Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 pm
um..ok? he looked at his claws, you sure your gonna be ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:35 pm
y wouldn't i be ok?  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:40 pm
He shakes his head, never mind, he places his paw (which was larger than her hand) in her hand  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 pm
hold on she sais starting to run the trees around them starting to blur.  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:45 pm
This speed wouldn't be much trouble for him...if he had let the werewolf control him, but with his constant struggle, it was quite hard to prevent tripping at this speed, but he was doing pretty good so far  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:49 pm
eventually she stopped and let go of his hand a leapt up into a tree. just kepp going forward ur not far away but i can't go there sorry  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:51 pm
ok i guess ill see you later he said, he had no need for control anymore, so he let the strength overcome him, and he began to run, pretty darn fast, forward  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:56 pm
she sat in the tree and watched him leave damn there is no wa i can go back now she thought to herself hoping he could no longer ear her thoughts  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:10 pm
He stopped dead in his tracks, it was way easier to control his werewolf if he tried hard enough, "Woah woah woah, whats wrong" he said, his voice couldn't exactly be called 'human'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:12 pm
"Nothing" she said jumping higher into the tree "It's none of your business anyway"  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:17 pm
"oh really now?" he said, breaking off the part of the tree she was in, and moving it over the ground, he slid it down, and held it so she was eye level, "How come you can't go back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 pm
"Well...the reason i needed you to move so fast wasn't because i was scared of you....trust me i now u can't kill me i'm to fast" she says smiling "but i over heard some people in my clans thoughts....and well if i go back i'm dead" she said jumping down from the tree and turning away from him  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:26 pm
"Well how are you so sure? You have no clue how fast I can get, even without the help of the transformation" he smiles, "and why would they do that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:29 pm
"Sure u could catch me" i said with a slight smile "And because...i helped you..."  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:31 pm
He looks down, "Oh...im really sorry...so im the reason you cant go back?"  
Realm Of Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers