Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:23 pm
Lang - I've had snow on the ground for 11 days and it is just about gone but it suppose to snow again tonight.

Nyome - It there fault for exploiting that glitch. What the hell did they think would happen, they'd get cookies. I think a banning is the perfect thing to be done and hopefully it's an IP ban.

That'll fix those greedy prats.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:43 pm
11 days?! How have you survived?! gonk

... ugh. I just neglected to realize that, soon, there will be snow on the ground HERE for 11 days... and so much more... crying

Langsad crying  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:51 pm
Lang I've been avoiding the outside like the plauge. I also bought a new coat that covers me from head to toe. biggrin

And don't be sad, it'll be summer again soon enough. *waves a bag of candy sharks to distract you from the White Cold Outside*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:01 pm
Mmmm, new coat.
I so need one of those. It completely slipped my mind, that I'd shred-ruined my old one, snowboarding last winter.
(Yeah. I snapped, and went outside, by the time February hit. Too much indoors drove Lang madzorz.)

Pity. It was such a cute thing, too. :\

*is very distracted by candy sharks*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:10 pm
I snowboard to, around the end of February mostly because it not as cold. I've killed my articles of clothing it the process as well. mostly pants.

I threw out a a ripped hoodie half way down a hill because it was slowing me down.

My new coat is never going to see the slopes because I spent $200 dollars on it, and it is the perfect coat for my, form fitting and extermly warm. biggrin

*Gives Lang a shark* heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:11 pm
Candy sharks?! Where? xd

Nyome - Who's being banned?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:11 pm
Sir Langley
Alucard > Red sky, huh? Sounds like "a perfect night to d____ b____." xd

Nyome > Banning?? O_o;;

Are we talking yours? X3 heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:16 pm
Akahoshi > Good god, don't even get me started on pants. I ended up in shorts, one week because of the cursed half-pipe. xd

Hoodies = heart but they always rip at the shoulder! Y_Y

With me, though, most of my hoodie rippage occurred while "hiking" ... (to be read as; Playing man hunt in the forests behind the lodge...)

Alucard > But of course, my pet. twisted heart  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:16 pm
AD - You like candy sharks to? I never knew that. sweatdrop

*Gives AD a shark too*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:18 pm
I like all sorts of candy.

...everyone should read Lanzer's new announcement as well as check out the R&C. Apparently there was a glitch in the fishing system that let people make insane amount of gold, which they used to buy art. The artists didn't know it was illegal gold and had their accounts banned as well (Phillis, to name one). stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:20 pm
Sir Langley
Akahoshi > Good god, don't even get me started on pants. I ended up in shorts, one week because of the cursed half-pipe. xd

Hoodies = heart but they always rip at the shoulder! Y_Y

With me, though, most of my hoodie rippage occurred while "hiking" ... (to be read as; Playing man hunt in the forests behind the lodge...)

Alucard > But of course, my pet. twisted heart

*glances repeatedly at Lang's neck* ninja

(by the way, you mind if I color that pet picture? My new auction experience has only reaffirmed my belief that I suck, and I need to practice coloring things in a different method and am too lazy to make my own sketches)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:29 pm
AD > OMG! What ********! evil Lang is insanely mad right now.
So many mood swings today... *violent twitch*
I'd read that some people used the fishing store glitch, but I had no idea they went and effed-up the R&C.

Alucard > Do you mean the "Pet" one? You wanna try and color that rough sketch I did for The Hellsing Organization's front page? (Until school breaks, I won't be able to do it myself. crying )  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:31 pm
Sir Langley
AD > OMG! What ********! evil Lang is insanely mad right now.
So many mood swings today... *violent twitch*
I'd read that some people used the fishing store glitch, but I had no idea they went and effed-up the R&C.

Alucard > Do you mean the "Pet" one? You wanna try and color that rough sketch I did for The Hellsing Organization's front page? (Until school breaks, I won't be able to do it myself. crying )

Yeah, that "pet one" (is there another? xd : ) Umm...sure, didn't even know you had a sketch for the guild yet. Of course you should still do it if you can later on, since mine will suck, but yeah sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:32 pm
stressed The Half pipe killed my favorite pair of boarding pants, split straight across the most important seem to. redface I ended up boarding in my bondange pants, which is a lot easier than it would appear to be. Plus when you spin the straps look cool all flung out at the sides.

I was bet to go on the pipe in a tank top and boxer before, an hour in front of a fireplace and 125 dollars later I was back on the hill. Fun but cold.

AD - I'll make sure to have AD friendly candy to give you from known on.

stressed GRRRR, Second hand banning are quite a different story than the actual people that exploit the glitch. More reason why Gaia is a s**t hole full of greedy whores. I hope that they get it all cleared up.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:36 pm
Alucard > gonk Didn't I send it to you? Ugh. Stupid, useless brain.
I'll find the sketch, and scan it in again. LoL

Akahoshi > LoL!!! That was quite unfortunate. xd !
I've only ripped knees, and two pant legs right up the side seams... I loved those pants crying !!!

$125?! You're crazy. I'd never go outside in my pj's for that amount. LoL  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games