Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wonder_B's hang out.

Back to Guilds

This guild is all about hanging out. 

Tags: Hanging, Chilling, Talking, Roleplaying, WonderB 

Reply Random.
Wonder_Bs club house[Public Role Play] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonsloveAngels
Crew

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 pm
"Huuuhhh... Oh HEY!!! AHHHH" Emily screamed while Nads body slammed her. Then she grabbed Leeann's luggage and dragged it towards the elevator, and leaped into it before it closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm
Nads pushed the button labeled 'Leeann's Room' and turned to Emily and said, "Soo, whats your opinion of Leeann?"

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kimisha101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:01 am
Kimisha walked into the club house, and ran into a mound of luggage. Tripped, and toppled down to the edge of a couch. "Owwww...'' mumbled Kimisha, "Who's luggage is all of that? I only brought a backpack of clothes..." Then she got up, and rubbed her back. Walking around the Living/Kitchen area Kimisha noticed that no one was around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 am
"What the heck?? Where is everyone, I thought this was the coolest hangout in town.... Apparently not." Kimisha sighed, and began to wander around the first floor of the Clubhouse. It didn't look like a lot of rooms were on the first floor, mainly just the Living/Kitchen, then a really over the top fancy dining room, then a hallway with a few bathrooms, and three small bedrooms. At one end of the Living/Kitchen area were two huge french doors, that led out to the biggest backyard ever, which had a trampoline, and an infinite pool. "Cool.... That pool is huge" Kimisha stared in awe for a moment then continued to explore the clubhouse.  

Kimisha101

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 am
Natalie, who had just awoken from the noises downstairs, fumbled around to find her lightswitch. Once the light was on she put on her slippers and walked downstairs. Then down the hallway was this girl. "Uhh... Hello?" said Natalie slightly confused.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am
Kimisha was wandering down a hallway, when an annoyed voice say "Uh... Hello?" She turned to see a teenager girl standing in a doorway in her pajamas.
"Um.... Hi, I'm Kimisha. I was um wondering where everyone was..." Kimisha said, trying to be polite. She had always hated introducing herself to new people.

Kimisha101

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 am
Natalie replied to Kimisha "Well, its like 12 at night so we are all sleeping. But I can give you a tour around the place if you wanna!" Natalie came closer to Kimisha ready to show her around, "Oh, and the names Natalie if you're wondering."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 am
"Ummm I'm okay thanks. I will just find everything on my own... But I would like to know where and empty bedroom is.... So I can sleep." Kimisha said, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.  

Kimisha101

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 am
"Oh.. Okay.." Natalie said awkwardly. "Well, if you follow that staircase behind me and its the third door on the left. At least that's one of the open rooms." Natalie smiled and walked to her bedroom. Took off her slippers, turned off the light and laid down in bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 am
"Thanks." Kimisha called after the girl, Natalie. Then she followed her directions, and opened the door of the empty bedroom. "Holy smokes.....It's huge." There was no other way to explain it. Huge, and that was it. Kimisha walked over to the bed, it was a California King bed and was on a raised sort of platform. Kimisha turned and noticed and on suite bathroom, that was all ivory colored tile. It had a huge jet tub, and a walk in shower. Plus an awesome heat up toilet. "This room has everything..." Kimisha said as she dropped her backpack on the ground, then got her pj's out. Kimisha changed quickly, then ran over to her huge bed, and dove onto it. She crawled to the pillows, and slipped under the covers then fell asleep.  

Kimisha101

Imaerror
Vice Captain

Shirtless Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:11 pm
Natalie woke up hoping that a breakfast was ready for her. She walked downstairs to find it empty and no breakfast was there. "Ugh. Of course no one has gotten up yet.." Natalie said irritatingly as she began cleaning the dishes so she could make herself breakfast.

Random.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff