Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:02 pm
No one can say that I'm not a nice Gaian, I just sold my angelic pendant to someone for 2,500 gold less than the normally go for. And now I'm going to go upgrade my fishing rod because Katie loves the fishing game and I want her to be happy. (she caught 60 fish in an hour today) I'm feeling all generous tonight.

But now the stores closed and I'm going out to get my drink on for a bit.

Later heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:07 pm
captain planet? nah i want to finish my colection of robotech.

you will never figure out where i go!

edit: this christmass season will be remebered for the maimed christmass cookies at my house. decapitations and lost legs. most of them are bears for some reason.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:37 pm
I'm not asking for any of you to do something about it, I just felt like typing this so I don't keep it bottled up. I think this is why I didn't want to read it.

I was thru chapter 1 of IC. It just makes me feel so frigging stupid, I can't understand half of the words you use, it makes me feel like im reading another language. It's been a while since I've felt so stupid, but its only my fault. And people around here say I know English, yeah right.

It feels so horrible, I didn't know you could feel this way until now. I just can't believe it right now. You see me using a dictionary half the time I read. I'm feeling stupid and disappointed at myself right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:21 pm
Hoshi-ko - Go ahead and take your time, hun. Enjoy your drink too. 3nodding And no, you're one damn fine Gaian... (not meant to sound as a pickup line, but sure did xd exclaim )

Ryuu - ... I have no words at this moment... you could say I'm speechless... but nevertheless I am proud of you. Simply because you can admit your weakness so grudgingly and honestly to everyone here. 3nodding ^^ I can say here and now, like I have said before to you, Ryuu, I'm proud to be your bro. wink so cheer up! I had trouble reading A.D.'s chapters too, and even used a dictionary as well xp ... but I took the trouble in doing so just to read her work... and enjoyed it a whole lot also. (even though I had problems translating at times, it all turned out good in the end 3nodding ) ^^! ... Maybe that is why I kept pushing you to read it :/ and for that I am sorry ^^; sweatdrop  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:49 pm
Shiro Harukaze
you're one damn fine Gaian

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:59 pm
Alucard_
Shiro Harukaze
you're one damn fine Gaian

xd

SHHHHH!!!! omg OMG!!! gonk  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:24 pm
xd People love my chibis too much xd

And welcome, Evil Spoon...Child O.o;; I'm Memai...the less crazy one around here. I just try and keep the crazy artists distracted with something..shiney...yea ninja *ahem*

And Ryuu, it's alright if you can't understand some of the words AD uses, we literate people love fitting in big words xp If it makes you feel better, I can barely read a whole novel of my own country's language (I can communicate...just can't understand what's written with big fancy words ninja .) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:41 pm
ESC - Welcome to GASOC!

...we've had a recent surge of new members lately. I wonder why...

Akahoshi - No one ever said you weren't! xd heart

Ryuu - I'm sorry IC isn't easy to understand for you. I use a lot of words that even most English speakers don't know! sweatdrop I'm very sorry. My Spanish is lousy (I can say "hello," "goodbye" and "excuse me, sir, but I think you have my monkey's pants," but that's about it sweatdrop ), otherwise I'd translate it for you. Please don't feel badly about it. I just feel bad that you can't experience it the way everyone else does. gonk  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:08 pm
ESC> Welcome to the guild. 3nodding Whatever you do, don't say I'm nice... for eternal doom shall be released if you do. @_@;;

Ryuu> ToT;; Don't feel stupid, I know for a fact that a lot of native English speakers would have difficulty understanding IC. >o<;;

Whoo I finished my auction piece! whee Yay click it!~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:09 pm
not to add to all this but i just messed up big time with one of my sisters. she's probably going to hate me again. sad  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:18 pm
Sethirius
ESC> Welcome to the guild. 3nodding Whatever you do, don't say I'm nice... for eternal doom shall be released if you do. @_@;;

Ryuu> ToT;; Don't feel stupid, I know for a fact that a lot of native English speakers would have difficulty understanding IC. >o<;;

Bother. Oftentime I take great strides to avoid becoming too verbose in my literary endeavors. However, I find this to be quite insurmountable as my naturally garrulous nature overrides my poorly developed common sense. My affinity for words is invariably responsible for my downfall.

......what?

Nice piece, btw! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:22 pm
AyDee.... i do NOT have a dictionary with me stare ... so dont'chu expect ME to understand, damnit! xp  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:24 pm
Sethirius

sad there's one problem, Seth...neither I nor Ryuu are natively English speakers... since we both are Latinos... which means spanish = native tongue neutral

really nice pic btw! biggrin .. like the top hat and coloring whee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:25 pm
ooo! gaian cake! i want to eat it.

shiro: if you never told me i probably wouldn't have figured it out.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:28 pm
onifiredemon
ooo! gaian cake! i want to eat it.

shiro: if you never told me i probably wouldn't have figured it out.

sweatdrop yeah...that's what A.D. and Lang said when they found out too neutral  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games