Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:09 pm
Deuxia > LoL I know! I adore mine XD

Akahoshi > ... How do you attract so many weird people?

Ryuuhou > I scare you? How so? You're the one stalking people....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:14 pm
I don't know how I attract them, but maybe I should never leave the guild because no one can find me here. Or maybe I should just wear my peasent clothes from now on. I don't think they realize that I only have 800 gold and I don't want to be there friend.  

Akahoshi

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:19 pm
Buh, my name, Ean, wasn't listed....I'll just give my middle name then xp

Quote:
The name of Amanda has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control. At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association. You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts. You could experience sensitivity in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, causing tuberculosis, asthma, or depletion of your energies.

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:25 pm
Akahoshi > LoL Yeah. Guilds = mostly safe.
Although, I've gotten art requests from people that aren't in any guilds of mine... and they've some how found me and my DA page, despite the fact that I never leave guilds.

So you're never totally safe crying !

Memai > How dare they not have your name? rolleyes  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:26 pm
No one ever randomly PMs me anymore. It's nice. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:26 pm
I tried looking up some other names..most weren't listed xd My name's uncommon, almost unheard of, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if they didn't list my first name xp  

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:29 pm
AD > Well, aren't you lucky? stare

Memai > Pft. Well, a variation of my name wasn't listed. I checked it out, since it was the person I was named after.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:35 pm
Bah, I have no qualms about giving out my first name, so here we go. whee

Quote:
Your first name of Emilia gives you the desire for responsibility and takes you into practical pursuits. You would excel in work of a technical nature where concentration and attention to detail are important. Whatever you undertake, you have the patience and determination to do well. You feel a sense of security in positions of responsibility where progress is made through systematic, step-by-step procedures. However, you lack vision and you could become too involved in technical details, system, and routine. You do not readily adjust to changes in your routine. You find it difficult to be spontaneous and fluent in verbal expression, and are prone to make rather direct comments that are not accepted in the way you intend them. Home and children are important to you, and you desire a settled environment. There is a tendency to assume more than your share of duties, and others could impose on your good nature, thus over-burdening you with responsibilities that could cause you to worry. A fondness for heavy, rich foods could, through overeating, cause you to suffer through intestinal and digestive troubles.

xd Haha, that's only a half truth - I get myself into situations where I'm overloaded, not other people.

And I'll be damned if I get fat from those so-called "heavy, rich foods." I'm as skinny as a twig. domokun

Akahoshi - I almost never leave the guild, period. whee

Deuxia - Yay! Glad to see you back. heart

Song - Yes, we miss you! xp

Shiro - No more dreams to tell you about, sorry. whee  

Iyou

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:36 pm
Sir Langley
Butt, OH EM GEEz, Shiro! It'z sew tru aboot meh!!

xd !!!!!

oh and Ryuu sez: he's scared of your n00b-speak l33tness

Deuxia Devonair
Shiro> Meep, I didn't take it seriously blaugh It just freaked me out. Really. confused neutral

xd ok! sweatdrop

Ryuuhou Harukaze
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ryuuhou/todaystarget.jpg
User Image
Destroy!!!! Destroy!!! scream scream scream

Yes, I am alive.
OMG Langley, You really scare me sometimes.
ninja resumes thread stalking position ninja

Yeah...that and you haven't seen her Journal... sweatdrop

here's the thread where Ryuu found that:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4586649

God... i felt like my mind was bleeding itself to death...then i figured it must have been me in an attempt to hurry and get tha n00b idiocy out of my system by repeatedly slamming my head against the keyboard while pointing at the avatar and screaming like a turkey xd

Ryuu has nicked me "Capt. Turkey-Man-Groupie"...thanks to his pic xd gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:43 pm
Deuxia: xd ! for me it's the other way around. I learned how to say "s**t" in 8 languages by the time I was in 6th grade. Forgot all of them by now but... xd

Shiro: ;0; aww~~ *clung to* Nyome can't really do a thing. XD and if you try to use me as a human shield, you'd have to catch me first. ninja

whee I wish I had a creative name for my stuff. xd I still want to come up with a cute name for my computer and tablet. Nia named hers "shortcake-chan" - SO CUTE. o-o;; I am so uncreative. D:

"pr0n thru a phat pipe "? O_O;;

whee GASOC always gets to see my latest art before anywhere else. XD though, not sure if that's a GOOD thing.

Akahoshi: O_O *pat pat* oh my... >_> well thank goodness for ignore.

gonk I just got a rude IM today too. crying

" I like your art!"
"thank you~~
" HEY WANNA SEE MY ART? biggrin biggrin biggrin HERE, CONNECT, LET ME SHOW YOU!!"

...*twitch* *die* @_@

AD: whee I almost thought you said "nobody ever PMs me anymore. It was nice" XD so I was about to randomly PM you with a huge heart or something.

xd

Iyou: Emilia's a pretty name ^0^

@_@ damn, even though my mind KNOWS you're not Axel, that HEAD confuses me! xd  

Nyome

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:53 pm
Nyome - heart Thanks, but my name gets misspelled/mispronounced a lot. x_x; Amelia, Emelia, Amilia, Emila, Emily (my pet peeve), and some people call me Emilio just to anger me. gonk It happens a lot with my last name too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:55 pm
Buh, I get PMs all the time from n00by n00bs asking, "omgwtf!! wats dat weopan in ur hand?!?! can u give it 2 me?!" or the ever popular, "ur art iz teh shitz! i wan free art! i wan free art!!1" rolleyes n00bs...

Although, I did get a PM from a newbie. She was nice, I liked her...she even used 'please and thank you' eek  

Memai-kins

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:00 pm
Iyou: o-o; aww *hug* My name does too, which is why I have to have an american substitute nickname. crying

how DO you pronounce it? :3

Memai: gonk I get SOME. I've gotten a few "give me ur itemz!" and "will u draw me 4 free?" <-- @_@ I get those a bit. Some have the sense to ask for prices. gonk but a lot don't.

xd no "wanna b mai gf!??!" PMs though. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:04 pm
Nyome - no, i cling just to seek thy comfort ;_;

I wish i had more creativeness..but Ryuu just laughs at me and points... to which i get angered and point back...with a flurry of words that somehow resemble a turkey... because i talk to damned fast... xd

err... Ignore that sweatdrop

yay! hooray for GASOC! Viva La Gasoc! xd domokun

*sends Nyome a pm* ninja

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:07 pm
Is it just me, or do people seem to mispronounce "easy" names, more often then they should?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games