Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pop rocks moutain!!

Back to Guilds

This place is for rping and talking. Have fun!! 

Tags: rping, talking, rocks, naruto, akatsuki 

Reply Pop rocks!!
Talkative Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOoGalaRantoOo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Yes, you may -^,^-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm
ok thats kool i can dance to that all day lol  

xxIma_FABLExx

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chaosmageslevin
Vice Captain

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm
wow  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 pm
BOO!!!!  

XoXAzalia the LovelessXoX
Captain

Chaosmageslevin
Vice Captain

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 pm
I'll get the hook.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 pm
What?!?!  

XoXAzalia the LovelessXoX
Captain

oOoGalaRantoOo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 am
Okay there we go...
Fisrt you must walk across the river of quicksand. Yes, you MUST walk on it. There is no other way.
Then when you reach the other side you must find the quicksand squid. Then you must dance nude in front of it...dont ask me why.
After that he will give you a ride throught the jungle of mad bananas, if your not careful they will mush you up.
When you get out of the mad banana jungle you will reach a mountain and you must climb the mountain and on the top is a magical tree. He will ask you to sing the song "Do You Like Waffles" You must diagree, then he will make you eat worms. After that he will give you another map which will lead you to the cave of Purple Candy Kings. There you must ask the purple candy kings to give you the red soda to feed the polar bear express train which will take you to the river of magical pink pixie dust. But do not take any until you beat the warlock of hams in a duel with Yu-Gi-Oh cards. You must lose the battle. The warlock will feel bad for you and give you a free bag of magical pink pixie dust.
Good luck on your journey.

Transformer More Than Meets the eye
User Image
(really)

RAINBOW MUFFINS SHALL DEVOUR YOUR GOLDEN SOUL!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Ne hehheh heh!
Maru-chan is a transformer. Robots in dusguise! Ohh did you go see the new transformers or somthing??  

MoonShine91

MewMewAchoo

Mewling Foe

13,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 pm
IM SO BORED  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am
oOoGalaRantoOo
Okay there we go...
Fisrt you must walk across the river of quicksand. Yes, you MUST walk on it. There is no other way.
Then when you reach the other side you must find the quicksand squid. Then you must dance nude in front of it...dont ask me why.
After that he will give you a ride throught the jungle of mad bananas, if your not careful they will mush you up.
When you get out of the mad banana jungle you will reach a mountain and you must climb the mountain and on the top is a magical tree. He will ask you to sing the song "Do You Like Waffles" You must diagree, then he will make you eat worms. After that he will give you another map which will lead you to the cave of Purple Candy Kings. There you must ask the purple candy kings to give you the red soda to feed the polar bear express train which will take you to the river of magical pink pixie dust. But do not take any until you beat the warlock of hams in a duel with Yu-Gi-Oh cards. You must lose the battle. The warlock will feel bad for you and give you a free bag of magical pink pixie dust.
Good luck on your journey.

Transformer More Than Meets the eye
User Image
(really)

RAINBOW MUFFINS SHALL DEVOUR YOUR GOLDEN SOUL!

ok this sucks i feel like crap nd i got quick sand in some places that it should never be and the magical tree slapped me! i was like wtf?! but what do i need this pixie dust for? i opend the bag alittle bit nd i think i got alittle high  

xxIma_FABLExx

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Pop rocks!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items