Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Unknown Origin
Personal news... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenzen810
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:45 am
I guess this isn't really personal News but. . . .

Happy Mothers Day Y'all  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:52 pm
Okay. . . here is an update. . . Taronis and I are going camping for the weekend untill like monday, and this starts tomarrow ((friday)) so tata yall, I will miss you crying  

Zenzen810
Crew

Zenzen810
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:24 pm
Yay, we are back. . . ((Yea right. . . nobody missed us))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:17 pm
I nearly lost my leg today! It was insane!

I was over at my grandparents, helping pick up sticks/logs, and me and my bro were putting them in the log pile. He had brought the tractor over. (My grandparents have land that used to be a farm..) So when we were done, I was lazy and hopped on the back of the tractor. The tractor is big, like a bull-dozer, and has a flat mower on the back. My bro backs up too fast, and I go flying off the back of the tractor.

I look up, and a giant wheel is heading for my gut. On pure instinct I managed to get away right before the gigantic wheel was about to crush my left leg.

Still freaked out by it.. gonk

El Lubricabre
Vice Captain

onime
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:30 pm
O___O Wow. Your gaurdian angel was really looking out for you then! Nice reflexes & instincts, Sotaru. Ninja skill. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:37 pm
Ok. So I'm going to visit some family tomorrow. The problem is I might not be able to get on for a month, give or take. So, while I'm gone, Kioshi & Sotaru are going to help keep my subforum going. If you all have questions you can PM them. If they don't know, well ask when I get back. Sorry if this intervines with some RP's. Hopefully I'll be able to get on Gaia. Until then, ja ne everyone.  

onime
Captain

Zenzen810
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:25 am
Bon-Voya-gee Kai  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:12 pm
I'll be gone from tomorrow till the 23rd for Italy. No Internet... no bloody anything. Then the day after we get back we fly out to The states so.... I won't be on for at least a week give or take.  

Rem Severem
Crew

Zenzen810
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:24 am
Lol, that wonderful Rem, what part of the states you visiting?

Buh anywho, I am going Camping again this weekend, wont be back till sunday afternoon.

Ta-ta to whoever is still here  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:34 pm
>___> I think that just leaves me... *tear*  

Maxim Gorky
Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShinjiDeath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:06 pm
and Us  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:47 am
-_- crap. REM!! I LEFT MY CD PLAYER AT YOUR HOUSE!!! And my favorite snowmobile racing game, and my new Queen CD, and the lucky pig clothespin Sarah gave me. I'd better get 'em back. THat CD player's my Dad's.  

Eleventyone

Zenzen810
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:26 pm
Wheeeee. . . . . I am back!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:22 am
So I'm back for today. But I'll be going to a Condo for 4 days in a resort town not too far off. I don't know if they'll have wireless internet. If so I'll be on. If not.... see you in 4 days.

ooooo! new emoticons!!! burning_eyes  

Rem Severem
Crew

Eleventyone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:53 am
wahmbulance *glomps Rem* Mwaha! high damn time you got your a** back online! Aevum's ready to be cremated (sorry, kai) and i just got attacked for no friggin' reason in Unknown! and i'm going to be bored out of my skull all summer. no one's house to go to. crying rem! come back!  
Unknown Origin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff