Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:40 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

Placing the violet bottle in his pockets, Vincent would pick up his sword and prepare to leave. However, it seemed that Charlotte was still keen on helping him. Telling him to take along some more bottles and paste, with him for his men. Vincent took the pouch and tied it around his waist. "Miss Charlotte, I would like to thank you for helping me out like this. I feel that I should repay you somehow." Vincent didn't really know why he did it, but for some reason, the man would reach out, place his hand on Charlotte's chin and gently kiss her on the forehead. "I think I want to take you as my woman." Vincent added before standing back and heading towards the door. "Miss Charlotte, I believe that I have taken an interest in you. You are clearly different from the other women around here. You can be gentle and shy at times, but at others, I sense a very strong and commanding presence. So much so, that even I find myself bending to your will. You are truly remarkable." As he reached the door, Vincent paused for a second, "I don't know what happened in your past and why it is that you are so uncomfortable around me, but I promise you this. From now on, if you need someone to be there for you, you can always count on me. Vincent Faris, will become your own personal knight."
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:44 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte seemed to freeze in place as Vincent took her chin. What was he going to do? Her eyes widened slightly as he kissed her on the forehead before claiming that he wanted her to be his. "E-Eh? All I did was help heal you..." she stated, her gaze shifting the the ground and she blushed slightly. She was more nervous than anything. Charlotte hadn't really been expecting such actions from him. She was at a loss for words then as she wasn't sure how to really reply now.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:52 pm
        User Image

"You did more than just heal me. You saved my life." Vincent told her. "Had you not arrived when you did, I would have died there on the battlefield. You truly saved me and for that, my life belongs to you. I vow to protect you and be there for you, from now on." Vincent would then open the door, "Miss Charlotte, I know there is a secret that you are hiding. I'm well aware of that. You're hiding something about yourself and trying to blend in here with the townspeople." Glancing back at Charlotte, Vincent smiled, "I don't care what it is that you are hiding. I've made up my mind to protect you and make you my woman, so you can expect to see a lot more of me." With that, Vincent would leave the woman's room and rush off towards the battlefield, looking to end the fight once and for all.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:23 am
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued to stare at Vincent with a surprised expression and she had no idea what to say to him. Then he spoke about knowing she was hiding something and it felt like a lead dropped in her stomach. Regardless of how touching his words were, it was nerve-wracking that he knew she was hiding something. Was it that obvious? As quickly as he dropped all of this on her, Vincent took off and that left Charlotte standing there still speechless with a mix of emotions going through her.
It took her a few more minutes to recompose herself. The issue with Charlotte was that she was a little straightforward with thinking. Instead of being touched by Vincent's words or flattered or whatever, she was actually more focused on the fact that he was on to her being a witch. Sure he said he didn't care what she was hiding but she was pretty sure he thought she was like a disguised royalty or something. Not a being that was deemed as a threat to all humans to the point where if someone was even thought of being a witch without any proof, they would still be killed.
Plus he was a man... and he liked her... Was this going to be like the events that happened when she was human? She would be killed once again by someone who claimed he had feelings for her.
Charlotte shook her head then, a frown forming on her face as she decided she needed to clear her head. She grabbed a spare bag she had and began filling it with empty bottles. She also slipped the piece of paper she used to take notes of what she needed. It was best to go to the forest and look for herbs for the remainder of the day. That way she could clear her head and think of how to approach this issue.
Charlotte stepped outside after she finished packing for her short trip and locked the door behind her before walking out of the inn and onto the streets. The humans were already beginning to recover. They were helping one another and trying to figure out how to rebuild some of the damaged buildings. Some of the younger ones were even going about their days like nothing happened. Charlotte relaxed slightly then. It was a relief to see that they weren't incredibly scared and turning on one another like some humans were known for.
Eventually, Charlotte made it outside of town and headed down the path opposite of the one that lead to where a lot of fighting was occurring. There was a forest in the distance she Charlotte slowly got closer and closer to. Eventually, she disappeared into the thick forest to go search for herbs and to think over everything that had occurred.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:32 am
        User Image

