Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wonder_B's hang out.

Back to Guilds

This guild is all about hanging out. 

Tags: Hanging, Chilling, Talking, Roleplaying, WonderB 

Reply Random.
Wonder_Bs club house[Public Role Play] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i break things

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm
Kalena sprinted out after Nads, passing her up, and sticking her tongue out at her as she passed her. She leaped up onto the trampoline, landing on her stomach. Acting as if nothing happened, she stood up and jumped around like an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 pm
"HEYA EMILYYY!!" Nads screamed then she flew towards the trampoline and jumped on it, but she was going so fast and fell off but then got back on.  

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

i break things

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Kalena laughed. "You are a retard," she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 pm
"Mhmmmm. Yeah yeaaah." Nads said with a grin and started jumping again.  

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 am
After hours of jumping on the trampoline Nads collapsed and fell asleep on the cold grass. Then the sprinklers went on. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Nads screamed while running into the clubhouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Kalena laughed at Natalie, but ran after her, trying to avoid getting wet.  

i break things

Lover

Wonder_B
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm
"Guys! What the hell!" Becca yelled from the door. "Get back in here and hellpppp!!" Becca shook her head with irritation and started lugging out a dozen of garbage bags while mumbling under her breath about stupid people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:25 pm
Kalena groaned. "But Becccca!" she whined, watching her carry a bunch of garbage. "Helping isn't fun, trampolines are fun!"  

i break things

Lover

Wonder_B
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 pm
"But that trampoline is about 100 more pounds from breaking!" Becca yelled back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:33 pm
Natalie was watching everyone from inside the clubhouse, and then walked outside, finally falling on the grass laughing so hard it hurt. "You guys are all crazies!!" She said, trying to get back up, and wiping a tear form her eye, before jumping into the sprinklers. "This actually feels kinda good, considering it's warm water." She said and smiled, and then walked over to Becca, grabbed her arm, and pulled her into the raining sprinklers.

Anyastasiya

Demonic Lover

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wonder_B
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm
Becca danced and screamed in the sprinklers. Spinning and twirling until she was on the ground dying of laughter. "This is too much fun!" Becca said clutching her stomach while laying on the ground under the sprinkler.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 pm
"Yup!!" Natalie said, shaking her head back and forth in the sprinklers. "Fun is supposed to be healthy. What if your having fun in sprinklers in the winter time?" She said, afraid of the answer. "Never mind..."

Anyastasiya

Demonic Lover

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

DemonsloveAngels
Crew

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 am
Emily was still jumping while laughing crazily at everyone, because they looked pretty retarded playing in the sprinklers. "Oh *gasp* my *gasp* gossshhhh *gasp*." Emily said wheezing for breath "You guys are morons haaaahhhaaah." Then Emily began laughing super hard again and fell flat on her face, because she lost her footing. "ouuchh," Emily's muffled voice sounded like the bull worm from Sponge Bob Square Pants, "that hurt." Emily got up and jumped crazily off the trampoline, and landed, then fell over. "Man I don't know 'bout you guys but i'm beat, i'm going in." Emily said, getting up and jumping around the sprinklers avoiding getting wet, then walked into the club house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 am
Leeann walked into the Clubhouse, and stared at the giant Living Room/ Kitchen. "Woah....." Leeann said in a whisper "I knew it was huge but not this huge...." At that moment a tired looking girl with a flamingo on her head walked in, then ran and jumped onto one of the various sofas in the room.  

LeeannLover14

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100

DemonsloveAngels
Crew

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 am
Emily walked into the clubhouse, and saw that her favorite sofa was finally clean, so she took a running jump into the sofa and landed face first. "Yesssshhhh.." Emily sighed, then began snoring.  
Random.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff