Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars : The Old Republic (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Literate Star Wars Reven Malak Lightsaber Sith Jedi Role Playing 

Tags: Role Playing, Star Wars, Sith, Jedi, Literate 

Reply Star Wars - Old Republic
New People Come Here ! (Ranks) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ifrit Shogun Ares

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:26 pm
((I'd like the rank of Sith Acolytes))

Belias kneeled before his master like he had done many times before and after their sparring session. "You grow stronger with the Dark Side each day, but you still have much to learn, your Niman combat style is too aggressive." "I understand my master..." "You lack speed but make up for it with strength but that can also be your downfall...Rise.", his master deactived his lightsaber as Belias stood. His white long sleeve shirt had holes burnt from close calls and the left shoulder piece was nearly gone. His skin was blood red from where the heat from the saber scorched his skin. "To become as Sith Lord you must master everything with the Dark Side..." Belias bowwed his head, "I will not fail you master." His master turned around, "You are dismissed...", with that Belias turned and left the training room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm
Ifrit Shogun Ares
((I'd like the rank of Sith Acolytes))

Belias kneeled before his master like he had done many times before and after their sparring session. "You grow stronger with the Dark Side each day, but you still have much to learn, your Niman combat style is too aggressive." "I understand my master..." "You lack speed but make up for it with strength but that can also be your downfall...Rise.", his master deactived his lightsaber as Belias stood. His white long sleeve shirt had holes burnt from close calls and the left shoulder piece was nearly gone. His skin was blood red from where the heat from the saber scorched his skin. "To become as Sith Lord you must master everything with the Dark Side..." Belias bowwed his head, "I will not fail you master." His master turned around, "You are dismissed...", with that Belias turned and left the training room.

Okay Make your profile..  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 pm
((What's the stance on changelings? In any case, I'd be a Jedi Padawan.))

It was almost like magic. The man was flying faster and higher than any of the star pilots he'd ever idolized. And, with no spaceship surrounding him, he seemed to be kept in the air solely by the very love he had for the sky, for space. He looked down and saw the planet that his past life had kept him chained to: Coruscant.

He didn't need it anymore. Now, he only had to look up to the stars and wish himself onwards. This was enough. The man focused all of his being into that huge, beautiful, starry void and went as fast as he could. Too fast., he thought. He tried to slow down, to regain control over himself, but something dragged him onwards. He turned his head around as much as he could, only to see the stars behind him. I'm not flying. I'm falling.

Then, he felt what seemed to be an ocean flooding into his head.
And he awoke, being pulled out of the water by two pairs of thuggish hands. He coughed and stared blankly at the large tub of water in front of him, and barely made out what one of his captors said.

"Ready to talk now, freak? No? That's too bad. Keep him in for another minute. He'll have to break sometime."

And the man was pushed back into the ocean in the tub.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 pm
Capn Deep Blusi
((What's the stance on changelings? In any case, I'd be a Jedi Padawan.))

It was almost like magic. The man was flying faster and higher than any of the star pilots he'd ever idolized. And, with no spaceship surrounding him, he seemed to be kept in the air solely by the very love he had for the sky, for space. He looked down and saw the planet that his past life had kept him chained to: Coruscant.

He didn't need it anymore. Now, he only had to look up to the stars and wish himself onwards. This was enough. The man focused all of his being into that huge, beautiful, starry void and went as fast as he could. Too fast., he thought. He tried to slow down, to regain control over himself, but something dragged him onwards. He turned his head around as much as he could, only to see the stars behind him. I'm not flying. I'm falling.

Then, he felt what seemed to be an ocean flooding into his head.
And he awoke, being pulled out of the water by two pairs of thuggish hands. He coughed and stared blankly at the large tub of water in front of him, and barely made out what one of his captors said.

"Ready to talk now, freak? No? That's too bad. Keep him in for another minute. He'll have to break sometime."

And the man was pushed back into the ocean in the tub.

Make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Weapons Master Vathez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am
((For the bounty hunter))

The cantina was rich with life, though it was only half full. The music was playing, people were drinking, gambling, fighting, all of what Sintas expected. This is why he avoided these kinds of places, at least while he wasn't on the job. Right now was different. He has tracked his mark to this place, saw him enter and not leave yet.

Sin looked around, not seeing the bounty head yet. He went up to the bar, approaching the employee behind the counter. He instantly knew what Sin was up to. He pointed at Sin and started to protest.

"Look, I don't want no trouble here. Once someone like you comes in, business is ruined for the night, so just please-"

"I'm looking for this man." Sin cut him off, pressing a few buttons on his left wrist, opening a small holo-screen that had the picture of the bounty head. "I know he came in here-"

Like the bartender, Sintas was cut off, but this time by silence as the whole cantina froze. Even the music stopped playing. Sin turned his head and saw the man he was looking for pointing a gun at him. Obviously, there was no need to talk.

The ice in a cup shifted and Sin spun out of the way, drawing his pistol. The man shot his first and struck the bartender in the chest, killing him where he stood. Sin took his shot a second after, hitting the bounty in the shoulder with the arm that held the gun. The mans arm went limp and he dropped his weapon. Immediately after, from the same arm that held his gun, a net shot out of the wrist, ensnaring the man so he couldn't run.

"You're mine now..." Sintas walked up to the man and shot a paralyzing dart in his neck so he wouldn't struggle on the way to his ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 am
id like to be a dark jedi since my sample was ignored on page one.  

Nayr50

NinjaFerret of Sneakyness

1,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:12 am
I want to be Mandalorian, please.

CL4P-TP rolled around taking in all the new sites. He had already gotten kicked out of the engine room, main computer room, cockpit, and droid maintenance room, for trying to modify the other droids, and now was pretty much confined to the hanger bay. He looked around the hanger bay and thought about trying to get into other areas by rolling around on the outside of the ship but he figured that would just get him in more trouble. As he looked around more he spotted the Y-wings "Wow....who managed to keep these things around?" he asked, in a slightly high pitched robotic voice, as he rolled up. He took a closer look at the fighters really only cared about the Y-wings. He used every bit of will power he had to keep his toolkit locked up. What sounded like a small electric motor speeding up came from the droid as it slowly bounced up and down "I want to know how it works!!!" he finely yelled like a kid running into a candy store.

Just as he pulled out his tools and was about the start taking apart the fighter he heard the announcement "Awww, but I was just about to get some more notes so I could finely build our ship." he said disappointingly. The red droid slowly put away his tools and made his way to the briefing room. As he rolled along some people were taking off by the droid's appearance. There were two spikes welded onto the flaps the covered his shoulder joints, another two spikes coming off the right side of his head with 3/4 of a circular saw on the other side. he had a few other spikes on his body along with small pieces of armor welded in place of where his normal plating would be, the carbonite rifle on his back did not help.

The droid rolled into the room and looked at the other two beings in the room "Hi there!" he said as he waved his arm and mad he way over to the table. As he looked at the table his one "eye" could barley see anything on the table. He put both of his claws on the table and tried to pick himself up. After grunting and groining for a minute he started to picking himself up, only to flat on his back "Owww." he said annoyed as he laid on the ground looking up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am
lol what sith spots are open?  

Boiled_Squash

Nayr50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:31 pm
im about to quit if im further ignored this is rediculace!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Weapons Master Vathez
((For the bounty hunter))

The cantina was rich with life, though it was only half full. The music was playing, people were drinking, gambling, fighting, all of what Sintas expected. This is why he avoided these kinds of places, at least while he wasn't on the job. Right now was different. He has tracked his mark to this place, saw him enter and not leave yet.

Sin looked around, not seeing the bounty head yet. He went up to the bar, approaching the employee behind the counter. He instantly knew what Sin was up to. He pointed at Sin and started to protest.

"Look, I don't want no trouble here. Once someone like you comes in, business is ruined for the night, so just please-"

"I'm looking for this man." Sin cut him off, pressing a few buttons on his left wrist, opening a small holo-screen that had the picture of the bounty head. "I know he came in here-"

Like the bartender, Sintas was cut off, but this time by silence as the whole cantina froze. Even the music stopped playing. Sin turned his head and saw the man he was looking for pointing a gun at him. Obviously, there was no need to talk.

The ice in a cup shifted and Sin spun out of the way, drawing his pistol. The man shot his first and struck the bartender in the chest, killing him where he stood. Sin took his shot a second after, hitting the bounty in the shoulder with the arm that held the gun. The mans arm went limp and he dropped his weapon. Immediately after, from the same arm that held his gun, a net shot out of the wrist, ensnaring the man so he couldn't run.

"You're mine now..." Sintas walked up to the man and shot a paralyzing dart in his neck so he wouldn't struggle on the way to his ship.

Okay, make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm
lilromeo245
id like to be a dark jedi since my sample was ignored on page one.

Make your profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 pm
NinjaFerret of Sneakyness
I want to be Mandalorian, please.

CL4P-TP rolled around taking in all the new sites. He had already gotten kicked out of the engine room, main computer room, cockpit, and droid maintenance room, for trying to modify the other droids, and now was pretty much confined to the hanger bay. He looked around the hanger bay and thought about trying to get into other areas by rolling around on the outside of the ship but he figured that would just get him in more trouble. As he looked around more he spotted the Y-wings "Wow....who managed to keep these things around?" he asked, in a slightly high pitched robotic voice, as he rolled up. He took a closer look at the fighters really only cared about the Y-wings. He used every bit of will power he had to keep his toolkit locked up. What sounded like a small electric motor speeding up came from the droid as it slowly bounced up and down "I want to know how it works!!!" he finely yelled like a kid running into a candy store.

Just as he pulled out his tools and was about the start taking apart the fighter he heard the announcement "Awww, but I was just about to get some more notes so I could finely build our ship." he said disappointingly. The red droid slowly put away his tools and made his way to the briefing room. As he rolled along some people were taking off by the droid's appearance. There were two spikes welded onto the flaps the covered his shoulder joints, another two spikes coming off the right side of his head with 3/4 of a circular saw on the other side. he had a few other spikes on his body along with small pieces of armor welded in place of where his normal plating would be, the carbonite rifle on his back did not help.

The droid rolled into the room and looked at the other two beings in the room "Hi there!" he said as he waved his arm and mad he way over to the table. As he looked at the table his one "eye" could barley see anything on the table. He put both of his claws on the table and tried to pick himself up. After grunting and groining for a minute he started to picking himself up, only to flat on his back "Owww." he said annoyed as he laid on the ground looking up.

Yes, make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nayr50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 pm
i did its been made. i need to change it though but not too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 pm
Vaan_Hatake
lol what sith spots are open?

Look at the Ranking List..  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nayr50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm
are we roleplaying for the sith yet?