Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:42 am
User ImageLeo smiled and nodded, "Yes, Madam." he moved over and started to stir, "forgive me, but i'm not Lily anymore" he said softly into the sticky red sauce, "frm this day on i must be Eva Skye. it is not safe to call me otherwise" he smiled up at her for a moment before concentrating on the sauce again. "you have all been so kind to me-thank you. a thousand times, thank you"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Mama Cleo chuckled. "Nonsense, child, You will always be Lily in this house." The sauce bubbled, the stick red juices popping and filling the room with the scent of cherry. Cade sighed from across the room. "That time of year already?" Mama Cleo smiled. "Naye, child. This was a bit that I had stored from a few years past. It's an old family recipe for preserves. I pours them into the hot water and stir. Just enough water to turn it from jam to slurry and then we add them to the pastries." Cade leaned over the pot and inhaled. "Is there...is that rum?!?" Mama chuckled. "Aye, ye nose is young still!" Cade shook his head. "And your heart has never aged, Mama." Mama smiled and rubbed her belly. "But this body has. No go rouse our little fireball."

Rowan stepped quickly into the room. "I'm here...what do you need of me Mama?" Mama waved her heavy arm and Rowan came over. "I want you to do nothing today. I want you to go and fetch that handsome boy and bring him to me so I may size him up and then I will make you two some hearty food and you two will spend the day at the beach." Rowan looked up at Mama then shook his head. "I have to help out here Mama." Mama laughed, clapping Rowan on he back. "Child, you brought in two month's worth of tax with your performance and then the extra donations will cover us all if need be. Take the day off, you will need it." Rowan looked up at Mama then over to Leo then back to Mama. His green eyes held Leo for a moment then he darted to the back door and was gone.

Cade looked to Mama with a soft smile. "That was nice of you." Mama Cleo looked at Cade with soft eyes that held a memory. "With having had to say goodbye to three sons, a daughter, and countless friends, I know how hard saying goodbye can be. I'll spare our little Rose that pain today and let her find joy in this somewhat sad day." Cade nodded. "Let us all hope to find happiness in this time of confusion."

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm
User ImageLeo looked down when Cleo said his name would always be Lily in her house. he was about to speak when Rowain came in, but he held his tongue and watched his friend as he stirred. once Rowain was gone, he bit his lip and took a deep breath. "Leo" he said softly, so only they could hear. "M-My mother named me Leo, so please-could you call me by that name when we are here?" he held his breath, expecting for her to grow angry or to deny hid request, and he would be ok with either of those responses.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm
Mama Cleo lifted her eyebrow then smiled. "Leo, ey?" Cade shook his head. "Lily suits you much better." Mama slapped her hands on her sides. "How so? Yes, she maybe delicate and fragile looking, but she is no flower! She has braved the wrath of the Queen, the Prince, this town, the Royal Guard! Her heart beats with the song of an animal, it's pride and power just waiting to be unleashed upon this unsuspecting world! Lily was the name they gave her to smash that will and box it into a cage of beauty and silence, but the time has come for that cage to be bent, battered, and broken! If she wants to be called Leo, then by the Heavens, that shall be done!" Mama smacked her big wooden spoon on the counter and Cade jumped. A weary smile came to his lips and he looked nervously at the passion in Mama's eyes. "...You are the wiser of those in the room. I see how Leo suits..better. If that is what you wish to be called, i will call you such." Cade glanced at his book, the recipe handwritten across and old page, and smiled. he walked over to the pantry and rummaged through it. He whispered into Leo's ear as he passed him, "But I'll always remember that shy little Lily that healed me."  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 pm
User ImageLeo blushed and looked down as Cade whispered to him, "Then to you i shall remain Lily" he replied as he took the now finished pot from the heat and set it to the side to cool. "How else may i help you?" he asked, but the cheers from the crowd were getting louder and his stomach clenched slightly. "I want to do as much as possible to help while i can"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:57 pm
Mama smacked some dough that rested on the counter and smiled. "This here is the dough used to make the special treats. Now, i want you to shape the dough into whatever you want. You only need a small handful of the dough to shape with because it will rise a bunch when it is baked." Mama pointed to the recipe and smiled. "The only catch is that the shape must have a dip or a hole of some kind to hold the filling. You can place the finished shapes on the tray and I'll slip them into the oven. You can make braids, shapes, animals, anything. It just has to hold the sweet filling." Mama clapped Leo on the shoulder and shuffled from the room. Cade walked past with a whistle. "That crowd is getting wild out there. The Prince mustn't be to far away at this point."  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm
User ImageLeo nodded, "I think they are little more than a block or two away." he said softly as he started to shape the dough, making tiny braided bowls, little pitchers and tea cups, various animals, he even made a few tiny little sculptures of cherubs holding bowls. he found himself enjoying creating things with his hands, and had a vague memory of using clay to do the same thing as a child and being rather good at it. he smiled when all of the dough was shaped and on the tray. "Madam, how long do these need to cook for?" he was suprised how much working with the dough had made his relax, maybe he should carry the trick on into the royal heram if need be.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 am
Mama smiled and patted Leo's head. "Ah, there's where I tricked ye child! They don't! Your pour the sauce into them and the heat from the syrup cooks them just enough! This is a special dough that my own grandmama taught me how to make. All the working you did the shape the dough as actually created heat inside it so it has been baking under your palms. It will be a more soft treat and with the syrup's juices inside of it, they'll be extra sweet." Mama handed Leo a long handled ladle. "Just scoop and pour into the breads. Then we'll have them set out. Hurry, or he'll beat you here." Mama smiled and patted the male's shoulder before shuffling off again.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:31 pm
User ImageLeo blinked but then smiled, "That is amazing, Madam!" he siad brightly and began to carefully fill in the treats, making sure that they looked perfect before moving on to the next one. in a suprizingly short amount of time he'd finished and had displayed the tiny creations on a beautiful tray. he took it out front to where he'd been instrusted and paused for a moment looking out the front window. there were people lining the streets and the cheers were near deafening. he placed the tray down and took a deep breath, "it's going to be ok" he whispered softly and went back to the kitchen. "what else might i do for you madam?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 am
A group of girls came into the shop squealing. "The Prince is coming!""The Prince is coming!""I can't wait!""oh he's so handsome!""Have you seen his hair?It's curly!""I didn't know he had curls!""It's waves not girls!""I saw curls!" Mama shuffled out into the shop waving a broom. "Aye! Stop babbling like ninnies! What does ye want? There's enough noise without yas squealing like pigs." The girls giggled and scurried in circles then pointed to a few pastries on the shelves. Mama collected the goods and was setting them on the counter when one of the girls gasped. "Oh no, I think I dropped those coins mother gave me!" All the girls sighed as they looked at the treats they now might not be able to afford.

A hand placed two coins on the counter. "I think this should cover the cost", came a smooth voice. The girls turned and began to scream and clutch each other. "The Prince! The PRINCE! The Prince is here!" Mama lifted the broom and the girls scurried to the other side of the counter. Lucien chuckled, grey eyes light with life and joy. His dusty brown hair was swept back over his shoulders with the ends thick with curls while the roots were just waves. He was adorned in a dark blue suit jacket that was over a pale green shirt. His dark blue pants fell over a pair of white boots which matched the white collar at his throat just above the shirt. He smiled to Mama Cleo. "Mama, how are you?" Mama smiled and set the broom down. "Much better with you here. Did you have to rouse the city like this though, child? You're waking the dead!" Lucien chuckled again then set a bag on the counter. "I have come for my precious flower Mama. Where does she rest?" Mama chuckled. "Rest? The poor thing couldn't sleep with all the noise! But she in the kitchen. Easy on here or she may perish in your arms from shock." Lucien nodded and stepped into the kitchen.

Leo was just standing before a stove, seemingly lost in thought when Lucien snuck in behind him. He smile as he saw him in his natural beauty and couldn't keep his hands from his skin. Lucien took two full strides and wrapped his hands around the male's slender hips, spun him about and kissed him with heat and passion. When their lips parted, Lucien smiled. "I have come for you."

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 pm
User ImageLeo let out a small gasp when was grabbed and turned, but then he suddenly had arms full of Lucian and he melted against the prince. when they broke away he looked up into those perfect gray eyes. "I'm going by Eva Skye" now he said softly so that only Lucian would hear. he smiled and rested his head on the other's shoulder, "thank you for coming for me, my prince."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm
Lucian smiled softly and ran his fingers through his lover's hair. "I swore I was going to come back for you and here I am. I have everything I need to take you home. I will go get the gown and I'll come to you with the chest." Lucian took Leo's lips to his own and pulled the boy up. Lucian lifted the boy and set him on the counter and kissed him with such heat and passion that he threatened to ravish him there. He pressed himself between the male's legs and kissed across his throat. "I missed you so very much."  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm
User ImageLeo moaned and let his head drop. he closed his eyes and started to move a little, needing Lucian so badly right now, but also knowing that they couldn't. not here, not now. "My Prince" he whispered and put his hands on Lucian's shoulders, gently pushing him back. "forgive me, but we shouldn't. this is not the place, not unless you wish for the crowds who are crying your name to see." he blushed and looked down, "but soon, my prince. i promise you soon." he smiled and kissed the other on the lips before slipping down off the counter. "what is it that you wish for me to wear my prince?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Lucian shuddered at the sound that escaped Leo's lips. It threatened to unhinge the male and send him into a flurry of passion that would devour the small male. He inhaled softly then was met with a kiss. His beast growled, reaching out and running a passive claw down Leo's back to stake it's claim on the boy's body. Lucian smiled, running his fingers along Leo's hips. "Nothing. I want you bare before me then I want you beneath me and above me with your eyes thrown to the heavens and your voice cloaking me in your bliss." He smiled and kissed the boy's lips again before trailing it down to his throat. "Tonight, once all the eyes have turned the other way, you will be mine." His beast rubbed it's fur of velvet against Leo's insides, caressing him in ways the man's hands could not. Lucian leaned up and smiled, brimming with power to the point that he was glowing. "I have the bag on the counter in the front. The dress is in there.Fetch it and I will return to the front to have your chest brought to you."  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm
User ImageLeo shivered at the words and touch, but he forced himself to stay in control. "As you wish my prince." he said softly, bowing before hurrying to take the dress, knowing that if he didn't distance himself from Lucian now then they would really be naked on top of each other. he took the beautiful dress out from the bag and gasped softly. the fabric was soft and felt like it were made of water. the light blue at the top faded into darker blue as it moved down with embroidery of green and silver flowers and waves. he smiled and moved to swiftly change in the small storage room, rearranging his hair once it was one. he stepped out and moved to Lucian's side, bowing low once more. "I am ready, my prince." he whispered, wondering what the other's reaction would be to seeing him in the beautiful gown  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games