Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:29 pm
"Then what are you? A homeless waif that wanders about, with nothing left to her but her name? Here, you could find a home," Tomoyo murmured, ignoring the shrill cries. If this kept up, the girl might hurt someone again, with potentially devestating results. "What is it that you have against thieves?" Tomoyo asked, curious. She had never believed in accomadating the whims of others, and hopefully if she ignored the girl's increasing fury, it would stop. Already, anger radiated about her like a wildfire, seeking to engulf whatever it touched.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:32 pm
Edaniel
[Don't worry, Lirdianc, it's not a problem anymore.]
{Well, that's a good thing. ^^ Is Tomoyo finally going to find out Melora's name?}  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:40 pm
Melora's tears momentarily ceased to swell, but they weren't drying anytime soon as on her face still remained the haate-filled scowl just as twisted as ever.
"...you... YOU! WHAT DO I HAVE AGAINST THIEVES!! I'LL TELL YOU!! Thieves stole EVERYTHING away from me!!! THEY STOLE MY LIFE!!!! MY LIFE!!!"
Melora felt so utterly drained from this extreme outburst that she fell to her knees.
"I'm a freak." she whimpered, shiping her eyes. "I'm... so... sad... I haate you all... especially her... I-"

"Melora?" Shinobu gasped, not believing what she saw, none other than the sweet young child from before... in the same place as before... but... so different. "Melora..." she repeated, her voice soft from pity as she looked to the destroyed thing. "What's wrong?"

As Shinobu took a step forward, Melora jumped up, and took on a new look of a deeper resentment than any of yet.
"YOU!" she growled. "YOU!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

"What... oh... Melora, listen, you must calm down... I was only trying to help you..." pleaded Shinobu, taking another step towards the hissing child.

[There you go, my first post yet in which I switch from character to character, hopefully I kept it easy to understand for y'all.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:41 pm
Lirdianc
Edaniel
{Well, that's a good thing. ^^ Is Tomoyo finally going to find out Melora's name?}

[Heh, check out the next post. If her name isn't obvious enough to tomoyo after that they can introduce themselves over tea later. razz Wouldn't that be awkard?]  

Edaniel
Crew

Gwyn Masamune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:44 pm
Edaniel
Gwyn Masamune
Yuki woke and sat straight up in his bed. He'd had another disturbed sleep. He knew that he had been having nightmares recently, but for the life of him he couldn't ever remember what exactly they were about. Yuki hadn't ever been one to set much store in dreams, however, so he had decided to just ignore whatever it was that tormented his sleep. Slipping out of his bed, Yuki pulled his kimono around his shoulders and tied it tightly. Smiling slightly, Yuki wondered what going out on a mission wearing his house kimono would be like. With the humorous thought of trying to intimidate someone while wearing a kimono in his mind, Yuki opened his bedroom door and stepped out into the hall.

"Dear me, am I ever hungry," Yuki said to himself as his stomache groaned, "I wonder if anyone is cooking anything..."

Yuki decided to head down to the kitchen to see if he could get something to eat. Upon arriving in the kitchen, he was surprised to see Yue and Kagami already present. Blushing slightly in embarrasment of his slightly disheveled appearence, Yuki bowed slightly to the two.

"Y..Yue-san, Kagami-san, a pleasure to see this morning," Yuki stammered, abusing himself mentally for not remembering to at least comb his hair before going out into public. "I apologize for my appearence, I seemed to have forgotton to prepare myself suitably..."

Yuki shifted uncomfortably in his kimono. He had never been very good at speaking to others, but he always felt very uncomfortable when he wasn't presentable.

((Sorry for not posting sooner, I was absent for Spring Break. If it isn't morning, tell me and I'll edit my post accordingly... I couldn't tell what time of day it is sweatdrop .))

[Good to see you finally joined us! I was starting to think you'd never come!!!! biggrin And, don't you worry about the timing thing, everyone around here is living on their own clock. No one can keep track anymore. sweatdrop ]

((Gomen... sweatdrop Like I said, I was gone for Spring Break, and before that I was still trying to get into the guild. But I'm hoping to have lots of fun here now. Thank you for being patient with me whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:44 pm
Edaniel
Lirdianc
Edaniel

[Heh, check out the next post. If her name isn't obvious enough to tomoyo after that they can introduce themselves over tea later. razz Wouldn't that be awkard?]
{Tomoyo having tea...0.o. Scary vision. English style, with Melora, Shinobu, and Tomoyo all wearing fluffly little dresses with lots of bows and ruffles. Hm...Tomoyo seems to be a green tea drinker.}  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:46 pm
Lirdianc
Edaniel
Lirdianc
Edaniel

{Tomoyo having tea...0.o. Scary vision. English style, with Melora, Shinobu, and Tomoyo all wearing fluffly little dresses with lots of bows and ruffles. Hm...Tomoyo seems to be a green tea drinker.}

[...kay... wow... that is scary...]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:49 pm
[S'all good, Gywn, just glad to see we've got ourselves another guy. I love guys. <3 Needless to say, I only picked pictures of the hotteshst and cutest guys for this rp, so I love all of them.
Haru's my number one. YA! The purple hair is like <3.
Then... ... ... Fai. Ya... ^^
Then... oh... I'll get a lsit for y'all later, I'm sure you're all dying to know my opinion on the hottness of the male pictures. wink ]

Edaniel
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:52 pm
"Shinobu-san...you know this child? Melora? What did you do, exactly?" Tomoyo inquired, falling back into her cool and reserved mask. Shinobu was trying to help her? Did she somehow know how to turn a completely normal human into one of them? Tomoyo repressed a sigh. At least now she might possibly get some answers to the whole confusing business.

She eyed Melora. "In the end, it is yourself that controls your own life. Whatever decisions you make are your own, no matter what may influence you, and no matter how strongly those influences may be. A thief steals physical objects. Your mind and soul obviously do not fall into that category," she said distantly. My, she was talking a lot today. More than in weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:55 pm
Edaniel
[S'all good, Gywn, just glad to see we've got ourselves another guy. I love guys. <3 Needless to say, I only picked pictures of the hotteshst and cutest guys for this rp, so I love all of them.
Then... oh... I'll get a lsit for y'all later, I'm sure you're all dying to know my opinion on the hottness of the male pictures. wink ]
{Eh? There were more?}  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:05 pm
Melora looked from Shinobu, to Tomoyo, and back again.
"This isn't my fault! She turned me into this!! SHE DID IT!"

"Melora, please... stop shouting at Tomoyo." Shinobu pleaded, acknowledging the presence of her fellow thief. "Tomoy's done nothing... and I apologize for the pain I caused you... I wasnted to help you."

"YOU DIDN'T! YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LET ME DIE!" Melora screamed at her, apparently not calming down.

"But, Melora, you were... you were dieing and... I did what anyone would do and I tried to help you... at the time... you didn't seem so angry, why all of a sudden so hostile towards us? We've never done anything to you."

Melora reached deeply into her mind, Shinobu'd done something that had saved her life, but changed her in a drastic way of which she'd had no choice in, and... well... her battle with Kuro could not be blamed upon him. She'd enticed that battle.
"When... I fought that other man... Kuro... it made me think of how evil you all are!" Melora said, still angry, but beginning to improve, slightly. "Do you not understand what pain you inflict upno the bearer? You lot treat your immortality like some sort of gift that you can use as you want! When truly you're destroying lives, destroy the poor bearer! As I've said before, PAIN DOES NOT SIMPLy "GO AWAY"! Everything goes somewhere!! And, to top it all off! YOU, SHINOBU, TURNED ME INTO A HEARTLESS THIEF, JUST LIKE YOU!

"Melora..."

"I'm not done!!! You think I haate the way you steal other's little raritites and trinkets, like that even matters to me?! It's just just material things, who cares, NO! I call you thieves because of what you do with these powers!! YOU'RE STEALING FROM OTHERS!! KILING THEM, HURTING THEM! Not only are you constantly inflicting them, with your frivolously shrugged upon wounds and fataalities, but you also stole fro me! You stole my life... just to make me one of you... a thief."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:09 pm
[Well, there you go, guys, you ought to really pay attention to these posts now. So far in this roelpaly this is the first time I've began to scrap at what the real thing is here. What the secret is, what's really going on. This is the start of the storyline here.
As you can see, I didn't create Melora so that I could play multiple roles, I created her to devlop the true story here, behind the missions and the romances. Melora is a character to bring out the backbone of the story... of course... don't get too excited. I'm not reveleaing it all right now, in fact, I'm not going to post anything very new, especially not to the oldcomers from our previous rp. Right now, this is jsut me repeating myself, but you all really oughta pay attention if you want the REAL story.
If ya wanna know how they became immortal. wink ]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:11 pm
Lirdianc
Edaniel
{Eh? There were more?}

[Oh yes, I think all the guys are hottnesh. ^^ Either that or cutenesh. But, I couldn't possibly right now, I've gotta run son, before my Dad comes down and punts me right off the computer. ^^ Maybe I could stay on a bit longer.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:18 pm
"What makes you think I like this?" Tomoyo shot back coldly, "I never steal anything of true value. The things I take are stolen from others, from people who don't deserve what they have. Once I find someone who does, I give it to them. Why should you blame Shinobu-san? If you don't want to be a thief, then don't. Be a waitress, a shopkeeper, whatever you want. Perhaps if you stop blaming others, then you will see the faults in yourself." The mask froze even more solidly into place, hiding and controlling Tomoyo's emotions. However, inside, she sympathized with Melora. Being immortal...was like having your future stolen away from you. You couldn't live like a normal person anymore. Still, that was no excuse for the way she was behaving towards Shinobu, who seemed to be genuinely distressed.  

Lirdianc

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:19 pm
Edaniel
Lirdianc
Edaniel
{Eh? There were more?}

[Oh yes, I think all the guys are hottnesh. ^^ Either that or cutenesh. But, I couldn't possibly right now, I've gotta run son, before my Dad comes down and punts me right off the computer. ^^ Maybe I could stay on a bit longer.]
{Oohh...I hear you. I think my dad's going to do that pretty soon as well.}  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games