Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Mathias' eyes widened a bit as Sindre grabbed his wrist.
"S-Sindre...." for once he wasn't wearing his excited, energized smile that he usually wore. Feeling his heart still beating fast, he asked "I.....why do you want me to stay...?"

((Not so sure what to do right now......might drag this out a little longer DX ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 am

((Ah, it's fine. D= Feeling any better?))

'I... I'm aware.' Yao admitted quietly, pausing briefly as he noted that Japan was calling him brother again. It had been a long time since he'd been called that by Kiku, and usually it had only been grudginly... To hear it flow naturally from his younger brother in such a way as this made his heart warm. However, it didn't last long, as he remembered the topic at hand. Russia.

Yao knew that neither Russia or Japan got along very well. It was painful, certainly, and the Asian knew that he could do nothing about it. They would certainly stay hostile towards one another, he predicted, and no amount of his pleading would help them reconcile.

'I... I do realise. I can guess that Ivan will be upset with me, but... I don't have your number. So I asked to borrow Alfred's phone, aru, and... Well, Ivan was out of the room when I started this call. He came back in just a few moments ago to sit with his sister... He'd understand this situation if I told him, I'm sure... Seeming as he's got siblings as well.' It seemed reasonable, but then again, Yao knew that hurt and jealousy could turn even the nicest and most stable of people (which Ivan wasn't, he had to admit) into irrational beings.

'But don't worry about me, alright? I wanted to call you first, after all.' When Kiku voiced his request, Yao paused. '...Alright. I'll get his attention... He's chatting to someone at the moment, aru. Alfred?' Yao turned to speak to the American, holding the phone out. 'Kiku wants to discuss something important with you, aru. It can't wait.' He informed, glancing back over at Russia. And, as before, he noticed that the nation wasn't looking at him at all. Obviously, because he didn't want to. Understandable, but still a little painful.

----------

((Aaah, 'tis up to you. xD Push and pull in any direction you want~))

'I...' Sindre paused, unable to find any words. That question had hit him whilst he was ill-prepared (though if he'd been thinking straight, he should've anticipated it) and his mind drew a blank. Why did he want Mathias to stay...? His plea had been quite heartfelt and pressing, and yet he felt nothing to back it up.

Well, that wasn't strictly true. What he felt was a jumbled mass of strange emotions and sensations in his mind and heart, and he couldn't make sense of any of them.

'Why... Why do you ask? I... Need a reason?' He felt the heat rising rapidly to his face, deciding to play a little defensively until he figured out what was going on. However, his grip on Mathias' wrist did not falter, and he felt himself stepping a little closer to the man. 'I just want... You near me.'

Kimuri Linebeck

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 am
Alfred blinked when his name was called. He looked away from the rain and at Yao, fully regestring the words he spoke. He gave a motion to Angelique that they would talk more soon. 'Isn't he still angry at me for trying to force him to be more open...?'Alfred wondered taking the phone. "Alfred here! Are you any better?"Alfred asked worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am
(Ah, somewhat. Lacking in much of a voice, though, and I'm coughing ): Jeez, I really AM Kiku in real life XD)

Kiku bit his lip when he heard what Yao had told him. He knew his older brother was lying though his teeth in order to answer the question to please Kiku, but he didn't want to tell the younger nation what was really going on between Russia and himself. Letting out a sigh, Kiku said nothing, waiting for the phone to be handed over to Alfred. Smiling slightly when he heard the American's voice, Kiku remembered the task at hand only moments later.

"Ano...Alfred-san..." Kiku began, murmuring very softly into the phone so that Arthur wouldn't hear, "Gomen, demo, iie, I am not any better. Actually...I'm much worse than how I perceve to be..."

Lying down onto the bed, Kiku felt like a school girl about to tell someone close to her about a deep secret. It was an appropreate annology, but Kiku wasn't a girl and Alfred wasn't exactly someone extremely close to him. However, Kiku was about to reveal a deep, dark secret to Alfred, so he took in a deep breath, crossed his free hand's fingers and began to tell Alfred his secret.

"Alfred-san...Do you remember when you fired nuclear bombs at my nation? I...And I told you that I was alright?" Kiku questioned in a hushed voice, anxiously tugging at Alfred's childhood shirt, "Eto...Don't blame yourself for this, Alfred-san, demo...I'm still sick. The effects of the nuclear radiation have never left my body and...I'm still sick from the bombing. Hiroshima...will never be rebuilt again and...I can't..."

Kiku trailed off, tears coming to his eyes as he thought about the many people he had that died in the nuclear bombings. Sure, he had initiated the attack on Pearl Harbour, but...he lost a lot more that day than Alfred did overall. Kiku, however, forgave Alfred a long time ago when the two became allies. He hoped that Alfred wouldn't begin beating himself up for this, but Kiku had a feeling that the young nation would, indeed, begin to feel guilt for firing those bombs all those years ago.

"Ano...Alfred-san...That's not the reason I wanted to talk to you, though," Kiku continued, wiping the tears in his eyes hastily, "When you come over to Arthur-san's house, I need you to bring me stronger medication for my body. Mind you, I'm not sure exactly what kind I usually take at home, demo, I will let you know once I find out. And Alfred-san? By no means will you tell Nii-san, Arthur-san or any other nation about my sickness. I don't want Nii-san, Heracles-kun or Arthur-san to worry about me, demo, if any of the other nations find out, especially Russia-teme, I'll be attacked in a heartbeat. Kudasai, Alfred-san, promise me you won't tell."

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 pm
(( Hau >3< ))

"Well.....maybe you do, maybe you....don't." Mathias answered, feeling a little depressed that Sindre didn't have a reason. But when he got closer to him, he began feeling a bit better. He leaned his head down so he was whispering into Sindre's ear, brushing right past his lips on the way, "You want me near you...? Like this?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 am
Alfred sat up fully as Kiku began to speak. He was silent as he hung on every word. As Kiku spoke many emotions ran through Alfred, Shock, worry, self-hate, more shock, and anger. 'H-He said all that and expects me to be okay with it?! He's hurt and it's my fault! Wait! Why the-- Why would he even think I had any clue what to even get him?! Or even attempt to get it passed Arthur!'

"K-Kiku? I'm not mad, nor blaming my self for this, nor do I blame you, it just happened right...? 'Lie through your teeth, A-Me-Ri-Ca' "But how will I even know what to get, or get it in? What is it you like from Mcy D's?"Alfred said in a tone that he was trying not to be suspicious. He hoped Kiku caught his drift. "Also," Alfred began before the other nation could utter a word, "I will never tell. Hero's don't brake promises!"Alfred said in his most cheerful voice as he waited for more instructions from Japan.

_striped__wolf_

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 am
"Alfred-san...You're lying," Kiku murmured sadly into the phone, fidgeting with his pants, "I can hear it in your voice. We'll talk more about that later on. And how you'll get my medication in will be the easy part. It's usually in a small bottle that can be found near cough medicine. It's over the counter, if I remember correctly, and I will pay you as soon as you arrive here."

Smiling sadly, Kiku knew that Alfred wouldn't tell anyone of his condition. However, when he caught the strain of the first sentence from Alfred's mouth, Kiku knew that he was blaming himself. After all, Kiku was one of the masters of lying, as he has done so for many years. In fact, Kiku always believed that most of his life was an entire lie that he had to live through in order to help his people and nation survive.

"Alfred-san...iie, Alfred-kun...Arigato..." Kiku murmured in thanks, "...Eto...I forgive you..."

Pulling the phone away from his face, Kiku began to cough violently again and had an idea that he was probably going to start worrying the American once again. Since Alfred knew that Kiku was now suffering long term effects from the nuclear bombings, the American was going to continue to blame himself. Kiku didn't want Alfred to, which was why the Japanese man asked Alfred to get his medication and told him about Kiku's condition. After all, the road to forgiving yourself always starts with having to learn the consequences of a person's actions and also learning that they have forgiven you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 am
Alfred let out a sigh and a stubborn grunt, "I ain't lying!"Alfred said with a small noise.
"But, seriously Kiku? I will get you some as soon as I can. Do you need me to skip out on the meeting?"Alfred asked in a hushed tone. He was afraid for his friend, and afraid for how long it would last.
In short terms, he knew that his friend was suffering because of him, it was a bitter pill to swallow.
Alfred let out a small frown as waited for a reply, he had no idea how he would get the medicine to Kiku, what medicine it even was Kiku was talking about (He would just get a whole bunch) and there was no way he would let Kiku pay him, no way!

_striped__wolf_

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm

((Hah~ It's fun as it is. 8D))

Sindre swallowed, feeling a gentle shiver run down his entire body. 'Yes... I mean, no... I... I don't know, I...' It was difficult. He didn't speak much for fear of upsetting people, so when prompted, it was hard for the normally-silent Nordic to reply. And in this sort of circumstance, it made it even more difficult to think of something in such short moments. It was like a game, almost... Wondering who would break first, who would give into this odd situation or instead flee from it... Sindre couldn't decide.

He wanted to stay, and see how this would turn out. But he also wanted to run, to pull away and hide himself so that he could have time to think, time to analyse and figure out what this situation was... because his mind was too fogged to think of anything right now. And yet, Mathias was demanding answers.

'M-Mathias...' He swallowed again, feeling another crackle run through him, like electricity. 'I... Y-you... People like you are the worst.' He stated in a shuddered breath, feeling the heat of another blush rise on his face again. 'You... Make me feel so strange... I can't think, I can't t-talk... A-and you... You don't even... You don't...' He had leant back a little to look into Mathias' eyes, searching them for some kind of answer... But as he got none, he had leant closer so that their breaths mingled in the few centimetres left between their lips, his own shuddered and quick.

'Y-you don't... Know any more... than I do... M-Mathias...'

----------

To give the two nations more privacy on the phone, Yao had wandered from his seat on the desk near America, returning at once to his best friend. He could guess that he had alot of grovelling to do, and he supposed it was best to start now, whilst he still had a chance of mending bridges with his friend.

However. To tell the truth or not was the big question. Yao had claimed that best friends never hid a thing from each other, and as he'd told Ivan that they were best friends, it meant that surely he had a moral obligation to inform the Russian of all that he had just discussed with his brother.

Then again, he knew Ivan. And he knew that Ivan did not share Yao's strong sibling love for Kiku and would probably want to take advantage of the fact that the Japanese nation wasn't well... It'd be the perfect time to strike, surely.

That was a dilemma. To stay true to his word and tell... And hope and pray that the Russian didn't want to attack Kiku...

Or sacrifice his long friendship with Ivan in order to protect his brother.

Sure, he'd have Kiku's brief gratitude... But Ivan would hate him for lying to him. And he did love Ivan dearly; the man had been there for him when all other nations had turned him away, even his own brother...

Ivan had even been some sort of comfort after Kiku's attack.

It hurt quite terribly to think on this. He'd been through alot this morning already... So much drama concerning Arthur, Heracles, Ivan, Kiku and Alfred, too... And now this.

He leant across the desk in front of him, kissing the taller nation on the corner of his mouth in a brief touch, before climbing over the desk in order to sit down on the floor by Ivan's chair, resting his cheek on his friend's leg with a heavy sigh.

'America informed me... That Kiku... Isn't faring too well, aru.' Yao decided to trust Ivan, though the heavy feeling in his heart reminded him strongly of regret. 'I had to borrow his phone to contact my brother and ask of his wellbeing... Because I don't have his number.' He explained quietly, nuzzling Ivan's leg with a softened whimper.

He was frightened, but of course, not for himself. He didn't care as to what happened to himself... Yet, he was still selfish for putting his own and Ivan's wants before Kiku.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:03 pm
((What am I to do now....I feel so embarrassed >////>))

His mind went blank. His eyelids felt heavy. Having Sindre's lips to close to his own.....he felt like he just couldn't not do it.....so he did it. He took his hand, the one that Sindre was not holding onto the wrist of, and used it to push the Norwegian's lips onto his own. Mathias gave a passionate kiss, but it was also simple. It only lasted a few seconds before Mathias pulled away, a blush on his face. He stepped back a bit, looking to the side, avoinding Sindre's eyes, "....S-Sorry....."

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Not paying attention, Ivan stared into space. He wasn't bothering to keep an eye on Natalia, deciding that if push came to shove, he could lose her in the storm. Due to being lost in his thoughts, he was thus unaware of Yao until he felt a kiss pressed onto the corner of his mouth.

He blinked, giving the asian an odd look as the man settled by his leg.

He was silent for a moment, not knowing what to do about the situation. He felt quite betrayed. He had lost both his siblings to the American's meddling. Although, he supposed the Canadian was partly at fault, as well. After all, Svitlana depended on him. While he had gotten Natalia back, he was still furious over his loss of her to America.

"Ah. 'Tis shame for Japan," he mumbled, still feeling somewhat put out. While he did not like the Japanese, he did know how it felt to be ill. After all, he was in one of the worst recessions he had ever been.

Sorry if my post is somewhat lacking, I am posting on my iPod Touch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 am

((Don't worry, I used to be like that~ But your sense of modesty does dwindle to nothing eventually.))

'...D-don't be.' After a few moments of silence, Sindre spoke in a meek, timid voice. He felt his breath quiver in his throat, and still, nothing would click in his mind. However, he was beginning to get used to the hazy, pleasant fog, and he was beginning to quite like the fact that he had no need to rationalise his movements. Sure, they were in the conference room... And he was vaguely aware, in the back of his mind, that there was a meeting going on... And he also had care duties for Peter at some point.

Yet he could not bring himself to look away from his friend.

Were they really friends anymore? Mathias seemed to know as little as he did, and it offered only a little comfort... But all the more reason to be afraid of this. After all, it was only natural to fear the unknown.

He didn't care about the ice cream anymore. Blinking slowly, he stepped toward the Dane, keeping his gaze fixated.

'Why... Are you trying to get away... From me?' he asked in a quiet murmur as he looped his arms around his friend's neck, nuzzling into him with a shudder. he didn't know what he was doing, or where it'd lead onto... But all he knew right now was that he disliked having Mathias further away from him, and liked having him closer. That was all.

----------

'Mm...' Yao agreed quietly, finding himself feeling an overwhelming wave of awkwardness. And, being Yao, he had to address it sooner rather than later. He doubted he could handle having the Russian angry at him... Not because of his own feelings, but because of Ivan's. The things that Ivan had said to him today... All the nice things... They seemed so sour and venomous now to recall them. He didn't deserve such kind treatment and friendly words, and neither would he ever for treating Ivan the way he did.

It was strange to feel so helpless, and yet feel the need to deny himself help at the same time.

'Ivan... You don't like me very much now, do you, aru? he asked quietly, looking up at his friend with a heavy burden on his heart. 'You can tell me... because I don't blame you if you don't. I... Should stop putting my own wants in front of yours. I'm a selfish, disgusting little creature, right?' He murmured, closing his eyes briefly as he returned to resting his head on his friend.

'I'm the worst best friend you could have I mean...' He started again, clearing his throat. 'And I'm a terrible brother, too, aru..' He shivered, curling up tightly. 'I should... Just leave everyone alone, right...? That way... No one has to deal with the angst and frustration I cause. Especially to you.'

he looked up at Ivan again. 'I suppose my promises don't mean much to you. But... You mean alot more to me than you realise. You're not just a friend, not to me. You're much closer than I could ever allow another nation to be... And you've been there... When no one else has, and even when they were there, you were there too. You're... My constant. My comfort... And I abuse that. I abuse you, aru.'

Much like Ivan, Yao had his fair share of things that he had done... That would make him feel sick. He was no role model, and it showed... Seeming as his country was rather famous for overly-strict policing, and torture techniques. He'd done things in wars... The Opium wars, even, that still had him snared in the throes of wild, foul nightmares and a suffocating guilt.

And even still, Ivan had stuck with him. And that was... Something that no one else had in them to do.

Kimuri Linebeck

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm
Mathias inhaled a deep breath as Sindre nuzzled into him. Of course there was no way Mathias would say that he was afraid of rejection, the King of Northern Europe would ever be afraid of...rejection....so instead he answered with a different statement, that was still true, "I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself back....with you so close to me..." He wrapped his arms around Sindre's waist pulling him closer, his heart beating faster.

((I feel lame right now....))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:02 pm
Staring blankly at the table, Ivan made a faint noncommittal sound. "Is not that I dislike you," he murmured, voice soft enough that Yao - and perhaps Natalia, since she was right beside him - could only just catch what he was saying. He felt awkward, speaking of what was going on in his inner-most thoughts. "Feel hurt. Do not like Amerika. Took too much from me," he mumbled, feeling as if he was whining. But...Yao had told him earlier that he wanted Ivan to be honest with him.

"Is not horrible, Yao. Is not. Just..." Ivan shook his head, trying to piece his thoughts together well enough to string into words. "Is ill. Short temper. No patience. Not mean to hurt you. Just...happens. Not mean to be dramatic. Just is. Is sorry," he whispered, feeling his cheeks heat up slightly so they most likely held a very, very faint blush.

He really felt awkward. And...he was telling Yao his current weaknesses. It... Well, to be honest, it frightened him. He didn't know how Yao would react. He didn't believe that the Asian would do anything to take advantage of it, but...he had been wrong in the past with others. He could be wrong again, with Yao.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 am

((Aw, I don't see why D= I think it's an awesome RP so far~<3))

'I... I see.' Sindre murmured in a response, swallowing. His throat felt dry, and he felt dizzy... But yet he did not pull away. He wasn't so sure as to how to reply to Mathias' comment, but felt that he had to. However, what he wanted to say sounded strange, abnormal for a friend...

But then again, who was to say that they were still friends?

He couldn't do it, couldn't say it. 'Who's to say that I want you to hold back? Why would you want to hold yourself back from me?' No. He wasn't like Mathias... He couldn't freely speak his mind, so boldly and with no shame. It was something he envied... Confidence. The Dane had it in abundance, and yet Sindre had almost none at all.

It took confidence to be in this sort of situation and not run away, he reminded himself, but it was little comfort.

'Then... Don't.' He spoke quietly, his voice the faintest whisper. The words trembled, distorted by his quivered breath and lack of willpower.

'Mathias... What... W-what do you want... From me?' He asked quietly, looking up at his friend. 'Is he just... Fooling around with me? I... It doesn't look like it, but I've been... Pranked before.' Then again, the sort of pranks that the Norwegian was thinking of -like the time Mathias had told him that he'd used his hat to clean the bathroom- were mild and redundant in comparison to something like this.

----------

'You're not hurting me, Ivan.' Yao murmured in a response, gazing up with concern lacing his usually bright, brown eyes. 'You should have told me earlier... If you're suffering, aru.' He kept his tone quiet and soft, trying to be discreet for his friend's sake (he could guess that, like Japan, Ivan did not want anyone to know about his sickness) and to try and assure him. 'No matter... I know now, at least. Thank you for telling me.' He murmured, full of sincerity.

'There's no need for you to apologise, okay? It'll be alright... I understand that you don't like Alfred, so I'll not speak with him anymore, aru. For your sakes, yes?' He supposed it would be better for the both of them if he -Yao- disassociated himself from the American. After all, democracy and communism did not connect well. Especially as Yao's bosses were unwilling to let go of their communist ways, and Alfred did not like communism. Their friendship would never work...

The more Yao tried to persuade himself of such, the more troublesome the thought became. 'Nevermind...' He murmured to himself, glancing back up at his friend. 'I should be more focused on your wellbeing, aru.' He gave a genuine smile, pushing all thoughts of imminent loneliness to the back of his mind. After all, with Ivan, he'd never be alone... Well, until they left the meeting and such, anyway, and returned to their own homes.

'Would you like to visit my home sometime? I mean... I know you've probably seen it all already but it'd be nice... To be able to meet on our own terms rather than being forced to places like this, aru.'

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games