Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Runescape Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, skilling, non-drama, helpful 

Reply The Runescape Guild
Bank pics! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runitsabear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:18 am
Lose the useless clothes and stuff like wiz hats and things you're only keeping in case you want to look different. You have cooking gaunts, so lose klanks and all the lesser coloured ones.

Group things like runes, herbs, food, potions, arrows, armour, weapons and ores/bars together so they're easier to find.
Lose quest items and things that have a "destroy" option.
Bury any bones you have or if not, group them together.

Basically, look at something and say "do I really need this?" and in most cases you really don't. So chuck it or sell it to a general store.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:27 pm
Duo__Maxwell
Lose the useless clothes and stuff like wiz hats and things you're only keeping in case you want to look different. You have cooking gaunts, so lose klanks and all the lesser coloured ones.

Group things like runes, herbs, food, potions, arrows, armour, weapons and ores/bars together so they're easier to find.

Basically, look at something and say "do I really need this?" and in most cases you really don't. So chuck it or sell it to a general store.

problem is that my membersip is out and i am not sure what is what, with members items  

bonelordo

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:06 pm
superfrylock
Duo__Maxwell

problem is that my membersip is out and i am not sure what is what, with members items
Most of your members items are worth throwing away, besides the Dragon weapons and Baserker. Also, toss out the clank guntlets and black gloves (keep cooking for effect) you have addy, don't need weaker gloves. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:32 am
since i just joined the guild today, i decided to post. mrgreen

User Image  

War Nexus

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:34 pm
warnexus
since i just joined the guild today, i decided to post. mrgreen

User Image
That's a small bank, lose members or something? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:47 am
Behold! My mighty chaotic bank of doom!! domokun

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Legendary_ONE

Cattrain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:50 am
is that 57 frog tokens? is that even possible?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:43 am
cattrain

Quite easily.

I have 49 myself and I've been playing for just over a year.

Runitsabear
Crew

Airazor
Captain

Hotheaded Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:50 am
Duo__Maxwell
cattrain

Quite easily.

Frog event is evil... I've had 75 of them in total. Ignored all but 2. I have the pics to prove it.

Air'll stop taking pics once Jagex decides to stop giving out stupid tokens, and just give us the normal 500gp. Or I hit 101 events or something. Or my computer can't save anymore. Whichever comes first, rofl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:03 am
Airazor
Duo__Maxwell
cattrain

Quite easily.

Frog event is evil... I've had 75 of them in total. Ignored all but 2. I have the pics to prove it.

Air'll stop taking pics once Jagex decides to stop giving out stupid tokens, and just give us the normal 500gp. Or I hit 101 events or something. Or my computer can't save anymore. Whichever comes first, rofl.

... that is odd... i have been playing since before they released the frog event, and i have only gotten that event twice....  

Cattrain

Airazor
Captain

Hotheaded Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:06 pm
cattrain
Airazor
Duo__Maxwell
cattrain

Quite easily.

... that is odd... i have been playing since before they released the frog event, and i have only gotten that event twice....

Lucky you. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:53 pm
the frog even is evil i have 60 tokens and 2 prince suites after this i droped about 20 tokens there so annoyin  

T3h Do0D

T3h Do0D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:55 pm
id put my bank pic in here but too lazy to organize everything then take screenies on it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:30 pm
i played runescape for about 3 years and ever since they released mime events way back i never got the mime mask i long for. boo who! ninja  

War Nexus

Kail Ritsuka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:54 pm
A drunken dwarf saved my life once. I ignored it and it attacked me. Gave me a chance to get away from the bad-a** monster,(Blue Dragon;I was out of food crying )and then I ate the Kebab. Ever since then, I have respected all randoms.( domokun Well, exept for the frog random domokun )  
The Runescape Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games