Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 am
Emperor Angelo XXV
What if Kou Rin is still alive?

Nuriko would be happy as hell. And a guy. He and Kang-Lin would be best friends in the world, much like Chichiri and Fei-Gao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:28 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I just got a guinea pig today and named him Tomo!!!!!! mrgreen

RAWK!!!!!! xd

If I ever get a cat, I'm naming him Luffy, but that's beside the point. xd Tomo's a cracking name!

I wanted to name it Nakago, but the 'rents said that was a weird and stupid name. Then i got really pissed and threw our french fries from McDonalds at them.

How come they agreed with Tomo then?

You could have named it Chi, as in, short for Chichiri. I'm sure the rents wouldn't have minded.

Naw. They barely agreed on Tomo. My mom wanted to name it Dominic, and I had to do something. It's an adorable name for Dominic Howard, but for a guinea pig? Just. Plain. Torture. xd

True, I guess.

Actually, I change my mind. if I ever get a cat, I'm naming it Schrodinger. xd  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I just got a guinea pig today and named him Tomo!!!!!! mrgreen

RAWK!!!!!! xd

If I ever get a cat, I'm naming him Luffy, but that's beside the point. xd Tomo's a cracking name!

I wanted to name it Nakago, but the 'rents said that was a weird and stupid name. Then i got really pissed and threw our french fries from McDonalds at them.

You could have named it Chi, as in, short for Chichiri. I'm sure the rents wouldn't have minded.

Naw. They barely agreed on Tomo. My mom wanted to name it Dominic, and I had to do something. It's an adorable name for Dominic Howard, but for a guinea pig? Just. Plain. Torture. xd

True, I guess.

I've been staring at that name "Schrodinger" and I still can't pronounce it! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

True, I guess.

I've been staring at that name "Schrodinger" and I still can't pronounce it! rofl

Shro-din-ger. xd "Schrodinger's cat" is the name of a quantam (I can't spell) physics paradox. Schrodinger is also the name of a character from Hellsing.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

True, I guess.

Shro-din-ger. xd "Schrodinger's cat" is the name of a quantam (I can't spell) physics paradox. Schrodinger is also the name of a character from Hellsing.

It's spelled "Schrödinger", and for some reason, it reminds me of theoreical physics, and Ah! My Goddess.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 pm
Emperor Angelo XXV
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

True, I guess.

It's spelled "Schrödinger", and for some reason, it reminds me of theoreical physics, and Ah! My Goddess.

huh?  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 pm
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

True, I guess.

huh?

Even I'm a bit confused myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

huh?

i'm completely confused more then u hunny  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

huh?

Well, it's connection to Ah! My Goddess has something to do with the manga version.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 pm
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV

huh?

Well, it's connection to Ah! My Goddess has something to do with the manga version.

ok  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

True, I guess.

I've been staring at that name "Schrodinger" for half an hour and I still can't pronounce it! rofl

Ah. Interesting...not really jk rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm
What if Hotohori was really a woman?  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100