Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:39 am
I apologize, I had not taken into consideration the Sko thread's purpose. Didn't know it was for that. Why is it tha Sko?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:26 am
Ryuuhou Harukaze
I apologize, I had not taken into consideration the Sko thread's purpose. Didn't know it was for that. Why is it tha Sko?

Because I am Shiro! Man-Groupie Extraordinaire! xd ...

that and because i have nothing better to do on my spare time before i go to work than posnt nonsense and get guild captains pissy at me sweatdrop

And A.D. ... is there a posibility you could ACTUALLY delete all the posts made by the womanatar invasion? ... of course..once i copy/paste them onto the SKO thread mrgreen

(that way you'll get rid of nonsensical stupidity 3nodding )  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:49 am
trying to put the blame on me! why you little... you already commented about how you are out leader and usually take the blame.

actually, i thought they where other artists froma while back. just check my post. then i figured it out and got my heart boxers on. i was just going along.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:12 am
*reads and makes a tantrum because she doesn't have Lang-art* crying

OMG!!! gonk heart I'm in love with one of my characters!! xd A friend made a fanart for me and I can't help but brag about it and show improved coloring skills with real media,

Inking and coloring by meh! Character design my me, too razz

which reminds me...

AD > I need the most accurate color references you can provide for your IC picture, dear!!! heart gonk whee heart 3nodding *ish insane*  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:19 pm
Deuxia Devonair
AD > I need the most accurate color references you can provide for your IC picture, dear!!! heart gonk whee heart 3nodding *ish insane*

WHAT COLORS DO YOU MEAN? LANG DID SOME GOOD ARTWORK FOR IC ALREADY WITH ACCURATE COLORS! IT'S OVER THERE!

Shiro - I'm not going to bother deleting them. As long as you take your next parties to the SKO thread, it should be ok. whee

Ryuu -
Shiro
Koji
Oni  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:49 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Lang - Yeah... I think I've finally got things under control, though.

Thank god for you Spiderma, I mean "AD" ...

(Yeah, I half-quoted Aunt May... )  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:12 pm
Sir Langley
Abandoned Dreams
Lang - Yeah... I think I've finally got things under control, though.

Thank god for you Spiderma, I mean "AD" ...

(Yeah, I half-quoted Aunt May... )

xd

You're insane...

Off to do stuff...guild stuff...? We need more organization... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:20 pm
By insane, do you mean "Insanely nerd-like" ?

You're being obsessively organizational?? Oooo. When/where/how?? ninja  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:45 pm
crying I feel like crying, I was almost about to finish AD's picture and I .. *sniff* Paint goes bug on me and ... The picture is gone, and it was so hawT!!!! At least I saved the sketelon on the silhouette so I don't have to make the pose from scratch... I was going to post a pic today but it seems I won't be able to, I'll get your pics as soon as *sniff* I get out of this depression xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:49 pm
omg deuxia - sama your sig pic rocks@@!!! [one of em]

this one!

User Image  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:12 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
crying I feel like crying, I was almost about to finish AD's picture and I .. *sniff* Paint goes bug on me and ... The picture is gone, and it was so hawT!!!! At least I saved the sketelon on the silhouette so I don't have to make the pose from scratch... I was going to post a pic today but it seems I won't be able to, I'll get your pics as soon as *sniff* I get out of this depression xp

gonk ! Don't worry about it too much, Ryuu. I appreciate the effort, but don't beat yourself up over it. heart

Lang - Oh, I don't know. Stuff. Don't be surprised if things go missing, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:30 pm
Deuxia - That's an awesome picture you did! I wish I could do clothing folds that well... gonk

Ryuu - Aww, I know what it's like when that happens. In addition to screwing up my pictures, my computer seems to especially enjoy destroying papers I'm writing for school too. sad

AD - I was bopping around the website and noticed that Shiro and Memai who is certainly not Deuxia even though I mixed them up because I'm an airhead's pictures are missing from the characters page. You've probably already noticed, but just in case you haven't, I thought I'd tell you. sweatdrop

Gah! What does everyone think of this new Gaia Fishing thing? I bought a rod and some bait, but what had me entertained was my little avatar with rubber pants and big squeaky gloves in the upper left hand corner. whee  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Iyou - You mean Memai, not Deuxia. sweatdrop And they don't have pics up yet because their char sketches haven't been done yet. And there! Solution! xd

Gaia Fishing bored me within 10 minutes. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:45 pm
Oops. Problem solved. whee  

Iyou

Nyome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:54 pm
AD: whee yay for editing Nyome's huge fonted quote! xd

whee I am easily amused? XD I'm just amazed people can look like that and quality and *babbles* ...

Sexah Cookie: ninja y00sh! O_O Nyome wants more wives! xd

Shizune: ^_^ no hon, 15...or 17...*forgot* XD wives, 4 penguins, and possibly a ferret.

----

others: ...etc etc. @_@ really tired today, no effort to type. XD

I just saw the Incredibles. ^_^ lovely movie. the hair and overall animation in that made me wanna cry. ;0;

---

also. XD fishing ...egh. I'm not even gonna BOTHER with it for tonight. so many darn glitches. O_O  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games