Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:09 pm
Jade sat on the ground under a tree, rotateing a ice ball in her hands with her fingure tips, everytime the ice started to menlt she turned it back into ice and put it back in the ball of ice rounding it smooth once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:04 pm
Her grey eyes watched Topaz leave the group and others walk around and chat.

-Well... it's good so far everyone looks like they're getting along...-
-Mm hm. Sure does...- Siencyn breathed deeply and looked up at her.

Emelin got up from the tree and walked aimlessly, leading her back into the forest. Siencyn reluctantly followed. They came to a small stream and she sat down next to it. They weren't to far away from the group, she still heard the faint chatter of everyone else. Her feathered wings spread out behind her and Siencyn laid down next to her with his nose inches from the clear running water.

She just watched on how the water moved down the mossy pebbles and around some random sticks sticking out of the mud. A tiny minnow type fish was swimming against the current and soon turned around down the stream when it noticed Emelin watching it's movements.

Her slightly pale fingers dipped into the cool water and she began to control the flow of the water, just slightly.

xroseintherainx

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:24 am
Vermelho woke Topaz with a start.

.: Oh, hey Mel. Don't sneak up on me like that. :.
.: I didn't sneak up. I was finding you. You were kind of hidden. Where you dreaming? :.
.: No. I don't think I could handle a dream right now. My head aches's greatly. :.
.: Oh. I'm sorry. :.
.: Don't be, sweetheart. :.

Vermelho curled up in a bal next to Topaz. Topaz let a great sigh out and watched the curls in the wind that it made. It was so beautiful, the way wind doesn't conflict. When a stronger wind was blowing, weaker winds yeilded. It was a hierarchy, calm, contained, and controlled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:29 am
Romana nodded and waved to him walking off with Lyude.
Why bother talking to him? He is an outcast now and always will be. The dragon said cruelly watching Romana with his silvery eyes.
"I was also an outcast." She snapped wishing that he would be nicer to Neo.
"Why do you hate him anyway?" She asked rustling her wings under their cloak and glancing back at the alien.  

Firesburn

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:09 pm
Sien's silvery-blue eyes watched Emelin play with the water's flow. His also silvery hair rustled in the wind and he raised his head.

Emelin brought her knees to her chin and wrapped her arm around her legs. The hand still in the water still messed with the water's flow and shape. She brought the clear water up and down, and made the water stop completly in one spot, making the water overflow around the controled area. She made a swift movement of her hand and made a small wave of the water. Some water landed on Siencyn.

"Hey watch it!" Siencyn shook his head free of water.
"Hey, you talked. I didn't know you could do that."
"I'm a fast learner." He whipped his tail from side to side and laid his head back down near the water.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:00 pm
Once Topaz was well-rested and controlled, she began to stand. Then she had an idea. She watched streaks of silvery air pass her face. They hadn't been there a moment ago. Perhaps when she was concentrating on wind, she could see it. Any ways she reached out her hand again, and focusing her mind at the end of her fingertips, she pinched a solid stream of silver wind. Then she felt it tug. It worked! In her surprise, she let go.

She tried it again and again, finally catching is and holding it securely in both hands, she began to play with it. It was like a rope. She twirled it.

Mel was watching her with a furtive eye. When she started to twirl, Mel feigned stiffling a large yawn and mocking her.

.: What are you doing, going crazy? :.
.: No. Hey, can you see this? :. She held up what looked like a string of some silvery substance. Were it not for the shine quality of it, he probably would not have seen it.

.: Why are you playing with hair? You are going crazy. :.
.: Its not hair . Its air. Actually, I think its wind. Focus your mind on seeing the wind, and tell me what you see. :.
Mel did, though grudgingly, but became just as surprised as Topaz as he saw the whispy streams of wind.

.: They look like my wings! :. Vermelho began leaping and snapping his jaws at the wind.

Topaz began to wonder if she could manipulate a strand. She gripped to ends and pulled. It stretched quite easily. When she let go, it began to move faster than when she had first grabbed it.

Topaz selected another one, much thicker than the last time. This one she wanted to expand wider. On the first time, it was much harder than streching it. It snapped back and whipped her in the face. A large welt appeared quickly. She gasped as she felt how big it was. Wind could do that? When she tried a second time, she just chose a regular sized one. Focusing at the tips of her fingers once more, she streched it much easier than the thick one. She created a circle, so thin that it was fully see through. It it weren't for distortion, she would never had seen it. When she let go, she focused on keeping the circle completely still.

It worked. The circle stayed put in midair, not even retracting. She walked 360 degrees around the circle, before reaching ot a finger and tapping the exact center. The wind- circle pulsed in once to where she touched, then bagan to pulse out in a lateral 360 dgrees from the point she touched. She blinked. All the wind she could see had gone, and a fierce wind was pulsing through the forest all around her. When she blinked again, she could see the wind streams again, with the circle still pulsing. But the more it pulsed, the smaller the circle became, and the weaker the wind became. Then with a barely audible pop, the circle disappeared all together.

rubidrake2

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:46 pm
Emelin grinned again and pretended to mess with the water yet again. Instead, she focused on the water's flow, and with one swift movement of both her hands, she sent a ton of water on top of Siencyn.

Siencyn yelped in surprise and jumped above Em's head and levatated there.
"That was really cruel of you." He gave a shake and sent water droplets all over Emelin.
"That is too!" She wiped some water off her face and looked up at the hovering dragon. He landed in a puddle which was once dry land.
-That was quite the improvement. Moving still or calm into a wave.-
Emelin nodded in response and grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:48 pm
Eyotto stood and watched through his shining orb that displayed the Dragon Knights. His anger was beginning to rise and he clenched his fists.
"There are too many Knights surfacing! At this rate, I may need to start worrying..."
The Demon King rubbed his chin as he thought.
"Maybe...just maybe I can suade some of the Knights to join me... Nah." He quickly dismissed the thought and went back to the orb.
"Hmph! It seems that Life, Fire, Hoshi and Inu-Ryu have appeared. Apparently, Raige could not totally hold his end of the strategy.. I can only hope Jager doesn't find all of them, but just incase, I have a little buddy for them to meet..."
The Demon grinned and held his arm out. From his jacket's arm slithered a black, Eastern-style dragon. Like those dragons from that part of the world, he had no wings, and had a very serpentine like body. It had grey ridges on its back and fur around his jaw and legs. The dragon had two stag-like horns and gold colored whiskers and a matching set of scales on its belly, complete with its blood red eyes. As of now, he was only as large as a garden snake with legs.
"Ready, Ryuk?"
-=Yes, master Eyotto.=-
"Good, how about we introduce ourselves?"
The dragon grinned. -=To whom?=-
"How about...Jager?"
-=Oh ho! Good choice. Now I can meet this 'Valk'yar' dragon you tell me about.=-
"Yes, Ryuk."
The dragon moved to around Eyotto's neck.
-=I'm ready when you are.=-
"We'll have to get Jager away.."
-=I've already thought of a way.=-
"Oo hoo! A cunning dragon you are!"
The two grinned as they plotted to let themselves known.

Dayon Rolav

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Topaz began to sway. She had moved on to directing wind, was placing herself in, directing it. Depending on the length, she could go father or not so far, but if she didn't go as far, she could move faster.

.: Topaz! :. Mel's cry was so strong it broke the trance and brought Topaz, clutching to the wind, back to reality.

Topaz fell to her knees. She could not remember a thing that had happened since she tried to direct the wind.

"Where... where am I?"

Vermelho was licking her face with a cool tongue. .: You got too far into the wind. It took you over. Don't try that again. You weren't listening to me, and even whan I shoved you, you didn't respond. :.

Topaz was out of breath and dizzy. She rolled over to gaze at the heavens. At once, as she saw the sky, she felt her heart begin to pull away. Something dark, very dark was approaching.

She rested for a moment, regaining strength, then stood, and strode fast to where Jager stood.

"Something powerfully dark approaches," she whispered into his ear, "Not physically. More like a shadow. It will soon engulf the whole land. Do take care. It certainly feels malisious." The she began to step away, quickly, as though she must tend to urgent matters.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:42 am
Fire growled again and walked away from the group into the forest nearby.
"We are leaving." She stated twisting to look at Tharazzi who quickly scurried after her.
Why?
"Why stay? We are not wanted or needed here." She snapped climbing into a tree and sat on a branch glaring at the little red dragon.

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:45 pm
Emelin was still smiling brightly at Siencyn, but heard a suspicious rustle of leaves behind her. Her smile flashed to a concern frown as she jerked her head to face behind her. Siencyn eyed the bushes suspiciously and looked up at Emelin.

-We better go. That didn't sound like a knight or dragon...-

Emelin looked back at Siencyn and stood up. Siencyn jumped onto her shoulder and she went very far to the left to where the rustle came from. They both came back into the group and saw not many people have left where they stood or sat, so she walked over to a tree and jumped up to one of its many strong branches. Sien jumped down next to her, making the branch twitch slightly. Her grey eyes scanned behind her and the whole group. When it felt safe, she turned and leaned on the bulk of the tree, looking at Siencyn with a half smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:40 pm
Neo shrugged and watched as a girl with a red dragon walked off back the way he had come. As he was being ignored by everyone else he followed and stopped by the tree, looking up at the half panther in its branches.
"Yes?" Fire snapped looking down at the man. Tharazzi fluttered down and landed on his head, his claws digging into his head.
"Sorry." Neo muttered looking at the floor making the dragon fall off his head.
"Hello." Neo smiled kneeling beside Tharazzi and stretching a hand to touch him but waiting for permisson.
Tharazzi nodded but looked to Fire briefly first.
"He is called Tharazzi." She called, leaping out of the tree and landing next to the man in a cat-like way.
"I'm Fire." She grunted looking at the man carefully to check if he had any weapons. Then one of her hands moved to the spear strapped to her back and she growled softly.
"Yes i am harmless." Neo grumbled standing back up and towering over the knight of fire.
"I can see that. Do you expect to get anywhere without any weapons?" She snapped jumping back into the tree, Tharazzi followed.
"I'm Neo." He muttered looking at the floor again.
"Lovely." Fire growled, she was always in a bad mood but seemed worse. Tharazzi yawned and kept his gaze on Neo making him feel uncomfortable.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:02 am
"Is there a reason you are here Neo?" Fire asked, she didn't care, she just wanted to get rid of him faster.
"Romana went to meet everyone else. Why aren't you over there?" Neo asked looking up at the half panther, he knew she was a knight but she seemed more confident and more powerful than the rest of them.
"I am only here because there is no where else left."
Yes there is, Kar-Ryu still stands. Tharazzi pointed out though he was ignored by the knight.
"You are more than you think." Fire muttered gazing at him.
"Voices in your head? Things happening that you can't explain?" She asked, things like that had happened when she first became a knight.
Neo shook his head then nodded.
"i can hear a voice, sometimes. She says that we will meet, but not yet..."
"That may be a dragon. They communicate telepathically." Fire explained jumping out of the tree again and beginning to walk, Tharazzi followed silently and shortly after so did Neo.
"Where are we going?" He asked softly. Fire stopped and looked at her dragon who turned into his bigger form.
"If you want to come then we can try and find your dragon." She smiled getting onto Tharazzi. The little dragon growled deeply, he felt that Fire was being uncharacterisically nice.
Why? He asked.
It is better to have him as a friend than an enemy. And something about him reminds me of Sora. Fire had enjoyed the time she had spent with the Ithrannian knight of Time and her dragon, Luvanor.
Ah. Tharazzi suddenly smiled and turned his large head round to gaze at Neo waiting to see if he would get on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:04 am
Is it possible that he is the knight of time? Tharazzi asked as Neo reluctantly got onto the dragon.
Fire shrugged.
Ask Life, or that Jager person. She muttered as they rose into the air and flew back the way they had come.
"Where are we going?" Neo asked looking around as they flew. He wasn't scared of heights and had flown many times before, but never like this. Never on the back of a dragon.
"Ask him!" Fire called happily leaning close to Tharazzi to try and increase their speed.
Where do you wish to go? He asked rolling over in the air making Neo, who wasn't ready, nearly fall off.
I have heard of a place, Hithlia. Land of demons... He grinned flying close to the tree line, he was just flying around the forest, turning so slightly that it was hard to tell he was turning at all.
Where halflings are frowned upon and rejected. Fire spat.
You are not a halfling though
I am not a demon and neither is Neo.
So they will have nothing against us.
If i am correct the current ruler there hates anything to do with us, the knights.
Finally Tharazzi gave in and shrugged, flying up and staying in the same direction.
Where to then?
Neo frowned and silently watched the two as they spoke, he couldn't hear them and wasn't sure if they were even saying anything.
"How about Trigganth?"  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games