Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rp with me
  You wish
  Awww so cute of course
  Tacos
  Am I in Narnia?
  What do you mean RP D. Gray-Man? We are living in the black order already!
View Results

grimmkittylove
Vice Captain

Star Catcher

8,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yoko Kanda

You can tell me what to say, you can tell me where to go…

"Oh, but killing all of you would be much more dramatic, don't you think?" Tykki laughed, the years clearly having served only to make him crazier. "I could leave a note for your daddies, pinned to the little girl's corpse! Written in your blood of course..."

Strangely enough, their salvation came in the form of Road, who popped up out of nowhere and sat on the older-looking Noah's head. "We're supposed to let them leave," the creepy loli said disappointedly. "The Millenium Earl said so. It's no fun, but I guess we'd better do it. Ne, Viktor-kun, take the girl and go. Tell Allen-kun..." -here she gave a slasher smile - "I said hello."

...But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am
User Image
Victor Krory

Slipping through the creaks of a dark eternity…

Victor shock his head from the safety of the barrier "I wont leave without Theo!!!!!!" He yelled.

Theo looked to Victor with a pleading look on his face "Please Victor just do it" He then let down the Barrier

Even though he didn't want to victor lifted Yoko and started to walk to Theo he kissed Theo on the forehead and whispered "I'll go but if you die I will never forgive you." He then walked by the Noah waiting till he was by them he began to limp.

Theo Stood and looked at the Noah "Thank you " He said even though he knew it wasn't their choice to let his friends live.

…With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony

Whispering Shadow Virus
Captain

Shirtless Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Overstocked 200

grimmkittylove
Vice Captain

Star Catcher

8,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 am

Yoko Kanda

Road just giggled. "You might not be thanking us later," she said. "The Millenium Earl has plans for you. All of you!"

Tykki just sighed dramatically. "Fine."

Unusually, Ikki was nowhere to be seen near Yoko. Instead, she had crawled up the back of Theo's shirt, managing to avoid the Noah's notice as they took Theo away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 pm
Whispering Shadow Virus
User Image
Theo Walker

Slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing…

"I'm not thanking you now for what will happen or what you might do, but I am doing it for what you have done now allowing my friends to go free." Theo said standing slowly and looking at the man and young girl before him. His hand on his wounded arm, applying pressure to to stop the bleeding.

… Suddenly I see that I can’t break free

Whispering Shadow Virus
Captain

Shirtless Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Overstocked 200

grimmkittylove
Vice Captain

Star Catcher

8,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Yoko Kanda

Road simply waved a hand and a portal opened. "We've got another Ark," she informed her captive gleefully. "And this time, your Daddy can't use it. No one can except for me and the Millenium Earl."

Tykki sighed dramatically as he stepped through the portal. "Farewell, children!" he called. "You won't see your friend alive again, so say your goodbyes! Oh, yes, the little girl won't be able to. Such a shame," he grinned, then disappeared.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 am
User Image
Theo Walker

Slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing…

Theo was scared as he walked along the two noah not knowing what lied ahead for him, and if he would come out alive and get to see his parents once again. He was on his way to see the earl the same earl his mom cursed, for existing.

Victor ran out of breath tears running from his eyes with an injured Yoko warped in his jacket in his arms till he was sure the noah were far behind him. He stopped and sat her down nicely to take the phone off of his back and call the order. When someone answered he gave his name location and the basic info on what had happened. When he knew people were on their way he hung the phone up and began to curse himself, beating his fist into the ground for letting Theo go like that. He knew Theo was strong but there was no way he would attack to save himself and Victor knew that.

… Suddenly I see that I can’t break free

Whispering Shadow Virus
Captain

Shirtless Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Overstocked 200

grimmkittylove
Vice Captain

Star Catcher

8,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Yoko Kanda

Yoko stirred then, her eyes blinking owlishly. "V....Vikki?" she murmured. "What's going on?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 am
User Image
Victor Krory

Slipping through the creaks of a dark eternity…

Victors eyes watered as he looked up at her "Yoko, Theo's gone! He gave himself to the Noah to save us. Your father and uncle and my parents are on their way now." He looked at the ground as more tears began to flow from his eyes. "I failed you both, as a finder I should have died before either you were hurt or Theo was taken." His body began to quiver "I'm so sorry" He whispered softly "I'm a horrible, finder and human and an even worse friend."

…With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony

Whispering Shadow Virus
Captain

Shirtless Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Overstocked 200
RP Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff