Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marubelles

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 am
I got new hair extensions ♥ I hoooooooppppee they'll match my hair colour when I get them >__< Because the seller doesn't do refunds...

Also reserved this...
User Image

And planning to reserve Fantastic Dolly from AP when that's out since I missed out on Milky Planet @__@  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 pm
Handmade Skirt on Sales Comm
User Image

Sex Pot Revenge Skirt on Sales Comm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

C a t h a r s i s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 am
That's a really cute skirt, Alpha! I love star prints. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:45 pm
I'm in the process of buying my first brand items,
A BTSSB cutsew (magic iceycreams! xD)
And a pink Strawberry Ribbon JSK from Angelic Pretty

I'm also getting a blouse
and a Unicorn Fantasy (Pink Macaroon) skirt set in blue :3
And a few other odd things here and there :3

The World Within

C a t h a r s i s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

3nodding Now I get to twin with a friend~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm
Marubelles
I got new hair extensions ♥ I hoooooooppppee they'll match my hair colour when I get them >__< Because the seller doesn't do refunds...

Also reserved this...
User Image

And planning to reserve Fantastic Dolly from AP when that's out since I missed out on Milky Planet @__@

The one that you reserved is so pretty! Where is it from??? *doesn't recognize it*

Princess of Rhymes

science fiction is real

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The shoes and tights. That with my wig and my new outfit is almost done. Just waiting on my other stuff in the mail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am
i boght the alice skirt from BL
User Image

and a blouse from Max Rave..its kinda sheer. )= but 15 bucks (=

User Image User Image  

Suicidal Watercolors

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm
I bought two new corsets. These are just quickie shots in the cluttered bathroom, because my room is too dim to get decent photos. Click on the thumbnails for bigger shots. There will eventually be better/clearer ones when I can set up my tripod and the nice camera with some good, natural light. The black one I purchased to wear over my Rose Melody JSK, because they made it too large, and the brocade works nicely with the flocking on the dress. The red and black one I got for more goth-y coordinates. Ignore the totally ita Bodyline skirt, it's the only one I own with red on black and I bought it ages ago. XD

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

User Image

I bought a handmade mini pirate hat for my steampunk lolita outfit off the sales comm.

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm
That's one of Sakurafairy's/from Lily of the Valley, right? Her hats are adorable!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 pm
Just received my Tiara Gobelin bubble JSK from Closet child:

User Image User Image User Image

I have no idea how to coordinate it just yet, since I have nothing at all that's lavender, but I am in love with this JSK. It reminds me of why I've always admired Baby's pieces so much, and lolita in general. The fabric is heavy, thick, and has beautiful metallic thread details, the waist sash is reversible, the lace is incredibly soft, and the tailoring absolutely amazing. Closet Child had it listed as a 3/5, but their standards must be intensely high. The only "flaws" I can find are a bit of limp lace on part of the waist sash, and the hook closure was bent a bit.

spuntino
Crew

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm
I think you'd be able to get away with a white blouse and stockings with that jumperskirt until you get something lavender.
It's adorable. I normally don't think in terms of bubble skirts, but it works beautifully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:57 pm
Waiting on a BPN blouse! (seller's photo)

User Image

Also. Kate. You know I'm going to get a blue version of that red corset now, right? ghpryeodutyp need it.  

Cryrin

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:10 am
Kittywitch: I've got some white socks that won't work. The lace on the dress is slightly off-white, as Baby's tends to be. I do have an off-white blouse, pink socks, hairbow and shoes, though. I just like having an even balance of colors to my outfits, and that definitely wouldn't be. haha

I'll probably save this for wearing later this year, in any case, since the dress is gobelin (tapestry fabric) and very, very heavy. Much too hot for Houston. In winter, I can wear it with my off-white blouse, the lavender rose corsage that Sarah gave me this weekend, and I can find some off-white socks or stockings, and wear them with my pink shoes or else find a pair in lavender.

IT WILL WORK OUT.

Ginny: You know you want it. ;D
It's a cheap, sturdy corset. How can you resist?

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff