Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm
Her smile disappeared into a pout as she followed behind him. "You don't like me, Tsuku?" She grabbed his arm and held onto it. "If I don't hold onto people when traveling even small distances, I have a tendency to get lost! I always see other places to go and roam and that is how I got lost in the first place." Oh she was almost GIDDY on the inside from the fact that her hands were dirty and now holding onto his arm. "I think I would like to go to a community bath for that reason. I think if you left me alone in a private bathroom I would end up wandering off." Her tail remained wagging. She then beamed at him, "And don't worry Tsuku! You don't have to like me cause I like you enough for the both of us!" She grinned a big fangy smile, that would make her papa proud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
For another moment his eye started to twitch, but letting out a deep breath, he thought to himself that there was always the bath that he himself would be taking later in the afternoon, and then later at night, and then the next morning... Thinking about the bubbles in the tub and rubber duckies, and sweet smelling shampoo got him through this difficult moment in his life, as he then spoke. "Very well, then, the living room is just around the corner, and during this time of day there is usually some of the residents having a sip of tea. We'll see if any of the women are willing to take you to the community bath and show you where the washer is." Totally ignoring the question of whether he liked her or not, the mouse contemplated on what this young pup was up to...  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:36 pm
"Do you know them Tsuku? Do you trust them?" She pouted and gripped his arm tighter. "I get scared around girls I don't know." Her ears drooped as she pouted at him. "I only have met mean girls. And lots of mean strangers." A sigh escaped over her lips. An idea struck her. She smiled bright at him. "Maybe you could come with me! We could both get a bath too! I could scrub your back if you wanted!" She was wondering if this would kill him or possibly make him slap her. Either way she was truly smiling and tail wagging.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Making a bit of a face, he cleared his throat with a sigh of despair "No no no, maybe in your home it is fine for men to bathe with women, however, I just met you today, and it isn't appropriate considering the circumstances... Anyways though, let me exlpain further as you probably don't understand how we work here... Men bathe in the community baths when women do not. There are set days and set times for certain things. Women have longer times unfortunately but that is what private baths are for. In private baths, the tub is rather smaller but can fit around 5 people I'd say, and in those, anyone may bathe with each other whether they be male or female, however, that is only for mates, and we most certainly are not. Don't worry though, we'll see who it is in the living room, and if they are willing to go out of their ways to bathe with you, then they most certainly must be nice people, would you not agree?" Fixing his hair a bit, he then continued "On a side note however, I do trust them. Everyone here trusts each other, so you needn't worry about anyone being rude or harsh to you. If I may say, the only person you really need to watch out for in the arrogance department is the little green birdie, his name's Paris, he's quite arrogant, and that's pretty much all you need to know about that guy." Making a right, he entered the living room and noticed that there were indeed a couple of anthros sitting there, "I'll let you decided who to approach as you will be the one bathing with them."  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:56 pm
Keeva's innocent red eyes blinked at Tsukuyomi. "Why is it inappropriate? Don't friends bathe together here? Or is everyone here sexist?" She then gasped and looked up at him. "Is it inappropriate because everyone here is a pervert?" She was being honest that was the sad part. "Are you a pervert Tsuku? Were you thinking of doing something bad is that why you won't bathe with me?" She smiled at him. "Tsuku, its like you said we just met! So I wouldn't let you do anything bad, no matter HOW perverted you are!" And that last line she said as LOUD as could be as they entered the living room. She released his arm to hide behind him. "Please pick someone for me Tsuku I don't know anyone else here besides you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Blinking at a rather odd pace, as he tried to keep up with her babbling. He shook his head and let out a sigh, "It's just a rule... What you do state is somewhat of a fact that most may be preverted in a sense of looking at what they're not supposed to, however, there are guidelines, and a community bath is for the community. If you want to bathe with a male, feel free to find a mate amongst the mansion's many residents, and take a private bath with them, however, until then, I'm sorry but it is just our policy." Sighing once more, this girl was giving him stress than he bargained for, but what was life without a little adventure right? Fixing his hair again he continued, "Now then, you came here for shelter, and it is what we will be giving to you, however you should be willing to do things on our terms, or we may have to just find you another place to stay, and I am most certain that their accomadations wouldn't be as great as ours..." Clearing his throat, he smiled as he caught on to this child's game. She was definitely spoiled by at least one of her parents seeing as her behavior was showing all of those signs... "Now Miss Keeva, over there, we have the Lovely Lady Kit- daughter of Ishtar and well, I am not certain of her mate's name as she does not speak of him, however, he does visit occasionally when he can... And over there, is the Beauty Winona. She doesn't remember too much of her past, but she is extremely kind. Now eating brunch to the table there, where she shouldn't be is Divinite... She's nice but a bit rough around the edges if you know what I mean. Now I may be the only one you know now, but I'd say that compared to everyone here, I only have a good 10 min. on them, and they have just as much oppurtunity to catch up while you bathe, so once again, the choice is your's."  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:22 pm
When Tsukuyomi went to straighten his hair about, Keeva reached up and did the same thing he did, literally mimicking him, trying to figure out what he was trying to do. It was hard to tell when she was distracted if she was even listening to him. But her ears perked up and she huffed at him, "I am NOT looking for a mate, Tsuku! How could you think that! All I wanted to do was take a bath with someone I call my friend. If that is how YOU choose a mate, I have to say that is the first I've heard of that and believe me when I tell you my dad has told me the many different ways people choose their mates. That has NEVER come up." She was like a little child peeking out to all the anthros he pointed out. She looked up at him with big eyes. "Tsssuukkuuu!" She clung to the back of his shirt. "I don't know them. I know you. I like you. Do I have to?" She whimpered up at him like a child would. It seemed the ONLY way he would ever get her off of his back, literally, would to be personally introduce her or bathe with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
Running his fingers through his long hair to detangle and knots that may have formed due this agonizing torture, he said "Now now, your Father must be a very smart man if he has not mentioned that to you, however, there are many different types of people, and even many more different types of courtships. It may not be one that you or I or anyone in this room does, however just because we do not do things in that way, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Now go ahead and choose, I am not about to break the rule of the house, and though we are friends, it's not difficult to make new friends... In fact, if anyone other than I had opened the door, you would be having almost the exact same conversation with them. Now, because you've already made our presence known, and the others are most likely wondering who this loud guest is, I find it proper that we introduce you to those you will be becoming acquainted to. So, lead the way~" An arm out showing once again the options she had, he was almost certain, he would need a painkiller later on.  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:35 pm
"I am not loud!" She stuck her tongue out at him but then hid behind him again when he pointed at all the others. She whined up at him. "I promise to not scrub your back hard if you come with me." Keeva was hopeful if she made promises, he would just go with her. She huffed. "If you won't bathe with me, then you can pick the person you feel is safest." She was NOT coming out from behind him. She may accept that he wouldn't bathe with her, but she was not about to let him walk out that easy now. He would have to work for his freedom from her clutches. "Who do you know best?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
Wiggling a bit uncomfortably, Tsukuyomi walked over to the nearest, Kit. "Good Morning little lady. This is a guest that knocked upon the door this morning. She's in need of a place to stay for the night... Would you take her the community bath on the first floor, I believe that it's the women's bathing time at this moment." Turning towards Keeva he said "This is Kit, she's won't make conversation if you don't start one, which is actually better for you... Winona is nice as well if you'd like to go with her, but Divinite... I know her the best, however, from what I see at the moment, you two will definitely not take to each other very well..."

User Image
"It's nice to see you again too Tsukuyomi, and it's always a pleasure to meet new guests, although she does seem to want you to take her, I'm sure she doesn't need me" Quietly she laughed behind a hand as a meaning to tease her friend. "And... if I may add, you're doing quite well being covered in dirt as well..." Giggling a bit, she waved her fingers through her hair and waited for her friend's response.

User Image
Staring holes into the young feline, he stated "I will leave Keeva, with you, and you will take her to the community bath understand?" Shaking his head he muttered under his breath "You may have the beauty of your Mother, but I have no idea where that sassyness comes from..." Speaking up, he showed Keeva out from behind him two hands on her shoulders waiting for the other to follow his instructions, "I am sure that your Father is watching over you now and I don't think he would be too happy to see your actions missy."  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm
Keeva couldn't help but giggle at Kit's comment. She took a good look over her friends appearance with a smile of pride at how dirty she had made Tsukuyomi. She then was shoved out and looked back at Tsukuyoki before smiling and waving to Kit. "I'm glad someone else agrees that there is nothing wrong with bathing with friends." She looked back at the mouse man behind her. "Are you sure you won't come? Kit does make a very good point. You could use it." She looked back at Kit, "Is he always this perverted?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Hiding a small bit of laughter with her hand, Kit said "Actually, I'm surprised, you found him entertaining, he's actually quite boring more than anything else and very into his studies. He was my mentor, yet because we are so close in age, it's fun to tease him sometimes as I know he would never tell on me..." Stringing her hands through her hair again, she started to clear her throat and awaited what she already knew would be Tsukuyomi's response.

User Image
"Oh Kit, you're lucky Keeva doesn't seem to mind you anymore... Perhaps when I take my leave you will once again be just as boring to her as I am to you. Have a nice bath ladies, and Keeva, as you see me as a pervert already, I will end our conversation here by saying... don't do too many naughty things in there~" Smiling a bit at his triumph, he quickly exited the door as a flying pillow hit the hallway's wall, missing him by just a hair.

User Image
Mumbling, Kit raked her fingers more thoroughly through her hair due to the stress that he had just caused her. The mouse was one of the only members of the house that could get her so upset. Sighing she calmly said "Um... well... Miss Keeva... please pay no mind to what just took place right now. I am sure that you really wanted to take a bath with him as he is the only one that you knew up until now, but don't worry... I... am taking no mind to what he just said, and... I'm sure... that you are taking no mind to it as well... so... now that we got that out of the way, I will show you to the community bath. This way please..." Clearing her throat, she walked a bit faster. She was uncomfortable with the comments that he made as she had yet to do those types of things and she was still young of course. Hopefully, though their guest hadn't felt as awkward as she did. Brushing bangs to the side, she tried her best to remain calm-her usual demeanor.  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Keeva beamed and laughed, "So THATS why Tsuku is so formal! He's a stuffy teacher!" Her tail wagged again. "We have to change this Kit!" This girl was someone she could really get along with. At his comment she blinked before yelling after Tsukuyomi, "YOU'RE GOING TO BE A PEEPING MOUSE AREN'T YOU!" She laughed as Kit seemed really embarrassed and grinned as she followed her. "After hearing him talk about that stuff now for last five minutes, its okay. You have a very strange house mate, Kit. HEY! Afterwards wanna help me get back at Tsuku for his bad thinking?" This girl might help with her plans. An alliance was totally needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Thinking it over for a moment, she didn't think her parents would like that idea, though... But then again, she'd never really gotten to play with anyone her age before, so thinking it over, she hesitantly agreed. "A-Alright, that sounds like a good plan. He doesn't usually say too many rude remarks to me... however... he was quite rude to you as a guest, and that is a definite no-no in our household, so yes, okay, I think we should teach him a lesson." Reaching the bathing area, Kit walked in and pointed to some stalls usually meant for doing your business, "So... you can change in there and when you're done, the yukata robes are on that rack. The washer is right there... you can just leave it in and when you're in the water, let me know so I can come out of my stall ok?"  

ChiemiChan

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 pm
Keeva blinked, "He was rude to me? Really? I thought he was very nice to let me in and let me hold onto him." Then again he REALLY didn't have a choice but she wouldn't admit that to Kit. She beamed to her. "It will be fun!" As they entered the bathing area, Keeva without blinking an eye was already free from her dress. She smiled to Kit, "So where do I put this now?" She didn't even seem to notice anything had changed. She had no worries about standing there in just fur and skin. "And why do I need to let you know when you can come out of your stall? Don't you know yourself? Why are you going in the stall?" This house was so topsy turvy!  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff