Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm
"Why of course," Lovino grinned kissing Belle's hand gingerly and looking up at her with his grin fully stretching to his hazel eyes. "I think it almost a sin not to notice a flower of such beauty that is you." he pulled back and smiled at the attention he was receiving himself, however he could not help but send a glance over at Antonio and let a quiet cuss escape him mouth. how could he hang around with that perv?!

He turned back towards Belgium. "Anyway, where were we?" he asked trying not to let his annoyance show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 pm
Kiku was speechless, to say the least, listening to everything China was telling him. How was he suppose to reply to such an honest confession. After all, everything Kiku wanted was now a reality when it came to his relationship with China. Breaking away from the nation, Kiku wanted to become stronger, which was why he attacked China in the first place. He just wanted to become a nation that everyone, including China, would be proud of or envious of. Kiku had gotten what he wanted when the other nations became envious of his advance technology and lifestyle, but not once did China say he was proud of the nation. Now that he was honestly letting Kiku know, it touched the once cold nation very much.

"Ah...Arigato, Chugoku-san..." Kiku managed to reply softly, "That means a lot..."

Another surge of violent coughs erupted from Kiku's body, the Japanese man pulling the phone away once again as to not contaminate it. Taking the water from Arthur, Kiku sipped it gingerly, wincing at how painful it was to swallow. Placing the barely drinked glass of water on the bedside table, Kiku once again put the phone to his ear. He felt bad that he was hiding his sickness from China, but he knew that the nation would pick up on the issue once he saw Kiku again. After all, Chi- Yao was the one who could always tell when Kiku had gotten sick. Even as a child, the Japanese man was prone to sickness.

"Ano...Has the meeting started yet?" Kiku asked, trying to pull the topic away from his sickness, "Tell Alfred-san that I'm truly sorry I can't be at the meeting..."

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 pm
Standing in the doorway, Arthur was feeling increasingly more awkward. This was a private call, he knew, but...he wasn't sure what he should do. He was intruding. He wasn't sure if Kiku saw it that way, but he certainly felt like he was.

Ducking his head a bit, Arthur bit his lip. "Um...Kiku, would you tell China that I...that I would like to talk with him when you're done conversing. And...that I would like to speak with Alfred, as well," he mumbled, face tinged a slight pink. He knew, despite himself, that he should probably apologize to China for his earlier behaviour.

"Um...I'll be...I'll be in my room," he murmured, turning and leaving. He walked over to his room, leaving the door ajar and sitting on his bed wearily. Resisting the urge to grab the bottle of brandy he had in his bedside drawer - he swore to himself that he wouldn't get drunk until after Alfred came over and they spoke - he instead grabbed his embroidery.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm
Belarus smiled one of her signature smiles as her brother greeted her.
"Hello, brother." she said. A little time passed, nothing being said, untill Natalia couldn't hold her question in anymore, "Brother! When can I become one with you?!" She grabbed the back of her brothers chair with one hand and the arm rest with the other, leaning closer to Ivan, hoping that she could become one with him soon, it was her biggest wish after all.

-------------------------------------------------

Feliks was about to question the sqeeze of his hand that he had gotten when he also glimpsed Russia from the corner of his eye. He knew that Toris had been through horrible things....though some of the things he didn't exactly know. Feliks held Toris' hand tighter and walked into the conference room while placing his unused hand on his hips, "Like, let's get to the meeting, Toris. We should totally not be late."
He dragged Toris into the meeting room and sat down at an isolated part of the table. He leaned back in his chair, crossed his arms and looked up at the ceiling. After a little while he said, "Hey, Toris? You should, like, totally sleep over at my house tonight after the meeting. It's be totally fun." He glanced over at his friend. He wasn't sure what to talk about at the moment, but he really wanted Toris to not get ...scared...with Russia there at the meeting. Not like Feliks would let anything happen to Lithuania to begin with.

-------------------------------------------------------

Denmark had gotten his ice cream and was happily walking around the meeting building licking his ice cream. Too bad he was too focused on the ice cream to see where he was going. Just as he blinked, he bumped into Norway, his vanilla ice cream all over the Nordic counrty.

(I have run out of ideas DX )  

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 pm
Trying to hide his troubled thoughts behind his smile, Ivan barely reacted when Natalia grabbed the back of his chair and asked her frequent question.

He was torn inside, trying to make sense of Yao's actions. He promised him. But, promises weren't kept. But...Yao said they were best friends. It was probably just as well that Ivan did not put much faith into that statement. It...it hurt.

Glancing over at his younger sister, he smiled. There was a tiny touch of sadness in his eye, very small and difficult to notice. "Простите,* not now," he murmured softly.

*Sorry.*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am
Lili cringed slightly as thunder cracked outside the window. The weather outside was really so dreary when compared to the weather she had left, It was time's like this that she was particularly glad that she had brought and umbrella with her.

The drive from the airport didn't seem very long as it seemed she was soon helped out of the car with a caring hand from her big brother. she Opened her umbrella and held it high enough so Vash didn't have to open his. The conference hall already had it's fair share of nations there, and she chose to sit by Hungary with a quiet greeting escaping her lips.

Kreepy-Kitten

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 am

'no, the meeting hasn't started yet... There seems to be a reluctance to say anything, aru.' Yao replied, swallowing. The softened tone that Kiku had used made his stomach twist a little, in a sort of shock. He never believed that the other nation would speak to him like that... But he felt so much happier for hearing it. After all, it meant that his care and pride in his brother hadn't gone to waste.

'Of course I'll tell him. I think I'll probably stay here for the evening and come and visit you tomorrow, aru... Give you time to rest a little.' Of course China knew how sick Japan was. He also could guess that the other nation was hiding it... It was somethng he'd gotten used to in the years of them living together.

'Besides, I wouldn't want to get in the way of Alfred... He's coming to visit you later, I assume, aru? and I'll need to ask Arthur whether it's alright for me to see you, seeming as he's now charged with your care and all...' It was that fact that hurt Yao a little. However, he was grateful for the Englishman's hospitality in regards to Japan's sickness, and knew that -despite the drunken ways he now had- Arthur could care for Kiku, more than adequately.

He cast a look over at Ivan, feeling a little sick. He could tell that Ivan wasn't happy with him... And knew why, of course. it made sense for the Russian to be angry... hurt, even distressed. After all, it'd be like walking in and finding Ivan sat with... Belarus. Which he was, anyway. Yao didn't mind her, but he was obviously aware of her intentions, and knew that she probably did not like the Asian nation for his closeness with Ivan...

Yao supposed he could admit that he was also rather jealous of her. because, despite her faults and overall creepy demeanour... Ivan would never push her away to the point of exile. However, Yao was always in danger of that... No matter what he did. He had to think of how his actions would always affect Ivan...

because if he didn't have Ivan as a friend, he had no one. And wanted no one else.

----------

Sindre flinched with an audible yelp, having not expected to be assaulted with a frozen dairy product whilst sat feeling a little sorry for himself. He looked at the Dane with a glare, thinking that it was just one of the man's pranks, but then realised that he'd genuinely not looked as to where he was going. His eyes widened a little as he looked at himself, realising that he was literally covered in the white, sticky mess. And cold. he shivered a little, looking up at Denmark with the faintest hint of confusion in his eyes.

'S-sorry.' He didn't know why he was apologising. It just felt that he had to do so, for being where he was at the time. He supposed that he looked absolutely horrendous, and probably quite disturbing... He'd have to clean himself up.

Noting a little of the ice cream had fallen onto his hand, he licked it off without thinking. It tasted nice... It was innappropriate weather for ice cream, really, but he supposed it was Mathias and he'd do it if he felt like it... He sucked on his fingers thoughtfully, wondering how he was going to clean the rest off.

((hahaha, ice cream? xD Love it~ <3))
----------

'I-I... Sure.' Toris found himself agreeing before thinking. 'I'd have to... Get a spare set of clothes or something before I come over, though. A-and some pyjamas and such... But yeah, sounds like fun.' he sat down next to Feliks, happy to be quite far away from Ivan. However, he glanced at Belarus and felt a little jealous. How did someone like Ivan catch the attention of a pretty girl like her? Then again, his crush had waned off so it wasn't difficult to bear anymore.

He glanced across at China, feeling quite confused. That surely wasn't right... Toris himself was already quite good friends with Alfred, and knew that the man didn't like communism at all. So why was Yao -nice as he was- sitting with the American? And why not with Ivan? Perhaps they'd had an argument... But Yao didn't seem distraught. After all, the man wore his heart, metaphorically, on his oversized sleeves, and it was very easy to see the small man's emotions. He seemed worried... but also quite happy. But the happiness was overclouded by his concern... But it didn't seem as if his mind was focused on either the phone conversation or Ivan. It switched, repeatedly, and it was a little hypnotising to watch Yao glanced up from the phone conversation to Ivan again and again... He seemed to want the Russian's attention.

Why the heck anyone would want that, Toris didn't know. All he knew was that he was much happier away from the Russian.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 pm
Finland looked over to the rest of the Nordic nations as he strode towards the conference hall, his mind not even computing the absence of Mathias and Sindre. He twirled playfully once around before opening his umbrella and halting. Holding one hand from under the parasol he mentally noted that the rain seemed to be harder then ever. He turned to look behind him for the two other members of his family.

"Su-San, Do you need an umbrella? You can share with me if you like, And Peter, I don't care if it's only a short way to the doors, you're umbrella is right here, I don't want you to catch a cold."
Tino chuckled quietly at how much like a mother he sounded, It was at times like this he could see (though not appreciate) why Sweden called him his "Wife".

Kreepy-Kitten

II Ukraine II

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 pm
Angelique was relieved when the plane finally touched down, although the weather was rather dreary. She shivered when she heard the thunder, since she had just been up there. She hurried out of the plane, down the connecting hall and into the airport, fretting. She was late. Oh, she knew she was late! Why did this always happen to her?

She gave a weak smile when a worker handed her an umbrella. She'd definitely need one, judging by the storm outside. Opening it as soon as she left the building, she was spared somewhat from the pounding rain. It wasn't falling straight down, so it hit her legs. She hailed a cab, murmuring her location to the driver.

When she entered the conference hall, she glanced around for someone she knew. Francis was there, she realized, brightening. Until she realized what he was up to. She'd rather avoid the molestation of the Spaniard, to be honest. With a tired smile, she sat beside Alfred who was with...China? Odd. But.. she supposed it was better than having to sit beside Russia or someone else who was scary.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:28 pm
Vash blinked when Lili didn't sit beside him, glancing over toward her. She was sitting with Hungary, instead. Fretting quietly, he got to his feet and moved over there, sitting beside his sister. He didn't trust Hungary at all, especially due to her proximity with the Austrian.

He really wished Lili wouldn't bother with these people, much preferring if she would realize the folly of having to deal with them. They only caused problems. And problems cost money. Everything led back to money, as depressing as it was. Money did, in fact, make the world go round. Many centuries had taught him that much. After all, if it didn't, why would recessions harm everyone as bad as they did.

He gave a soft sigh.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

I Spain I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:36 pm
Elizabeta glanced up from her fog, looking over at the young lady who sat beside her. "Hello, Lili," he greeted, a smile crossing her lips as she buried her confusion over Roderich's behaviour (and Gilbert's, although she refused to admit that she cared for the albino) and the hurt he had caused her. "How have you been?" she asked.

It had been a while since she spoke with the quiet nation. She had always made an effort to keep in touch after their abrupt parting when she and Roderich divorced. Poor Lili had suddenly found herself on her own, not knowing how to care for herself. She had been so thankful when Switzerland took her in.

Speaking of the Swiss man, Elizabeta hid a smile behind her hand when he came over and sat beside Lili, looking quite awkward. Wherever Lili went, he was sure to be close behind. Then again, it usually was the same with him, as well. They were so close.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Finally escaping the "packed like sardines" scenario of the plane, Sadiq sighed as he entered the lobby of the airport. He had the umbrella that he was given by the flight attendant for being an "important guest". He shook his head at that thought. He really wished that his leader didn't do that sort of thing. It would be much simpler for him if he was simply treated normally. He hated the whole "importance" he supposedly carried.

Walking to the doors, he noticed a young woman fretting as she stared at the storm. She was lightly dressed, most likely from some country that was currently having fair weather like his own land. She didn't have an umbrella.

"Here, ma'am. Have this," he offered, holding up the umbrella he carried. He had removed his mask so as not to startle her. She refused, claiming that she couldn't take it and that he'd be soaked without it. "Nah, I'll be fine. I insist," he murmured. She took it and gave him a smile that made the thought of going into the storm unprotected bearable. He grinned slightly, watching her hurry off to a taxi.

Pausing, he set his bag onto the floor. He pulled off his military coat, revealing the black t-shirt underneath. He removed his tez hat, as well, moving them both into his bag. That done, he went outside in search of a way to the conference.

Once he finally got to the government building (it had taken nearly fifteen minutes to find a taxi), he was utterly soaked. He had put his mask in his pocket, so it was only mildly wet when he pulled it out and placed it back on, walking upstairs. He felt miserable. His hair was completely drenched, as were his clothes. Even his very skin was soaked. He shivered, messing up his wet hair so it wasn't plastered down.

He caught sight of the Greek in the hallway and sighed. "Brat," he greeted, shivering again. "The meeting start?"

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm
Alfred looked up at the mention of his name. 'Damn! Why wasn't I paying attention?'He was now listening intently so he could catch up on why he was being talked about.

He then turned his head to see Angelique, he gave a smile, "Hey! What's up?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm
Angelique flashed Alfred a weary smile, crossing her arms on the table and laying her head down on them. "I thought for sure I was going to be late," she murmured, voice soft.

She closed her eyes, relishing the moment where she could simply relax. It was refreshing, after having been in a tizzy thinking she was late.

She smiled more warmly and lifted her head. "Other than that, I'm fine. And yourself?"

II Ukraine II

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games