Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:52 pm
Drixer
>> ......... <<
Where do Brooklyn's wings come from? O_o

They decided that Brooklyn wasn't cool enough just being psycho so they added sex0rz wings to make him the awesome person he is.

<<
>>

Oh, and theres that little point that his bitbeast has wings...that might have something to do with it ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:29 pm
True. That's good enough for me. ^___^

Damn n00by people in the threads are making me go ballistic! crying

Drixer

Fire_PhoenixX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:17 pm
animeandraia
kittycatgirl300
How did they come up with the saying" Why don't you put your Beyblade where your mouth is! "I mean seriously,how did they?

That's actually just a modified saying. I don't even know what the original is. But you can replace Beyblade with pretty much anything. It's just another example of old, corny jokes. =/

I should get some of the original Sailor Moon. I loved the dub as a child and would probably be obsessive over the original. Sailor Jupiter. *obsessed fangirl squeal* Neptune was the one with the short blonde hair right? She was mad hot too *sigh*

I have no clue where Brookie's wings come from. Then again there are a lot of things in Beyblade that don't make sense. Matilda sported random wings once too. @_@

Uranus was the one with the short blonde hair!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:35 am
animeandraia
kittycatgirl300
How did they come up with the saying" Why don't you put your Beyblade where your mouth is! "I mean seriously,how did they?

That's actually just a modified saying. I don't even know what the original is. But you can replace Beyblade with pretty much anything. It's just another example of old, corny jokes. =/

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is" is where it comes from.

Quote:
I should get some of the original Sailor Moon. I loved the dub as a child and would probably be obsessive over the original. Sailor Jupiter. *obsessed fangirl squeal* Neptune was the one with the short blonde hair right? She was mad hot too *sigh*

You should, the Japanese version rawks whee I have all five seasons fansubbed heart Uranus was the one with short blonde hair, Neptune had green hair ^.^  

sakura__sake
Crew

-[Miss]1221[Murder]-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:33 am
damn, everyone took the good questions

hmn *thinks*

How do all the 'bladers . . .
1. get to defy gravity? (you watch them when you call an attack or something, there's no floor!)and
2. get those funky backgrounds from?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:03 am
I like your questions! damn, everyones been to quick. i like this page. Ummm, all the preseant questions seem to have been answered, except for the last one. I have no clue as to that! Wish I could do it though. that would be so cool!

I thought of a new question! Yay!
You know when the music plays in the background in cartoons? Can the characters hear it? It's a very random thing that my sister gave me the idea of. I'm bored so I shall tell you the story. *clears throat*
One day my dad was watching one of those really old, cheesy dinosaur films. I was stood by the fire, 'cos it was cold and I knew my cat wanted to sit there ((I'm so mean)), and something really *cough* scary *cough* was happening and all that cheesy scary music was playing, when she walked in and said, 'That man's really stupid. I asked her why. Her reply was 'well, he can't even hear the scary music!' God that gave me a laughing fit. Ahh, kids have their moments.  

morbid_survivor

Fire_PhoenixX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:18 pm
Is Kai's scarf heavy or light?How does it feel?Is it soft and warm?
( I want his scarf!!! gonk )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:39 am
It's heavy. It says in one of the episodes ((can't remember which one)) that he uses a weighted scarh. Sorta like Piccollo who uses a weighted cape. God. Someone answer me this. Why do men always have to be competing?  

morbid_survivor

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:23 pm
I really want to watch Sailor Moon now. >.< I have the first episode of the real life series on my computer but my player won't recognise the file type...

Regarding their gravity defying and cool backgrounds, it's just to look pretty. o.o Like the transformations in Sailor Moon. If they really took that long to transform then they would have been dead several dozen times over.

Regarding the music in the shows, it's added in to create atmosphere for the viewers. It makes them feel or think in a sertain way that influences their thoughts on a scene. Plus it just livens things up and sounds gool. =D

Kai's going to get back/neck problems for that weighted scarf, I swear. It's got to weigh a tonne. @_@

I want to know why my computer/internet/everything is so against me playing World of Warcraft. crying It won't let me log in~!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:57 pm
While I was watching this one eps. I thought Why is Tyson/Takao so selfish?
( He was thinking only about himself and no one else )  

Fire_PhoenixX

Eimii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:46 am
When they're battling, how come they always seem to get cuts? It can't be that dangerous can it? Maybe it should be made into an extreme sport.....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:48 pm
Power of the bitbeasts man! The bladers have such a deep spiritual connection with their beasts, that they can get physically injured.
Plus it was wicked cool when Rei's hair burst from his wrap after Boris's Stroblitz attack...... *grins*
Meh, my opinion anywhoo.
Why does Takao have the same primary colours throughout every season?

Drixer

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:05 am
Because it's Takao's trade mark =D;

@Eimii: It's all to do with the bitbeasts cool Yay for connections!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:13 pm
How come it seems that Kai gets hurt the most?  

Fire_PhoenixX

Eimii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:19 pm
kittycatgirl300
How come it seems that Kai gets hurt the most?

he does, doesn't he! Appart from that time rei got put in hospital  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces