually a wooden object but could be replaced by a person.

GlowThe ability to create an orb of light in their hands. (Unknown to him"

Weapon(s): His 4 pronged steel cat claws, clasped securely in his hands.
--

Updated Extra:  

Atrum krigare
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:29 pm
Celestial Lullaby
User Image

[The Basics]

(temp pic)

Your Gaianame: Celestial Lullaby
Character's name: Mariel Levesque
Race: Demon
Appearance: By no means a small man, Mr. Levesque is 6' 3", tall and lanky. Some may even call him effeminate. His black hair is mussy and unkempt, left to fly freely around his face and constantly get into his eyes. His eyes are a dark amber, when they aren't hidden by his uncut hair. His build, as aforementioned, is thin and underdeveloped. Mariel has no muscle to speak of. His ears are particularly small, and a favorite place to try to tame his obstinate bangs. As for his nose, well it is curved, like a child's and tilts upwards at the end. His mouth is quite sensual, full and tinted a warm pink. He has a weak chin and a long, thin neck. His fingers are curiously long and adept. Mariel is a very pale man, contrasting strongly with his ebony hair, suggesting very little sun exposure.
Height: 6'3"
Strengths: Spell casting, wriggling his way into things, academic challenges, ranting. {What kind of academic challenges? And ranting? Explain.}
Weaknesses: Physical labor, listening to people, empathy.
Weapon(s): Magic.
Personality: Mariel is a very moody man, quick to snap, and then snap back. Childish to a fault, brilliant and optimistic. He's very opinionated about what he cares about, and could care less about anything else. He has a way of showing up and getting people to tolerate his presence. He loves to confuse people, and vary his ways. Sometimes he'll dance around a topic for hours and other times he'll state it without hesitation. Creative and intuitive, most of his ideas are way out there, but still end up working. Values people and is surprisingly social, also has a passion for his work. Childish, apathetic and contradictory.
Bio: Mariel Levesque grew up in a small town. A couple of cottages, a farming village really. He ran around, creating theories, discovering secrets, being a nuisance. At age 8 a raid came through, light soldiers. It was here when he discovered magic and the many possibilities it held. After mutilating the small group of soldiers, Mariel started experimenting on his neighbors. He was soon exiled.

The next portion of his life was spent wandering the nearby city. The library was his sanctuary, and the market was his research laboratory. Some inhumane experiments here and there, more books and a touch of insight into himself later, and Mr. Levesque truly realized his potential. Deciding to exhibit a bit of ambition, he joined a university and quickly surpassed all his peers. Being a people-person (to a point) no one begrudged him this. In fact, he taught them a lot, and developed his skills in that area.

After graduating, he met a woman, far taller than himself, who invited him to teach at her school. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Mr. Levesque acquiesced and came to the dark school. He has a lab, hidden somewhere in the school, where odd magics are created, tested and refined. During the day he helps students realize their own potential, using very personalized and creative lessons.
Extra:

[The Stats]

Type of fighter: Far range (magician)

Elemental Magic: The use of any and all elements. As more are found and classified, is able to experiment and learn how to use them. Can be combined and manipulated. Includes: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Darkness, Light, Ether, Time etc. (I know it seems powerful, but I will keep it in check, I promise. Besides, he only has one ability. )

Weapon(s): Magic
--

Updated Extra:

Don't kill me! >.< It's just 1 thing! Sorry!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:35 pm
Atrum krigare
User Image

Your Gaianame: Atrum Krigare
Character's name: Riscarn Farin,Though he prefers Risk for short.
Race: Risk is 100% Neko.
Appearance: Riscarn's black ears pop up over his grey straw hair, matching his grey and red striped tail. If you had to describe him on one word, it would be long. Risk has long muscular legs, gained from running away from angered teachers in his youth. Risk has a black scratch tattoo on his chest, easily seen on his pale skin. Never the one for formal attire, He usually wears his shirt unbuttoned, jeans, his horse riding gloves, and his cross on his neck. Finally, his eyes are green, with a small mouth circled with smile marks.
Height: Risk is about 6'00"
Strengths: Never getting overwhelmed, His speed, nimbleness, and balance.
weaknesses He is never serious, Hates following rules, His lygophobia fear of the dark, and his being naive.{Did you make up lygophobia or is it just spelled wrong? Didn't show up right on my spell check.}
Weapon(s): Risk only fights with his metal claws.
Personality: Risk has always been a full blown happy-go-lucky optimistic. Never one to pass down a prank, he feels life is too short to be scared or serious. He enjoys being surrounded by people and talking, so his love of school is both surprising and expected.
Bio: Risk was born in a village of Neko's, deep in the forest. Always the one to get in trouble, he lead a small group of vagabonds, running around creating trouble. They were condemned to be sent to the dark academy school. The villagers locked Risk in a deep dark hole so he would not escape. Left their, he grew a fear of death. After his friends helped him out, they took off like rockets, only telling their brothers and sisters.

Risk's friends all soon left him except for one, scared of being alone in the world. These two traveled the world, making friends and enemies alike. By the age of 13 however, They got into a huge argument, ending with the friend heading to the dark academy and him heading to the light. For the next 5 years he began his journey of being a year round student. Always one for nature, while he barely passed math, science, and other practical skills, he flourished in things like riding and sailing. He found himself in tears as he was leaving the school grounds, and decided to stay there forever teaching what he loved to do best. And yes, he still keeps in contact with his family, after making good with the village during his years of school.
Extra:

[The Stats]

Type of fighter: Close
Immunity biggrin escription: The ability in which the user's body is not affected by harmful chemicals or toxins that would be deadly to normal people. Also prevents the user from getting any illness

Replacement techniqueAllows one to be able to replace themselves with an object nearby, usually a wooden object but could be replaced by a person.

GlowThe ability to create an orb of light in their hands. (He has no idea he has this yet.)

Weapon(s): Kirai's weapon are his 4 pronged steel cat claws, clasped securely to his hand.{This says Kirai's....not Risk's}
--

Updated Extra:

P.s. Be prepared to have him screamed at alot by a headmaster. If his outfit is like that, just because I feel like it ^.^  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:42 pm
O.k, fixed. Better you trying to edit Celestial's profile than me. biggrin
Risk is used to being yelled at anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:51 pm
meh... ranting is ranting. And academic challenges are academic challenges.

Aren't I good at explaining myself? xD

I'll go explain.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:55 pm
Sorry for the double post.

Edited, ranting removed, cause I analyzed his character and found it didn't fit. Academic challenges explained-- solving puzzles, finding patterns, solving math problems. etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Both approved. ^.^  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:00 pm
>.< Double post! But I just wanted to state. Anyone who accepts a profile be sure to do a spell check on the profile first. Exspeciallly if you add it to the list yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 am

[The Basics]

Your Gaianame: xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx
Character's name: Castauxus Fox Drake,but everyone knows him as Drake.
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: Castauxus is a dark elf with one eye red and one eye green.
He has several scars from war. He has short dark hair and wears a black bandana.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Height: (( I'm portuguese and here the heights are different... ill put how it's here... If theres a problem just say plz )) 1,70 Meters.
Strengths: Is very fast , he's great at stealth , resistant and has good aiming.
Weaknesses: Can't swim.
Weapons:
-- Castauxus prefers his longbow. It's full of leaves and other plants in it for better camouflage when in forests.

--Castauxus always carries 2 silver swords too. His best friend gave them to him when he died in war.

Personality: Castauxus is very active and friendly with his allies.
He's intelligent and very cultured.
Bio: Castauxus entered in the army when he was young with his best friend.He saw his best friend suffering,having nightmares every night with it.He likes to be risky when in a fight.Castauxus doesn't really like to talk about the past and about his name.He just loves one thing...War.

[The Stats]

Type of fighter: Close and Long Range.
Unique/Acquired Special abilities: He can see in the dark because of a spell that went wrong when he was a child.

Weapon(s):
-- The longbow is full of leaves and other plants in it for better camouflage when in forests.

-- The silver swords have elf encarvings on them.

Updated Extra:

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:59 pm
xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

[The Basics]

Character's name: Castauxus Fox Drake, but everyone knows him as Drake.
He has several scars from war. He has short dark hair and wears a black bandana.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Height: 1,70 Meters.
Strengths: Is very fast , he's great at stealth , resistant and has good aiming.
Weaknesses: Can't swim. ((Maybe add at least one more weakness.))
Weapons:
-- Castauxus prefers his longbow. It's full of leaves and other plants in it for better camouflage when in forests.

--Castauxus always carries 2 silver swords too. His best friend gave them to him when he died in war.

Bio: Castauxus entered in the army when he was young with his best friend. He saw his best friend suffering, having nightmares every night with it. He likes to be risky when in a fight. Castauxus doesn't really like to talk about the past and about his name. He just loves one thing...War.

[The Stats]

Unique/Acquired Special abilities: He can see in the dark because of a spell that went wrong when he was a child.

Weapon(s):
-- The longbow is full of leaves and other plants in it for better camouflage when in forests.

-- The silver swords have elf engravings on them.

Updated Extra:
Those are the edits I have, there may be more from others.

Bloodredvoodoo EDIT:: Please!! Do not center. I can't read it....Sorry mentally retarded here! >.< I don't mind centered post normally but when there are list I hate center because everything is off balance. So once you un center I'll add my edits.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:53 am
K... I've uncentered it :3  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 am
xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

[The Basics]

Character's name: Castauxus Fox Drake,but everyone knows him as Drake.
{{Which side is he on?}}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Height:1,70 Meters.
{{No this is fine since you did state it is in meters. But is that suppose to be 1.70?? I think you had a typo on the number.}}
Weaknesses: Can't swim.
{{Add at least one more weakness. Also does he not know how to swim or is it a fear of water?? put whichever it is in parenthsises because if it's that he doesn't know how then he can learn.}}
Weapons:

{{How is he with his enemies? Also what do you mean by cultured? As in his own culture or mutli-cultured?}}
Bio: Castauxus entered in the army when he was young with his best friend. He saw his best friend suffering, having nightmares every night with it. He likes to be risky when in a fight. Castauxus doesn't really like to talk about the past and about his name. He just loves one thing...War.
{{Try to add a bit more detail. You mentioned the friend but how did he react to his friend's nightmares?Also you said he joined when he was young. Can you give an age because most went through the school first and joined when they were about 16 or up so what is young to you?}}

[The Stats]

{{is there a limit to this?}}

Weapon(s):
{{Where he got it? What kind of wood is it made of?}}

-- The silver swords have elf encarvings on them.
{{Length? Material? Where he got them?}}

Updated Extra:

You forgot to do Silver's edits but they were in the same color so I will state them again.

Not too bad of a profile but add a bit more detail.  
Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff