Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:05 pm
To whomever asked: Yes, that's me in my sig. xd

And:

o.O?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:06 pm
Nyome

xd marry me.

heart

3nodding ok. Just as long as we can adopt a kitty... or... a penguin! eek whee xd  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:08 pm
Sexeh Cookeh
omgawd my nemesis Shizune! what the *BEEP* are you doing here?

stare just showing MY smexah moves to my Shiro-love whee heart ... but it seems now i am engaged to Nyome! eek xd (just as long as we can adopt a penguin whee )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:09 pm
Shizune
Nyome

xd marry me.

heart

3nodding ok. Just as long as we can adopt a kitty... or... a penguin! eek whee xd

*scribbles on notepad* wife number 17. 3nodding heart
I already have a penguin with my first 4 wives. xp I can get you a ferret or something.

---

AD : ee~ whee that's you? ;0; I thought you just took a random image from the net. omg*luffles on picture* XD the CURVES!

*squeals and goes into happy state*

[ do not mind the deranged artist. she is being lagged away by men in white coats o-o ]

^ *sigh* No I have no idea why that's huge font. =.= I did NOT make it that size, nor do I know how or why it did that. :/ Nyome was not trying to do that on purpose.
(was fixed by AyDee...'cause she loves you. xd )  

Nyome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:11 pm
Shizune
Sexeh Cookeh
omgawd my nemesis Shizune! what the *BEEP* are you doing here?

stare just showing MY smexah moves to my Shiro-love whee heart ... but it seems now i am engaged to Nyome! eek xd (just as long as we can adopt a penguin whee )

gonk penguins?!?! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:14 pm
Nyome - gonk 4 WIVES?!?! .... and A FERRET?!?! crying then i ain't marrying you crying

Sexeh Cookeh
looks around for people who'd be willing to stab for money
heeeeere stabbers stabbers.. heeere!
throws coins on the floor making a trail towards Shizune

stare .... oh...real nice ya b***h... thing is you misplaced those coins! they lead directly to you! twisted

and what's up? ... gee...so casual to be THIS bitchy stare ... b***h! xd  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:15 pm
Would it be inappropriate to ask what is going on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:16 pm
Sir Langley

just girls having some fun? wink  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:25 pm
Sir Langley
I have NO idea, but I'm a bit frightened.

Nyome - Yeah...it's me. I don't think it's all that exciting, though. xd

Shizune - Wha-? How can you even tell? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:27 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Sir Langley
I have NO idea, but I'm a bit frightened.

Nyome - Yeah...it's me. I don't think it's all that exciting, though. xd

Shizune - Wha-? How can you even tell? xd

eek ... err xp Shiro-poo has told me all about you and how you look like? sweatdrop (sorry Shiro-love whee )  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:29 pm
xd heart !! *glomps Shizune*

Nyome - Yep, it was one of those little side-column things that some mangaka put at the end of their chapters. I read it in an English version of Fushigi Yuugi that I borrowed from my friend. whee

Argh! I have another Photoshop (7.0) question. gonk My tablet and Photoshop don't seem to be working well together, and I don't know what's going on. sad I'm having trouble with them recognizing different levels of opacity and/or stroke width - there are only two levels that it seems to work with, one that plops down the stroke I'm making, and one that doesn't. There's no inbetween, so the program's not varying the width of my brush no matter how light or hard I press on the tablet. All that I can get is a gross-looking stroke with round ends, not tapered the way they should be. And that makes the Iyou sad. sad

My current brush settings are: Hard round 3/5/9 pixels (the problem shows up with any size), Shape Dynamics enabled, Control: Pen Pressure with diameter at 1%. All that wonky jitter stuff is at 0%.

I'm really confused by this because a few days ago my tablet and PS were working perfectly. PSP7 can still detect the pressure differences, so it's not something wrong with the tablet. Maybe I enabled some option that's messing with the picture? I don't know... gah. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:32 pm
Iyou
xd heart !! *glomps Shizune*

*glomped and counter glomps* heart blaugh are you sure it's not Photoshop and us instead that is confusing you, Iyou-chan? whee  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:37 pm
xp You guys posted about three pages while I was writing a reply to the thread, so I didn't even notice your crazy antics until now.

Hmm... invasion of the womanatars?

I think this calls for an UNDERWEAR PARTAY! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:41 pm
Kyahaha. whee

I think this is the underwear Shiro gave me a long time ago after I sold all my inventory for my quest... xp  

Iyou

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:45 pm
Bwah - I should probably go take a shower and get ready for bed now... I'll leave the computer on so I can check on the progression of this little riot, though. whee

Kurai - Underwear, g-strings, whatever. It's all stuff that would get you arrested for public indecency. wink  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games