An hour or two, after Charlotte had left the town and went into the forest, there would be a loud thunderous boom, followed by a large, towering inferno of smoke and flames, coming from the town. Should she hear and see this, Charlotte would be able to tell that the town had been attacked, yet again. However, this time the town would not fair as well as last time. The town had been engulfed in a massive flaming vortex. All the buildings had caught on fire and some were completely destroyed. Charred bodies could be seen littered on the ground, followed by the smell of burnt flesh and blood. The scene was truly horrifying, but through all that one person was seen running around. It was Vincent, trying to save as many people as he can. His body was also burned, but that didn't compare to the newly made wounds that had been on his body. "Damn it!" he muttered as he became frantic. This was the worst case possible. The last thing he wanted was to bring destruction to this town and death to its people, but he never thought that he would have encountered a powerful demon especially one that could best him in swordplay. "Where are you going, little human?" a disgruntled voice said, coming from behind Vincent. "We're not done yet." Suddenly a massive deformed hand would appear and grab Vincent. As his body was crushed by the beast's grip, Vincent would use what little power he had, to raise his sword and slice the demon's hand off. Screaming in pain, the demon would kick Vincent, sending the human spiraling backwards into the side of burning building. "You'll pay for that." the demon shouted as it charged towards Vincent, spewing out fireballs. Mustering up what little reserves of energy he had, Vincent pulled himself out of the building and just narrowly avoided the fireballs, but in doing so, he would end up falling right in the path of the charging demon, causing him to be hit head on with a headbutt. The moment the demon's head made contact with him, Vincent spit up blood. He could feel his arms and ribs breaking from the impact. Grabbing Vincent by his broken arm, the demon went on to fling him around, like a rag-doll. Each time Vincent made contact with the ground, more and more of his bones would be broken, but remarkably, he was still alive and conscious.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:51 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte was pretty much done gathering half the materials she needed on her list before she heard an explosion. She quickly ran out into the opening of the forest and saw that the village was under attack again. She did a hand motion and a small black orb formed before taking the appearance of an eyeball which flew towards the town. Another orb appeared in her hand as she saw the up close view of the town in ruins from her distance. She frowned in annoyance. These creatures weren't going to ease up anytime soon. She saw Vincent run by then and swore under her breath "Idiot..."
The mix of anger and annoyance from the monsters attacking and slight concern she had for the man seemed to be enough to make Charlotte want to assist in chasing the monsters out.
The orb disappeared and the eye that was floating around in town did as well. Charlotte closed her eyes then and focused quietly. The fear that the people in the town were feeling began to manifest itself and come towards her. It wasn't nightmares from their minds but for many in that village they were practically in a nightmare right now. That was all she needed. Her soul protect deactivated and even from where she was, a large wave of madness could be felt radiating through the town, revealing Charlotte's true level of strength.
Black energy began swerving around her and enveloping her before it changed her appearance.
User Image
Her nightmare mode now activated, the madness she radiated seemed to increase even further and Charlotte was now in her strongest form. She opened her eyes and revealed them to be a deep crimson instead of blue like usual, shadows began creeping up from the forest behind her. Suddenly, she disappeared into a blur of darkness and the wall of shadows that had gathered up from behind her launched at the town. The wave of shadows hit the town hard and began crawling through every crack and crevice though it seemed to avoid and go around any live humans. If it found any demons or non humans, it would quickly envelope them, the madness devouring them quite quickly. The buildings that were in flames were dispersed as the shadows quickly covered the entire buildings and then left.
While the demon was busy toying around with Vincent, the final time he would slam Vincent down into the ground, the large amount of shadows and madness would reach them. The shadows quickly surrounded the area they were in and Charlotte reappeared in between the demon and Vincent as the fire that was caused form the fireballs was put out. The shadows ended up protectively surrounding Vincent as well but did not touch him.
Charlotte chose to ignore Vincent, acting like she didn't know him and just stared coldly at the demon who was causing the trouble. "This is my territory... Leave now or you will wish you had never been born," she warned.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:50 pm
        User Image

As Charlotte, now in a new form, appeared between him and the demon, Vincent would be barely conscious. The pain was nearly unbearable but his will to live wouldn't let him succumb to it. "Get.....away." he told the strange woman. Of course, Vincent didn't recognize her as Charlotte, so to him, she was just another civilian in harm's way. Meanwhile, the demon would merely laugh at Charlotte. "Since when do witches interfere in other's battles. You're the one who should leave." the demon stated before drawing out a massive battleaxe. He then swung the axe, creating a giant flaming slash. While this happened, the enemy reinforcements would just now enter the area. This battle looked as if it had been lost. All the soldiers that were there, were either dead or gravely wounded, even Vincent had met his match and was soundly beaten. Keeping one eye on the woman, Vincent regretted the fact that he couldn't do anything, that he couldn't save her. All he could do was watch as the demon attacked her.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:18 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte didn't acknowledge Vincent and just stared at the demon still. She didn't reply to the demon either and when he attacked, she swiftly moved out of the way. She held out her hand and multiple black orbs appeared before launching at the demon. In midair, the orbs seemed to grow teeth, eyes, and wings and sped towards the demon, aiming to bite at him and tear him to shreds with their sharp teeth. Followed by that, the shadows that were around their battlefield would begin lashing out at the demon, their form becoming temporarily solid to try and impale and cut him.
Meanwhile as the other enemies began approaching the area, black shadows would begin appearing again around the outermost part of the town, lashing out at anything that got close.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:52 pm
        User Image

The demon watched as Charlotte evaded his attack and countered with a few of her own. Watching the black orbs grow teeth and such, as they flew at him, the demon laughed and with one swing of his axe, completely incinerated the orbs. "Was that all? You're actually quite weak for a wit-" before he could finish speaking, the demon found his left leg, upper torso and right arm, pierced by the shadows that were gathered around them. Letting out a small shriek, the demon tore through the shadows and freed himself. "You're going to regret doing that." he shouted as he charged wildly at Charlotte.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:23 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As the demon charged at Charlotte, she snapped her fingers and suddenly there were ten versions of her surrounding the demon. As the demon charged the one he was aiming for, once he would hit her, she would disappear. It was an illusion. The other eight were too. All nine of them took out the scythes that were on a hilt on their lower backs and swung. A barrage of dark energy cam towards the demon but only one was real and the others were illusions as well.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 pm
        User Image

As the first Charlotte he hit turned out to be nothing more than an illusion, the demon snarled and turned back. He did so, just in time to see the real Charlotte as well as all of the illusion ones, unleash a barrage of black energy at him. Of course, he assumed that only one of the attacks were real, with the others being illusions. Not wanting to risk taking any damage, the demon would take his battleaxe and breath flames onto it, coating it in fire. Next, the began twisting around, creating a funnel of flames, that would take the energy barrages head on. Inside of the vortex, the demon watched, seeing which attack actually connected. Once it did, he was able to pinpoint the location that it had come from, thus giving him a good grasp of where the real one may have been located, though even then, this was just a hunch. "Fighting against illusions is always a pain in my a**." he commented before dismissing the vortex of fire and releasing a massive fireball towards the direction that the real attack had came from, not knowing if the real Charlotte was there or not. Meanwhile, while all of this was going on, Vincent would just lay there, watching. This was a battle between monsters, there was no place for a human like him. He had just began to understand what it was to truly be weak.

OOC: If you want, you can go ahead and kill the demon.

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Once the energy collided with the funnel of flames, the one on the far right exploded while the others vanished, revealing the real one to be the one on the far right. Once the demon launched the fireball at her, it hit and her form seemed to vanish along with the other illusions. It was clear then that Charlotte was strong enough to make her illusions temporarily real. A being would appear behind the demon and launch a small orb of energy at him. It slammed into him but instead of exploding or directly harming him, it would suddenly paralyze the demon. "You made a mistake coming here... By attacking this helpless little village, you have become these humans' nightmare. As the nightmare witch, I feed off of that. This is my domain now and you lost the moment you began killing them," Charlotte stated. She held her open hand out and another black orb appeared. It grew two eyes, then a mouth, sharp teeth, legs, feet, tail, horns, claws. It grew bigger and bigger until it towered over most of the buildings that were still standing in the town. Its two beady red eyes stared down at the paralyzed demon before it gave him a wide grin, revealing its sharp teeth.
"You Cannon Escape!"
Charlotte closed her hand then and that was it. The large monster bent down and opened its jaw wide before slowing it around the demon. The monster turned out to be made up of a ton of madness and once it touched the demon, it began tearing him apart. It lashed at his skin and devoured it while his mind was being attacked as well. Tons of fears went through his head, constantly assaulting him until there were no specks of good thoughts left. The large hulking form of madness eventually began to shrink and shrink and shrink until it was just a small bead and then vanished out of thin air with the demon as well. Charlotte lowered her hand then while the shadows that covered the city began to die down.
In the past, Charlotte would be immediately slammed by fatigue from this attack but due to the amount of fear that was "feeding" her, she was able to still stay in her Nightmare form... for just a bit longer anyway. She turned around then to look over at Vincent who was in terrible shape. Worse than before. She began walking towards him then, the shadows that were around him began to evaporate.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:59 pm
        User Image

Vincent watched as the demon would meet it's end at the hands of the strange woman. The demon that wiped out all his men and nearly killed him, had been taken out rather easily by the woman. Honestly, instead of feeling relief and happiness, Vincent was more disappointed in himself and his weakness. As the woman then made her way over towards him, Vincent showed little fear, even after witnessing her power, he remained calm and weary. "Y-You...who are you?" he asked. Vincent had never met someone as strong as her, aside from Lord Death. Vincent wanted to move, to stand up and greet the woman face to face, but his body was broken, it hurt just to breath.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:10 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"It doesn't matter..." Charlotte replied as she walked over the rest of the way and knelt down next to Vincent. She touched his arm then and Vincent would suddenly feel a rush of energy fill his body. Followed by that his injuries began healing. The burns disappeared and the gashes closed and looked like nothing was ever there. His bones began repositioning themselves as well and mending themselves. While this was going on, Charlotte shifted uncomfortable as burn marks began appearing on her as well as gashes, each location matching where they had been on Vincent. Her expression changed to a grimace and she bit her lip as she felt her arm break and her ribs crack and multiple other bones fracture as well. Suddenly they began to heal as well. Some of the benefits that came with the form she was in was that her speed had increased as well as her overall ability to heal. Of course, this form took up a ton of energy and with that mixed with her using her strongest attack meant she was going to pay for using so much energy later.
Charlotte knew it wasn't safe to stay in the town, not after showing herself. She knew the village would be in a panic from the attack. She had to find someplace to recoup without worrying about her being found out.
The witch finished healing Vincent then. Besides his torn clothes, it looked like nothing had ever happened to him. Charlotte looked down at him for a moment or two as her body finished healing as well before she stood up. She could feel her energy rapidly draining now. She had to leave. "Farewell..." she stated. With that, a barrage of shadows appeared and enveloped Charlotte. In a blur, she disappeared into the ground with the shadows which then flew towards the outskirts of town then to the forest where Charlotte had gone earlier.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 pm
        User Image

As the woman knelt over towards, Vincent would stare up at her, seemingly mesmerized by her. Soon, the woman would begin to heal his wounds. Vincent could feel his wounds being healed, the burn marks all over his body disappearing and his bones being mended. Honestly, he was in shock. This was not like regular human healing. In mere seconds, his body looked as goo as new. There were no wounds, no blood, nothing. Sitting up, Vincent was amazed. However, looking over at the woman, he saw that his wounds and injuries had been transferred to her, but almost as quickly as they did, they were healed as well. The moment she stood up, Vincent would as well. However, before he could say anything, the woman would bid him farewell and vanish into black shadows, that went towards the forest that was located on the outskirts of the town. Watching as she left, Vincent had a strange look on his face. "Farewell?" he muttered to himself and before saying anything else, he ran towards the forest as well.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas