Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The1Joebob
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:31 am
...what?
Cursed Tachikoma
My favorite quote in the movie...

"Just as how there are many things that make a human a human, there are a remarkable number of things that make an individual what they are. A face to distinguish one from another. A voice that you arent aware of yourself. The hand you see when you awaken. Memories of childhood. Plans for the future. All these go together to give birth to a consciousness I call "me", while simultaneously setting myself within my own limits." - Puppet Master, GITS

And of course there is the always true quote, "Overspecialize and you breed in weakness...its slow death." - Major Motoko Kusanagi, GITS
Neef
Puppet Master:
"Just as how there are many things that make a human a human, there are a remarkable number of things that make an individual what they are. A face to distinguish one from another. A voice that you arent aware of yourself. The hand you see when you awaken. Memories of childhood. Plans for the future. All these go together to give birth to a consciousness I call "me", while simultaneously setting myself within my own limits."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:16 pm
From the 1st GITS manga:

Batou's Fuchikoma: "Say, Batou...have you ever died?"
Batou: "A way cool dude like me will NEVER die!"  

memory_lane17

[Pandemon]

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:25 pm
In the episode jungle cruise of the first gig, ishikawa comes into the room and exposes the CIA guy's plan. Later on Motoko says; "Ishikawa, cuff this lying son of a bit**." and then runs to stop Batou. That quote was so badass.

Oh, and in the 2nd gig episode pokerface; after Motoko beats saito in the sniper fight she says: "You're good with that sniper, you son of a bit**. You're mine now." Another awesome quote. 3nodding

Whenever kusanagi curses she's badass to the extreme. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:46 am
Quote from Innocence:

Batou: "No matter how far the jackass travels, it won't come back a horse."  

Tetsuken

mermx

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:36 pm
form the first book Motoko says " 'work' ?! whats that?"

I love that line because that part in the book has a compleatly different attude from the rest of all GITS exept maby "Tachikoma Days"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:23 am
Mine is from the Ist SAC series.

Batou: You know what they say... smokin' idiots like high places.  

Arctic Reaper

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

necat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
When dialogue fails, it's time for violence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:26 am
"Planning to knock down flying connector plugs with your arms in the future...?"

~ The Doctor, GitS 2 Man-Machine Interface.  

Reverend Sin

Arctic Reaper

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:11 pm
Reverend Sin
"Planning to knock down flying connector plugs with your arms in the future...?"

~ The Doctor, GitS 2 Man-Machine Interface.

I like that one...lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:09 pm
How about this one: "Standing by for trash collection." -Motoko, season 1, YES.  

CrazedBajoran138

Akako55

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:05 am
For the first season episode Machines Desirantes:

Tachikoma 1: Exactly! I'm only lying! I don't say anything that is true!

Tachikoma 2: Now if what he said were the truth, then what he just said would be false. If what he just said were a lie, then of course his words would become true. How do we deal with the contradiction?

*Gynoid starts to go haywire*

_________

Batou: Why's you call me to a room like this? It doesn't have the right atmosphere for our confession of love...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 am
“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” –Wilhem Stekel

This was an exchange of quotes between Motoko and Aoi in the 1st season.

--

Aramaki: By the way, that’s some get up. Are you trying to attract my attention with your wardrobe?

Motoko: Of course I’m not; I just don’t have a choice.

From the episode in 1st GIG (YES)
--

And there are so much more...
I loved those ones as well Akako55! I lol-ed at Batou's statement when he said that.

Dapan Chan

Ghost In The Shell

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces