RP Room Rank 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoLongerHereEver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:53 pm
User Image

Nightwing poked her head out of the bush, her nose getting jabbed by brambles. "Yeah I know." She ducked her head back in and curled up tightly around the base of the bramble bush, closing her eyes to conceal the bright red optics she was born with. Bow, she was to wait for Ookami, or something else to come along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:06 am
User Image

But just as soon as it came all confidents left her as she approached a thickly grow forest Ookami's pace slowed til she stopped just short of where the tree's grew. Ookami looked into the forest to see if Nightwing had come this way, the strong scent of different creatures didn't help Ookami "If I got lost it there...the chances of finding my way back wouldn’t be in my favor...." she said aloud. 'But what if Nightwing did come this way....I couldn't just leave her!' With that Ookami took a deep breath before entering the forest.  

Ookami_Ryu_714

NoLongerHereEver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:12 pm
User Image

Nightwing's ears perked up as the sound of pawsteps rustled her mind. The paw steps were from Ookami, she knew her scent by now, so it was easy to know. The wolf curled up tighter to the base of the bush and because increasing silent, breathing into the ground beneath her nose to reduce sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:13 am
User Image

Ookami slowly made her way through the forest, the moonlight barely reached from the tree tops to the forest floor, but enough to allow Ookami to see where she was going. Her ear's listening for any sign of movement, Ookami was on full alert, she could only guess as to what she could encounter in this forest. ' Now which way should I-' Ookami yelped in surprise as a bramble bush raked across her side "Ow ow ow!" Ookami moved just far enough away from the bush so that she would not get caught in its thorns.  

Ookami_Ryu_714

Lapis Wolf

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
User Image

Kumori stood outside, everything seemed so beautiful and bright now that she was out of that cave. Eager to explore, she lifted her head and sniffed the air once more. Slowly, she began to make her way into the forest. Passing trees, she came upon a large rock and jumping to the top of it, she lifted her muzzle to the moon and closed her eyes, letting the moon's rays shine down on her. Suddenly opening her eyes, she became invisible once more, and jumping from the rock began to run through the forest. She left behind far apart tracks as she lengthened her stride and ran still farther. Turning, she made a sort of u shaped turn and stopped beside a huge tree. Smiling from the exhilaration, she pawed the earth once more, her huge claws digging and turning more Earth than anticipated but she soon covered it again as she waited for something, someone to show up, and merely sat there. Staring at the bright moon that seemed to hide behind the dark clouds every so often.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image
Kiki looks up from where she had been laying, waiting for the others. "Wow, they've been gone a while now..." she mumbles to herself, yawning. "Oh well. They'll find their way back." She sits up just long enough to stretch before laying back down and staring at the sky.  

Kiki Avelan

Lapis Wolf

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:28 am
User Image

Kumori turned on her heel once she realized that there was no one out here. Smirking a wolfish grin, she looked around and making herself invisible started out towards the den. Starting to run, her paws making dents and tracks in the fresh earth, she moved as quick as she could, ducking under branches and jumping over logs. The smell of earth and moss and moistness filling her nose as she passed all of these things. Soon, she saw the den in view and in front of it Kiki. Smiling once again, she barked lowly and came up beside her. "Hi." she said, sitting on her haunches as she smiled and looked up to the sky as the other wolf was doing. Her sharp blue eyes picked up on everything as she shook out her fur, feeling her thick fur rustle in the wind. Then, she looked to her and smiled, waiting for a reply or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:15 pm
User Image
Kiki smiles at Kumori. "Hey. How are you doing?" she asks, thumping her tail quietly against the ground.  

Kiki Avelan

KittyThrowFitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:56 pm
User Image Minako was staring off where nightwing ran away.'' *sigh* I wonder if she ran away because of me...." She accidentally said out loud. She had meant to just think it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:47 pm
User ImageKumori looked to Kiki and replied quietly, "I'm doing just fine thanks. How about you?" With that, and a couple thumps of her tail, she turned to Minako (are you even in the area ) and smiled, her wolfish laughter bursting from her muzzle.  

Lapis Wolf

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

KittyThrowFitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:03 am
(I think im in the area) "Minako turned around and said to Kumori " Nightwing ran away because of me, didnt she?" Without waiting for an answer she said "Never mind.I know what the answers gonna be."
Then she walked over to a rock climbed it really high and used her high jump to get up there and she just sat there with a gloomy look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:26 am
User ImageKumori looked at Minako as she said that Nightwing ran away because of her and a confused look came upon her face as she didn't even let Kumori answer but jumped atop a huge rock. Knowing it would take a bit of work to get up the big rock, Kumori opted to find another way up. Looking around, she saw little crevices and started to jump up them, trying to get to Minako.  

Lapis Wolf

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

KittyThrowFitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:39 am
User Image
Minako sighed as she stared at the moon.She knew that her friends said that her tails were cool and her glowing fur was the best but she knew that the other wolves still stared at her weird. She needed someone who REALLY loved her for who she was. She knew she had kiki and Kumori but
they were just saying that her tails and fur was cool.
She looked up at the sky and howled at the moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 am
User ImageKumori yelped once as she slipped and slid a little but soon regained her purchase and started climbing up again. "Minako you did not scare her off." she said firmly once she got close enough. Smiling her wolfish grin at the girl, she looked to a rock that was close enough and leapt upon it. Looking over to the other she wolf, she smiled and asked in a soft caring voice, "You okay?"  

Lapis Wolf

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

KittyThrowFitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:01 am
"....yeah I'm fine." Minako sighed. " I guess...I just wanted more friends but nightwing doesnt really seem to like us....Well on a less gloomy note, on our first time out of the den what should we do?When are we gonna be able to find our own den and live in it?Where are we gonna live? Are we gonna have to go back in the cave?Is there ever gonna be more pups in the den?" Minako's mind was swarming with questions about leaving the den, making new friends, finding a mate, and hunting for your own food.  
Wolves' Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff