Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A palce for roleplayers to congregate and create vast and epic stories together! 

Tags: Roleplay, Groups, Fanfiction, Haven, Stories 

Reply 1 x 1 Roleplays
Unwanted Desire. (Khariaya&Fey) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

Grace Victoria Darkling

Grace felt her heart skip a beat when he grinned at her, but she couldn't help but smiling back at him. She stared at Marcus finding herself surprised, he was not what she had imagined him to be like. He was charming, and down to earth and kind to her, she found herself feeling a warmth spread inside of her. When he reached out and offered her his hand and she reached out and placed her hand in his. Again she was surprised to find that his hand was warm as it enveloped her. She allowed him to lead her from the room and she smiled to the tiger as he followed them from the room as well.

"He seems too sweet to be a pain." she said with a grin and then reached her free hand back to gently scratch behind Culian's ears before she turned back to Marcus. Breathing in deeply she flexed her hand slowly in his hold, and then tightened her hold on his as they moved away from the area of their rooms and to the more public area of the manor. Then she worried, what if another vampire saw her holding the hand of their leader. "Ummm... I won't be offended if you don't want others to see us like.... um.... this." she said softly before she forced her hand to loosen it's grip on him though she desperately wanted to tighten her hold again and never let go.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Adrian Galen Darkling

Adrian smiled as she kissed him back, love and devotion swelled for her, demons were ones who tended to mate for life, and once a full bond was made it was hard to break and the only way was through a blood sacrifice. However if he secured that kind of bond with Andrea then he would never give her up, and not for any reason in the world. He was glad that she responded so well to the kiss and his hand slowly caressed her, his hands coming up and brushed through her hair holding her mouth to his. He groaned again when she eagerly pressed her body towards him, and it seemed to come to an end all to soon and his dark eyes flew open to look at her. He saw the equal fire in her eyes that were also smoldering in his.

Her words then made his heart soar and he then quickly swept her up into his arms.
"If that is so, then you have made me the happiest man in this world" Adrian said before he kissed her throughly again and then reached back and pulled back the tapestry and opened the door and entered into the master bedroom. There was hardly time to let Andrea see the beautiful symmetry and red and black he had created for their room and carried her to the bed. He threw them both upon the bed, landing with his back down and cradling Andrea's smaller body to his. He would demand nothing of her for that night, even if all they did was touch and explore Adrian would always wait for her to be ready and never take from her that which she had yet to give. "Cara mia..." he whispered softly as his lips started to dance across her face.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 am
User Image
Marcus Del'Narko.

Marcus could sense her surprise, and eyed her curiously, finding himself wondering what it was she was thinking. He tilted his head slightly, his grin still on his lips, his jade green eyes seeming to probe her own. He enjoyed the feel of her small delicate hand in his own, and let out a soft contented sigh as he led them on.

He snorted and rolled his eyes, his eyes glowering into the tiger's, who seemed quite happy with himself. "You have not lived with him for as long as I have." He replied stiffly, but with a bit of dark humor in his voice. He smiled over to her, and looked ahead, looking unperturbed by the thought of someone seeing them. He looked to her, his hand tightening on her own. He gently pulled her closer, his eyes sparking with a cold green fire. His smile returned, gentle, and caring. "I would not care if they saw us holding hands Grace. I do not care what they say or what they think." He breathed huskily, his eyes burning down on her own. He squeezed her hand gently, then brought it up to his mouth, gently stroking his lips across her knuckles. "They can go throw themselves in a hole if they find revulsion how I treat you." He said vehemently, slowly reaching up to brush a few strands of hair back from her face, tucking them behind her ear. He then began to lead her on once more, looking quite happy, and content. He would not let his coven run away this woman, he find he wanted her, and she promised to help, not that he would hold her to that. He knew if she wanted to leave, he would let her, even before she helped them. Though he would not like to part from her, but that was for his own selfish desires, and needs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Andrea Saracen Dracana.

Andrea couldn't remember the last time she felt such passion for one person. Felt the wish to belong to someone, and to have someone belong to her. Adrian was her's, completely hers, and she is, and she could not find it in her heart to refuse him, ever. She remembered back to her time with Vladimir, and she could not remember the fire that ate at her, when with Adrian. There wasn't any. His hands caressing her, made her thoughts stop there, and the only thing in her mind was Adrian. She moaned softly as he brushed his fingers through her hair, holding her mouth to his, loving how close they were. She was quite certain she would be content being a full part of him, and she cursed herself for stopping their connection so soon.

She smiled at his response, feeling her heart flutter like butterfly wings, then soar, with happiness. "It is true... So very true Adrian." She breathed out just before he kissed her again. She snuggled into his arms, her own still wrapped lazily about his neck, her fingers sometimes reaching up to stroke through his hair, enjoying the feel of his silky white strands. She glanced about, but her eyes couldn't pick much up, because she would look back to him to quickly. She felt the air rush past them as he fell onto the bed, his body under hers. She pressed into the protection of his own, cuddled into the comforting, and warm embrace that would always warm her, and make her burn with desire. Her eyes closed as he whispered softly to her, the light touches of his lips, sending sparks light lightening stroking through her skin, as they brushed over her face. "Mon doux amour." She whispered back to him, feeling her heart swell with love, and tears of emotion choke her.  

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

Grace Victoria Darkling

Grace came to a stop as Marcus stopped and tightened his hold which caused her hand to react and clasp his once again. Looking up at his face she felt herself swoon a little bit, and blush darkly when he raised her hand to his lips, which were soft and gentle as they pressed against her knuckles. Grace had fancied men before, the first had been her riding instructor when she was young, but looking back upon him she had only admired his skill with horses and his endless patience. They had been a few others as well but she had never felt like this with any of them. Breathing in deeply her tongue darted out to lick her lower lip, the brief thought of wondering what his lips would feel like on hers passed through her mind and she ducked her head down almost wrroied he would know what she had thought.

Yet again Grace was surprised when Marcus told her that he did not care about what his coven thought. But it also comforted her, knowing that he was that accepting of her. So slowly she nodded.
"Okay then." she said softly and raised her face again to look at him and her breath became sharp as she found their faces were very close. And as he tucked some of her hair away from her face, Grace was sure that her heart had stopped beating all together. But it thankfully resume a very hard and fast pace when he continued to lead her down the hall. Slowly she raised her free hand and placed it over her heart, briefly wondering if this was what Adrian felt when he saw Andrea. If so then she now knew why he had done what he had done.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:50 am
User Image

Adrian Galen Darkling

Adrian was sure that he had died and gone to heaven when they lay on their bed and she confirmed that her feelings were true. Ever since he had laid eyes on her those many moons ago he had wanted this moment to come. His entire body burned for her, and she was sure if he opened his eyes he would have found that Andrea had set him on fire. Electricity passed between the both of them and his body strained under hers. Her sweet breath that whispered over his face and he felt his control start to tremble and shake, and he had to breath in and regain control. But as he felt her shake with emotion and Adrian opened his eyes and held her tightly to him gently soothing her and showered her with loving kisses and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"My Andrea..." Adrian then whispered into her ear before he rolled then so her back was pressed into the bed and he brushed his hands over her gently. "Cara mia... I want to take you as my mate, for demons that is an eternal bond. Stop me now if you are not ready." he said as his struggled with his control, he could turn away from her now, and wait but if she let him continue then it would be impossible for him not to make the bond between them.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 am
User Image
Marcus Del'Narko.

Marcus had wanted to kiss her very badly, but he had refrained. He was not sure of her feelings towards him, and he did not want to be impulsive, and scare her away. He would not be like the demon that had scared away Andrea, he would wait, till she to showed some interest in him. He would remain a gentlemen.

He led her into the kitchen, surprising a few vampire's, and the cooks who just were lounging around looking bored. A little interest spread over their feature's when they saw Grace. They didn't like demon's any better then the better of half of the rest of the coven, but if she meant something to do, someone to cook for, then they were happy to do something. One was quickly getting up, but Marcus raised his hand. "I would like to make the ladies first meal, you may take the rest of her meals after this." He said gently, and sat her down close to where he would be working. The other vampires eyed him with grumpy eyes. Your annoying you know Marcus. A very slender vampire man said, laughter deep in his bright blue eyes. Marcus flashed him a grin. "If you wish to be of some help Jon then go get Culian some meat, there is some in barrel's down there, salted and all. You know what he likes." He replied lightly, grinning more as the other vampire rolled his eyes. Reduced to getting a cat food. I can't even get my hands into flower, and make a loaf of bread for the lovely lady. He sniffed indignantly and stood up from the table, finishing off the glass of blood he had, and moving to a door, disappearing into the darkness. Culian sat before the door, low growls and grumbles coming from him.

Marcus shook head once more and shook his head. "Ever cook you see in this room, are my most trusted friends. You can trust them... Except Jon, he's a scoundrel." He said teasingly, as he pulled out a few things to cook with. Jon was coming back up the step's when he heard what Marcus had said. Do not lie to her. You are merely jealous of me. All the ladies swoon under my gaze, while they only laugh at yours. The vampire said, carrying a small slab of meet. He placed it on the ground, and let Culian go at it, shaking his head at the creature. Please, your head is in the clouds as usual Jon." Marcus replied, starting up the stove. Jon laughed, the other chief's laughing as well, enjoying the friendly bickering between the two. Jonathan this is Grace. Grace Jonathan, Jon for short obviously. He is my most trusted friend, even though he is the most horrible vampire I have ever had the decency to meet. But he will protect you, if I am not around. He is a telepath, he will know if you are in danger, and be by your side in an instant... . But please for the good of my soul, never let him in your room. I might be the one doing killing, and afterwards I would so miss him." Marcus introduced the two, listening to the other vampire snort, and roll his eyes when he picked on him again. Jon strutted over, and bowed to Grace, taking her hand and kissing it, gently. An honor my lady, it truly is. He said, suddenly looking to Marcus' deathly glare, and slowly laying her hand at her side again, and moving back towards the table to resume the card game he and the other vampire's were playing. Marcus watched him, a protective look on his feature's that was over Grace. Jon's humor had dried up, but he still looked pretty marry, and glanced to Marcus with clear happiness.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Andrea Saracen Dracana.

Andrea was slowly loosing control of her sanity. All she wanted at that very moment was feel his body command hers, take her fully. It frightened her, but she couldn't push it away, couldn't ignore it. He was to real, to alive, and to her was the burning flame that was scorching her body, sending tremors, and electricity rushing through her. She trembled softly in his arms, clinging tightly to him, gasping softly as he soothed her, calmed her erratic emotions.

She let out a soft groan of need as he whispered that she was his, and rolled them over. The feeling of his hands brushing over her, made her skin burn, and spark with anticipation. She looked up to him, her eyes wide with desire, and need, but also uncertainty. She so wanted and needed him, but she still feared becoming bonded to him. You will tire of me. She said softly, her voice wobbly, her eyes shaking with emotion and fear. She did not wish for him to know how wounded she was by the breaking of her last bond with her mate, and how her thoughts had conjured that he had grown bored of her, and put himself into a deep sleep to get away from her. She was scared he would someday feel the same, and would leave her, breaking the bond in the most horrible of ways, and leave her alone. She looked away from him, hiding her feelings, like he could figure it all out, if he looked into her eyes.  

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

Grace Victoria Darkling

Graces followed him until they entered the kitchen and she felt herself freeze up as she saw the vampire chefs that were sitting around. She worried about their reaction to her, and she moved closer to Marcus's side seeking his protection should the chef do or say anything. But as she got a rather friendly response she relaxed but stay close to Marcus's side. Her silvery eyes looked to each chef and she stared at Jon longer than the others and then snapped her head to look at Marcus when Jon left to fetch some meat for Culian. At first she thought he was serious in his warning about Jon but when the vampire returned she found that they were friends. Grace nodded when Marcus explained that Jon would be one to protect her when he was not around. Though truth be told Grace wanted Marcus only.

Grace couldn't help but laugh lightly when he asked her not to let him into her room.
"I don't think that will be problem, I foresee myself spending as much time as I can reading while I try and reverse this curse." she said gently, her eyes turned as Jon approached her and she eyes him carefully as he came and took her hand and kissed it, similar to what Marcus had once done. But she felt no spark, her body and heart did not react the way that she had when it had been Marcus. She politely smiled and nodded to Jon and then as he let go of her hand she pulled it back rather quickly. As Jon retreated back Grace turned and looked to the vampire leader in question and stepped back towards him.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Adrian Galen Darkling

Adrian slowly ran his hands over her body soothing her, and putting every inch of her body to his memory. Though no matter if he did, Adrian would never tire of exploring every curve, high and low, or touching every inch of her stain cream skin. As she groaned he smiled down at her and then kissed down her jaw and then froze when she spoke and for probably the only time he hated the sweet voice that face those horrid words. He pulled his head back and stared down at her, then rested his forehead against hers so she had no choice but to look at his eyes as he looked into hers.

"Never Andrea. And never think that again." Adrian said his voice warm but firm. "To me and my kinds, mates are forever. I want you forever Andrea. Forever starting now." he said said and gently brushed her cheek with his fingers. He knew naught why she thought he would tire of her, but he was willing to do anything to prove her wrong. "If I were to tire of you I would not have waited for you for all these years, I would not have tried to do anything in my power to have you at my side the moment I saw you. You are my everything Andrea." Adrian said gently and then took her hand and placed her hand under his shirt and brought it up to lay over his heart. "This is yours, and always will be. Believe it Andrea, I love you."

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
Marcus Del'Narko.

Marcus smiled over to Grace as he set a few herbs and some chopped up meat in the pan. I'm sorry, just being.. protective I guess.. Truthfully I do not like the thought of him, or any man touching you. He said, smiling sheepishly to her. He continued his cooking, sniffing lightly at the smell's soon wafting up from the pan.

{Sorry crappy post}  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Grace Victoria Darkling

Grace blinked her eyes rapidly after Marcus spoke. She breathed in deeply her heart beat irregularly and then hummed quickly in her chest. Somehow she was touched by his jealously and she eyed the other vampires in the kitchen before she stepped forward and moved towards Marcus. she knew not what to say but she slowly reached out and touched his forearm gently and smiled up at him. "Marcus..." she started to say to him then leaned in and spoke softly so only he could hear. "Thank you. For everything." she said gently and then pulled back so he could focus on the task he was preforming. Which she was surprised by, the food smelt wonderful and she was surprised that he knew how to cook. Drawing back another step and let herself lean against the counter and watched him cook with a content look on her face, her silvery eyes locked on him.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Andrea Saracen Dracana.

Andrea tried to escape his eyes, but it was to hard with his head resting against hers, and his eyes gazing into her own. She swallowed softly, and blinked. She looked like a bad child when he said never, and told her to never think that again. She glanced away, but quickly looked back to him, her eyes wide pools of fire. He said the same thing.. then he left me..He put himself in the ground, and slept the deepest of sleeps.. He left me. She whispered softly brokenly.

Her breathed rushed out of her lips, and she closed her eyes, leaning into his touch. She had to believe this was real, that he would never leave her. Nothing this good, could ever be taken away. She looked back up to him as he spoke, looking a little shy, and sorry for her thoughts. She gasped softly, and looked down as he pulled her hand up, her eyes widening in wonder to feel the skin of his stomach, then chest. She could feel his heart beating in his chest, and hers quickly picked up his rythem. She looked back to him, her face bright with wonder, and surprise. I...I love you to Adrian. She replied softly, and slowly brought her other hand up to caress up his skin, pulling his shirt with it. Slowly she pulled his shirt off , her eyes smoldering all over again. She traced her fingers over his chest, moving down to his stomach, then back up. Her breath was shaky, as her desire grew, and slowly she looked back up to him, her gaze gentle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
Marcus Del'Narko.

Marcus grinned, looking down to her as he gently moved the skillet back and forth. No thanks needed Grace. He said gently, and reached his free hand out to her, gently touching her cheek, loving the warm, silky feel of her flesh. He turned back to what he was doing, not wishing to burn it.

It wasn't much longer till he finished, and settled the food onto a plate, spreading a glaze like topping over it. He nodded his head, smiling to her. We can go back to my study while you eat. I have a few things to take care of, before I show you the library. He said gently, and led her out of the room, wistling lightly so Culian followed.  

arisenfey111
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Adrian Galen Darkling

Adrian felt anger bubbled inside him that the precious woman before her had been hurt and scorned before. He wanted to kill who ever had broken such a beautiful and wonderful woman. But he knew it would not be the same with him, he would never leave her, not ever. In his mind, Adrian would rather die than ever be without her. He nuzzled her gently, he would just have to show her that he would never tire or leave her. Prove her wrong.

"You're stuck with me now Andrea, I'll be here every day of forever to prove to you that." Adrian said and breathed in deeply and was pliant as she removed his shirt and he grinned back down at her. His silvery daze was heavy with his love and desire for her, and he knew he was past the point of no return, tonight he and Andrea would be mated. "I love you my Andrea." he said, he too could feel how their heart beat together as one and it made him smile. "Forever." Adrian said before he leaned himself up and easily pulled the curtains around the four poster bed, though they were alone in the house all he wanted to see was Andrea, wanted to hide them from the world as together they created the bond of mates and shared their love with each other.

[Time Skip]

1 x 1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces