Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:05 pm
The fire started in the kitchen, the moved to the dining room. Auree didn't know this because she was too busy trying to figure out how to read a map. What can I say, she'd never read a map before.

Whenever she was in a new place all she had to do was look at a map and she was able to memorize it. Her memory was just good like that. In defense of Auree, I will say that she wasn't exactly paying attension to what was going on. (Though the people running and screaming 'Fire' should've bee a clue) She was too busy trying to figure out how to work that blasted map. It was the map's fault really. Or it was Auree's lack of direction that she developed from her non-exsistant father. Maybe it was both.

She only really noticed the fire when a little girl started bugging her. "Ma'am! I can't find my mommy! WHERE'S MY MOMMY?! Ma'am, its hot! I want an ice cream! Ma'am! Why is it so hot? Ma'am, WHERE'S MY MOMMY?!" Auree didn't like children. She especially hated little girls.

So when the little girl started bothering her. She turned and was about to give the girl a good telling off, when she smelled smoke. The girl couldn't have been more than two or three, so Auree thought it was her diaper. Only when she looked up to see a ball of fire (literally, a ball) did she realize that she was in a burning building. Then, right in front of the little girl she let out a stream of horrible language that a even sailor would be ashamed to hear.

Why didn't the little brat tell me we were in a burning builing? Was Auree thought first. The second thing that popped in her head was: Why am I still standing in the burning building? She hadn't been exactly excited about touching the little girl. But she took a deep breath, grabbed the girls hand and ran.

Auree was cornered in about three minutes. A building made out of wood was going to burn very fast. Auree decieded, because she hadn't been thinking earlier due to panic to use alchemy. She was in a hurry and hoped that a transmutation circle that messy would work. It did and it started raining rather quickly. "How'd you do that, Ma'am?" asked the little girl.

Auree was (a) sick and tired of being treated like an old lady, and (b) thankful that her hare brained idea had worked. Using the steam in the air to create water.

"Thank you! Thank you! Gemma! Gemma! Come over here to Mama! Gemma!" The woman who had another bundle of joy in her arms ran and pulled the little girl in her arms. Auree and the little girl were covered in soot, cinders, and God knows what else.

Auree clucked her tongue as more villagers thanked her for saving the little girl. Auree hadn't exactly wanted to save the little girl. She just had a guilty conscious. Auree waved her hand and closed her eyes. "Whatever," she said vaguely.

"Are you an State Alchemist?" asked another person in the crowd.
"Yeah, why?" The cheering stopped and the next thing Auree knew she was thrown out of the village.
"And don't ever come back!" Several people yelled at her.

That went well, Auree thought.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:19 pm
During Ed and the Fuhrer's little fight, Adenine had remained motionless, for while the alchemy that worked to keep her well was fixed, she still was sleeping, not hearing a word spoken or a blow received. Just a little white pile of cloth, her skin nearly identical to the soft white fabric she wore. The torn fabric of the back of her light, loose dress had been pulled over her golden colored metal and glass wing, the very top edge still sticking out from how they were folded to her, and what was left of the other wing concealed and fused to her back, not to worry about besides the edges being sharp. She had taken no damage in getting picked up and put down, nor had anything from the small fight hit her, but now as the Fuhrer picked her up again there was a soft sigh escaping her lips, very warm to the touch, but amazingly light, even with the sharp metal on her back. That in its self was unhealthy, but she had never been healthy person, not at any time in her life. With her long, wavy white hair fluttering around her at the speed the Fuhrer carried her at, her wing and partial wing were still concealed, and she was not hurting anymore, her mind in warm, sleepy dreams.

Ty however this entire time had been watching, assessing possible damaging situations and how much their secret had gotten out, perched at the top of the building, her talons easily gripping the stone. If the boy in the red coat had gotten close to Adenine, she would have attacked him, but thankfully to the Fuhrer, who she was gaining a growing respect to, Adenine stayed safe. But studying the battle strategies of the two was important, possible future advantages to Adenine if the State Alchemists ever got in her way. While she may be all tawny feathers and ebony claws, having the body of a bird and the mind of a human, she was not helpless, and having control of Adenine meant she would really be the one fighting in bad situations. Her golden eyes still watched the two, trying to figure out what the Fuhrer was. The elder woman was like a few of the things described in her parents' notes and books, something that had been a failed work, not like Adenine at all. Whatever the Fuhrer was, she was not human, probably in some distant way to Adenine.

The only difference was Adenine's creation had been intentional, which she must never know she was different, and with these reactions, the shape shifting and strength, whatever the Fuhrer was, in fact was no correct, or dubbed a failed copy, not something that had been intentional. Although she could not tell which was better, since they both had weaknesses and strengths, pitting Adenine against the monster below would be a terribly bad idea. Giving one last look to the boy that was now getting up, she started off into the air, landing on buildings occassionally to let the Fuhrer catch up, a bird's speed much faster then a human's, or whatever the Fuhrer happened to be. Becoming a State Alchemist might be hard for her little sister, but if they got access to the library so many things could be fixed, since both she and Adenine had gone through every single word their parents had left behind on paper and stone, and they knew there had to be a good way to get Ty and new body and her soul out of a bird, someway to restore her and then, just maybe, the could have their lives back.

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:23 pm
Saluting the Fuhrer."Yes mam".As Ed was walking Behind the Fuhrer, he thought to himself now noticeing Adenine In her arms,"This doent make any sense....How all of a sudden did the Fuhrer find us....I Mean,It took me awhile to find Both the chimera and Adenine...and I didnt see the Fuhrer around while I was on the Rooftops,But most Importantly,Where did that chimera go?...did the Fuhrer kill it...no...There woulda been blood on the ground if she had killed it...So it must of ran off...But if thats the Case...That things still out there!?hmmm .....Somethings not right here,Too many things out of place....*sighs and smiles while looking at Adenine In the Fuhrer's arms*"At least shes Safe....Sill dont get why that Chimera had said I needed to Kill...Wait a minute....Now I know theres something wrong here....that Chimera was gonna protect Adenine to the Death,and all of a sudden it runs off Leaving Adenine Behind, who is now in the Fuhrer's Arms...."Ed looking at the Fuhrer suspiciously as he pondered weather The Fuhrer was the Chimeras"Master"...Or that the fuhrer just Over powered the Beast and saved Adenine.The Reason he didnt up right Accused Her of having Ties with the Chimera was that Ed Didnt know how long he was Knocked out...All he could do was to be cautious of the Fuhrer."Mam,If I may ask...Where did that Chimera go?!"He asked Kasumi as they were almost at HQ.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:53 pm
ddrplaya
ravencamilara
ddrplaya
As megan noticed the girl watching her she didnt say a word. When she reached the front of the building and sat on the stairs. She sat down with a plop and a ruffle from her dress and layed back on the stairs and closed her eyes. Megan was always sleeping out side and didnt bother to care what any of the others thought. Megan hadnt slept in days. She never bothered with all the work she had to do. Though she was little ,she did as much work as anyother person.

*Raven appeared hanging upside down beside her, feet placed inside a windowsill. "You an alchemist?" She asked mundanley, thinking that this person might have potential, maybe at least someone to spar with. She waited for a response with some interest, now, starting to ponder various things. She watched a fly move past her, almost in slow motion, yet she knew that it was just her focus, damn it all to hell even if it was helpful at times, it was annoying even at real life.*

Megan layed there still with her eyes closed and nodded. As she nodded her bows ruffled."I`m MJ, the winded achlemist. I`m from the east side but was sent over here."She paused."You are?"She asked opening her dark brown eye with an empty look. Her pale face still unemotional and serious. Megan wait for an answer as she looked at her upside down to her point of view,wile her reflection shone in her gleeming brown eye.

*Raven turned her head and opened her eyes wide, letting MJ see her "fluttereye" where the IRis swirled with random colors in random patterns. She extended her right hand, which was actually part of her automale, metallic and gleaming in the fading light. "I am Raven, the Black Metal Alchemist." she said with a blank face. She hardly ever showed emotion.*  

ravencamilara

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:58 pm
"Chimera? I didn't see any chimera, I thought I saw like a dog or something run off. Not sure why do you ask?"

Kasumi said sounding confused but of course she was lying, something that when it came to her animal shifting she was easily able to lie about. Kasumi looked at Headquarters for a moment then down to Adenine thankful the wing was concealed now. Kasumi turned her head back to headquarters and sighed with relief as Adenine appeared to be better or getting better at least. Kasumi grinned for a split second knowing that for now everything was okay, or as long as it seemed okay it was fine as well. Her long black hair wavered slightly as she walked along then stopped at the steps and turned back towards Ed.

"I do assume you have your report with you don't you?"

((As a OOC comment please do not quote in the RP unles the post your replying to is many pages back thank you.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:29 pm
((OOC: Truly Sorry. Ill remember that from now on.))
*As she waited for for MJ's response, her concentration dwindled and she fell once agian back into her dim past. By now, the memory had been viewed so many times it was starting to lose accute detail. The colors were less vibrant and the sounds distorted, even the faces of her parents was fading away. However, the basics of it remained. She could hear the screams of her parents and younger sister as some figure, covered in shadows took them from her. She remembered those very first thoughts as she tried to use forbidden human to stop them from dying...yet the result was the loss of three of her limbs. Similiar to another Alchemist's story yes. Only she wasn't looking for the stone. She didn't want her family back now that she had lived for so long without them. She was alone in this world and thats how she would leave it. Completley alone.*  

ravencamilara

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:16 pm
"Just wondering,I was attacked by that chimera and just wanted to know by chance what happened."Ed told Kasumi Puzzled by the Fuhrer's response.Then Ed checked his Pockets to see if he had his papers with him."I know I had them...oh....damn it all now I remember."Ed thought to himself."Mam,I had left my papers in Colonel Mustang's office.I'll Go Get them."As they all walked in the front Enterance."Mam,If I may.Could I have a few minutes to freshen up before I give you my report...?"Ed finally feeling exausted from this seemingly long day.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:52 am
Ty still followed along silently, keeping a close watch on the situation, but staying close enough to hear the words. There had been a short period of time where understanding speech had been hard for her, in the beginning, but through painstaking instructions to Adenine they had corrected that. The boy's musings were entertaining to say the least, but she certainly was not going to give the Fuhrer away, now in a position that either she would be nice and let the Fuhrer have her way to some extent, or not have Adenine become a State Alchemist, the entire point of coming to an actual city and being around people. One way or another, the bundle of light, white fabric and frail skin and bone, silken hair and sharp metal, would be fine, in more protective care at the moment. As soon as Adenine did wake up however, she was going to get a yelling at for being such a fool to get sick like this. And as soon as she was up, they had to get to work on how they could possibly pass the exams, and of course the adjustment on the wing and partial half of one, to make sure her growing did not throw anything else off.

Adenine was still breathing softly, barely able to be heard or felt, and her temperature continuing to drop down to normal levels, which were a bit lower for her with her weaker blood. There were still dark marks on her skin where she had been cut, like bruises except the skin was no longer open. Thankfully during all of this she had not lost her sandals, nor had any of her white streamers of the light fabric been torn from her, nor had she gotten dirty, just having some sand left on her from where she had been dropped on the cooling down, dry stone surface of the alleyway. Once more, she stood out in the growing dark, strange looking, out of place with the rest of the world, being a bright patch in shadow so to speak. She had always been an eye catcher, since she was obviously quite young, yet her hair was white and she wore all white, her clothes light and springy, simple and yet they moved and curled in waves and twirls. Later she would probably just transmute the fibers of her dress back together where her sister had torn the fabric, but she was certainly not thinking at the moment, just sleeping away in warm, fluffy dreams, dreams that always turned hostile.

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

ddrplaya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:46 pm
ravencamilara
ddrplaya
ravencamilara
ddrplaya
As megan noticed the girl watching her she didnt say a word. When she reached the front of the building and sat on the stairs. She sat down with a plop and a ruffle from her dress and layed back on the stairs and closed her eyes. Megan was always sleeping out side and didnt bother to care what any of the others thought. Megan hadnt slept in days. She never bothered with all the work she had to do. Though she was little ,she did as much work as anyother person.

*Raven appeared hanging upside down beside her, feet placed inside a windowsill. "You an alchemist?" She asked mundanley, thinking that this person might have potential, maybe at least someone to spar with. She waited for a response with some interest, now, starting to ponder various things. She watched a fly move past her, almost in slow motion, yet she knew that it was just her focus, damn it all to hell even if it was helpful at times, it was annoying even at real life.*

Megan layed there still with her eyes closed and nodded. As she nodded her bows ruffled."I`m MJ, the winded achlemist. I`m from the east side but was sent over here."She paused."You are?"She asked opening her dark brown eye with an empty look. Her pale face still unemotional and serious. Megan wait for an answer as she looked at her upside down to her point of view,wile her reflection shone in her gleeming brown eye.

*Raven turned her head and opened her eyes wide, letting MJ see her "fluttereye" where the IRis swirled with random colors in random patterns. She extended her right hand, which was actually part of her automale, metallic and gleaming in the fading light. "I am Raven, the Black Metal Alchemist." she said with a blank face. She hardly ever showed emotion.*

Megan sat up and looked at her closely."What made you want to talk to me Black metal?"She asked. As she sat back and her back seemed to be saported by nothing but it was air as a place to rest her back."I mean its not that many talk to me anyway I just wanted to know why me?" She slowly lifted her left hand and put some od her brown hair behind her left ear and one of the long parts of her bow hung over her ear and but her hand back down. Then she crossed her arms across her cheast waiting for an answer. They seemed to be alike some how but Megan couldnt put her finger on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:48 pm
*Raven smiled a smile that brought a hardened firm expression on the lining of her skin. It was one of those smiles that was cold and deep, one that you only recieved under circumstances of extreme defense...or taking a life with no reason..whicever Raven was displaying, it was not one that you see in most normal females let alone a teenager.* "Because I can sense the death with you...plus the fact that i like the cut of your jib, whatever that is. Anyways, you heard about that Chimera?" *Raven said as she turned back to the view in front of her, still upside down. The smile faded from her face and she closed her eyes...she didn't like the light...*  

ravencamilara

ddrplaya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:19 am
ravencamilara
*Raven smiled a smile that brought a hardened firm expression on the lining of her skin. It was one of those smiles that was cold and deep, one that you only recieved under circumstances of extreme defense...or taking a life with no reason..whicever Raven was displaying, it was not one that you see in most normal females let alone a teenager.* "Because I can sense the death with you...plus the fact that i like the cut of your jib, whatever that is. Anyways, you heard about that Chimera?" *Raven said as she turned back to the view in front of her, still upside down. The smile faded from her face and she closed her eyes...she didn't like the light...*

Megan looked at her and shook her head. "Yeah deaths with me... You too,eh? And No I havent" Megan seemed interested in what she was saying.((Sorry sweatdrop I`m on the phone and I dont know what to type.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:43 pm
((no problem))
*Raven took a deep breath and there was a flash of light as she melted into a puddle of silver, flesh color and black clothing. The puddle dripped onto the ground beside MJ and there was another flas as she reformed out of the puddle and appeared sitting down, back against the wall. This was one of those things that you rarley even saw thbest alchemist do, yet with Raven's dabbling in Forbidden Human, she had learned quite a few things. She merley acted like it was nothing as she continued with her conversation.* "I wish death was with me...then I might be finally able to die and get away from this hell. So, what brings you to this god forsaken wasteland?"  

ravencamilara

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:53 pm
Auree had a weakness for babies. She didn't like children, but she liked babies. Meaning humans between the ages of non-birth and 12 months could melt her in about half a second.

Your thinking that this has absolutely nothing to do with her profession as a State Alchemist. And quiet frankly it doesn't. But there is a tie in here: Auree was very late. Late for something Alchemy related. She. . . just couldn't remember what. Her friend Evelyn, had just had a baby. And somewhere between Creata and the Military base Auree lost track of time.

Oops.

Auree of course, doesn't gush over drooling babies. She doesn't make funny faces, and despises baby talk. She talks to the adorable droolly things like their grown. And even though they don't understand a thing she says she talks to them anyway.

"You've got it good," Auree complained, juggling the baby in her arms. The baby goo-gooed and gagaed, as drool dribbled down the corners of its up turned mouth. Auree, hadn't even bothered to to ask its name. It was a boy, so she decided that its name was Samuel. She liked that name. "You haven't got a care in the world. Haven't got dates to remember, or . . . State Alchemist top secret crap. . ." Auree frozed.

Mustang.

She had been scheduled to meet Mustang, Auree popped open her pocketwatch. Exactly 1 day, 6 hours, 3 minutes, and 2 . . . 1 seconds ago.

Mustang would not only kill her, they wouldn't be able to find her body. "Say goodbye to Auntie Auree, Samuel." she said setting him down.
Evelyn looked up, "Auree, the baby's name is Johnny. "
"Okay. Whatever," Auree grumbled walking out the door. She was a good day away from Central. And if she didn't sleep she'd be there before daybreak. If she took the train that left in an hour she'd be there by sundown.
Train. Good deal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 pm
Megan watched."That take much skill.."She said as she watched what Raven did and slowly got up."I wish I could die too...Though i get close to killing myself, yet somethin stops me. And I dont know Why I have been brought here. She said as she straightened her brown ruffled dress. Megan was al ways a mess.  

ddrplaya

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:06 pm
ddrplaya
Megan watched."That take much skill.."She said as she watched what Raven did and slowly got up."I wish I could die too...Though i get close to killing myself, yet somethin stops me. And I dont know Why I have been brought here. She said as she straightened her brown ruffled dress. Megan was al ways a mess.

*Raven laughed cruely and continued until she finally stopped and held a brief ending tone before she stopped with a curved malicous idignant smile. "Sorry, its just funny to realize that someone like you would be so melancholic. No offense, but you don't seem like the death type. Anyways, im sure by now you've found central as boring as I have. What do you say we go find something to do?"  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games