Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:50 pm
Iyou
Kyahaha. whee

I think this is the underwear Shiro gave me a long time ago after I sold all my inventory for my quest... xp

xd go ahead, but i got redy for this deal now! biggrin

and hooray for public indecency!!! xd (omg i think AD is gonna kill us...which makes this whole thing even better! xd )

Yes those are the ones he did give you xd he's laughing his a** off right now xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:53 pm
We're all gonna die! xd

Iyou- I'm not indecent when Im naked, I look grewd. wink

Awww...you know a friend cares when they give you underwear... crying  

Kurai Tsumi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:54 pm
So sayz AD. Go to SKO. Now, please.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Shiro, Oni, Koji -

Please, please, PLEASE for the love of GASOC, take your nighttime ramblings to the SKO thread (which, as it turns out, what created JUST for this reason). You create pages upon pages of nothing that pertains to other guild members. It has nothing to do with anyone else, anything relevant, and to be honest, anything interesting. I know I'm being a b***h, but that's my right. You have your very own thread now; go enjoy it. Thanks.

P.S. Oni - If you never got Memai her part of the Halloween art swap, please do so soon. I want to get all the loose ends taken care of and delete the thread.

P.P.S. Akahoshi - You also owe jenna_chan some art. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:07 pm
Vive la AD. domokun

I'm off to bed now, but just in case anyone who can answer missed it, I still have a question about Photoshop a few pages back.

Man, I haven't run around in my underwear for a long time.  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:10 pm
Iyou
Vive la AD. domokun

I'm off to bed now, but just in case anyone who can answer missed it, I still have a question about Photoshop a few pages back.

Man, I haven't run around in my underwear for a long time.

Sometimes Photoshop goes inexplicably stupid. Just restart your computer. xd It happens to me all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:12 pm
Really? That explains a lot, I'm glad there's not something terribly wrong with my computer. whee Thanks!  

Iyou

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:15 pm
Viva La A.D. ! biggrin ... and like always.. my poor Shiro gets the end of the stick xp ...

will do that ma'am! *salutes*

now pheer my sig? .. pretty please? xd

Yeah..i was gonna post to restart the computer..but personally i don't know the least little thing on Photoshop...and rather work on PSP tho 3nodding

btw AD ... haven't you noticed the ramblings are usually caused by Koji and Oni? xp *pushes blame on them*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:17 pm
Iyou - You're welcome. whee

Shiro - I'm not really MAD, Shiro. Just trying to keep GASOC clutter-free. And HEY! You got a new, spiffy thread out of it. So don't take it too hard and enjoy your frolicking.

...and...yes. I'm ph33ring your sig. Mightily so.

'Night, all.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Kurai Tsumi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:21 pm
AD- Yay! Its like a present! We gots a thread now! whee

I dont blame you though, we went and polluted a whole page and half all by ourselves. biggrin Are we allowed to post in the Hangout anymore, or do we just take ourselves over to the SKO when Im being...myself? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:22 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro - I'm not really MAD, Shiro. Just trying to keep GASOC clutter-free. And HEY! You got a new, spiffy thread out of it. So don't take it too hard and enjoy your frolicking.

...and...yes. I'm ph33ring your sig. Mightily so.

'Night, all.

I really can't complain at it at all! biggrin new thread for stupid antics! god... who does not love a woman like you?!?! whee heart

and how CAN i take it hard? ... *still trying to figure that one out ><*

yay! two people down! whee

g'night fearless Leader! heart

VIVA LA AYDEE! whee xp  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:27 pm
god that was fun.... now i wonder were everyone went? :/

well...it's time for me to go too... i was s'possed to write a letter to someone but completely forgot due to the insanity here xd sweatdrop ...

Nyome...remind me next time to keep Shizune under leash xp ...that girl has a mind of her own I tell ya. sweatdrop

well... later GASOC! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:02 am
*underwear arrrtist mode*

Ahh! So that's what the SKO thread was about then biggrin

Iyou >> LOL, I hate it when I get problems like that on my Photoshop razz Refreshing usually works for me...that and deathglaring my tablet.

So far, I only know that Shizune is Shiro's womanatar. Sexeh Cookeh is Ryuu-san's and Chibi Joki is Chibi Koji...have no idea who's crazy macbeth(Oni??)...or that other womanatar (I'm guessing it's Koji)

Now, I must head on over to the Q&F forums, and make the newcomers look like idiots xd  

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:55 am
Iyou > Yeh, Restarting was the only thing I could suggest. I'm not a fan of Photoshop 7.0, so I don't really remember all the tricks to it. sweatdrop

... yep. That's about all the coherancy there is to reply to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:48 am
Memai - Underwear aaaaarrrtists!!! Too bad I want to cosplay IC AD right now, otherwise I'd join you. xd

Lang - Yeah... I think I've finally got things under control, though.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:04 am
xd Yes. Shizune's teh groupie womanatar... and Sexeh Cookeh was Ryuu-nii-chan blaugh

macbeth was an obvious giveaway (if you have read the previous GASOC pages like I have xd ) and Koji has said on more than one occasion of the many accounts he has/has had. 3nodding ... *goes change on this account into teh ph33rl3ss underwear man-groupie!*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games