Welcome to Gaia! ::

G.P.S. God's Plan of Salvation! Your Way Home, Or Back Home!

Back to Guilds

A Non-Denominational Christian Based Guild for all, for those who search for truth in the Word of God,the Holy Bible. Adults&Teens Welcomed. 

Tags: Truth found in God's Word., Salvation found through our Lord Jesus., Savior. Master. Holy Spirit. Jesus., Living the life we are directed to live., Being a believer,in the family of God. 

Reply John 3:16 For God so loved the world...
Introduce yourself here - AND THE GUILD RULES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourselves and the guilds rules and regulations to follow as well as asking you to befriend the guilds mule.
  To God be the glory for all things great and small!
  Praise the Lord on high for prayers being answered.
  God is GREAT, Jesus LIVES, and the Holy Spirit rocks!
  Gold hound. Just give me the gold for voting here. What?? Don't judge me.
View Results

Melina_LoV3

Angelic Conquest

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:16 pm
hello my name is Mel and I am from Costa Rica , I have 20 years, I am a Christian and I was invited to this guide I hope I can learn a lot from you because the word is life and God bless you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:35 pm
Melina_LoV3
hello my name is Mel and I am from Costa Rica , I have 20 years, I am a Christian and I was invited to this guide I hope I can learn a lot from you because the word is life and God bless you all.

Hello Miss Mel!
I'd like to 'WELCOME YOU!', to the G.P.S. guild.
I do pray that you will enjoy yourself here and that you will be able to meet everyone and make new friends here in the family of God.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns; Please send either a comment or a p.m. to myself or any of the guilds staff.
We will do our very best to find you all the answers to all of your questions.
Happy that you are here. Again, enjoy yourself.
God bless you always!,
Coop
the
G.P.S. Guild Mule.

P.S.
Please be sure to send me a 'Friend Request', so that we can keep in touch if you want; and also for the guild to send you a gift on your birthday to help commerate the day with you maam.
Your friend and brother in the Lord,
Coop  

Created In His Image
Vice Captain

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

CandicetheWanderer

Heart Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:33 pm
Hi, I'm Candice. I am 25 years old and do my best to follow the Lord to the best of my understanding. I am always trying to learn, understand, and get closer to Him. I read the rules and will comply. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm
CandicetheWanderer
Hi, I'm Candice. I am 25 years old and do my best to follow the Lord to the best of my understanding. I am always trying to learn, understand, and get closer to Him. I read the rules and will comply. biggrin

Let me take a moment of your time Ms. candice and welcome you to the G.P.S. Guild.
I pray that you'll enjoy this guild and are able to get to know the members and the staff.
If you ever are in need of anything please feel free to drop a comment or a p.m. to myself or anyone of the other staff members.
We will do our best to answer you in a timely manner with a correct answer and one that is backed by scripture as well.
Have a great time and look forward to your input and ideas here.
May God bless you and yours always!
Your friend and brother in the Lord,
A.D.III - T.S.K.  

The Scottish Knight
Captain

Blessed Saint

9,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 am
Welcome Candice! Glad you chose the guild to further your understanding. May Christ settle you down with sweet words of Truth/Love.  
John 3:16 For God so loved the world...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff