Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"Then return to the hell from which you have come, spawn!" Calypso shrieked, the wind whipping up, a shudder taking over the ship before a wave spindled through the air towards Fienna. A glow came from the hull of the ship, soft and silver in hue, before another wave hardened in the air, forming a whip that hurtled towards Fienna.

Jack looked back towards Tessa and narrowed his eyes. "It is that girl, isn't it?" He asked in a low growl, but turned his attention back to the fast approaching ship. Cannon fire sounded in the distance and the water close to the ship responded in a splash. "I need...And I cannot believe the name is coming out of my mouth, but...Scarlett," He said, looking back again to Tessa.

[OutrageousObliviousCats:]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
}------Fienna Morael------{

I have seen many falls.
Many deaths, countless uprisings.
Even now, it calls my name.
And I have answered.
Death comes unto me,
But I do not repay Death...
I pay it forward.

Fienna smiled, rising into the air and shifting to the side, though her scythe caught onto the downward force of the goddess' wrath, causing her to momentarily hover in disorientation.
"Come now," she challenged, "surely you can do better!"
Her words seemed distorted, however. A faint ripple sparked about her, her eyes shining with an unfamiliar excitement.

"Scarlett? Jack, this ship is going to fall apart within minutes, I can only hold it up for so long!"
Tessa looked out the window to the mass of ice she had wrought, her ears perking involuntarily at the sound of several cracks forming and fixing as she maintained it to her concentration's fullest.
"Just, get everyone off! I can see us to safety, but first things first!"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

With a calmness that near bordered insanity, Jack turned and shook his head. "No, bring me Scarlett," He said.

Calypso's eyes hardened, but a sudden rocking of the ship made her pause in her attack. She whipped her head to the side and narrowed her eyes, seeing the ship approaching.

"I do not accept challenges from fools," She answered Fienna, sweeping her hand up, a wave following and crashing over where Fienna hovered in the air.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

I have seen many falls.
And I have answered.
Death comes unto me,
I pay it forward.

"Then you surrender her..." Fienna laughed, again her voice slightly cracked.
As she looked up, she saw the wave crashing down atop her, crushing her to the ship's deck and causing a mass of damage rippling across its surface.
"What the...?" She said faintly, her voice returning, "How did I get here?!"

"Jack!" Tessa cried, "Don't you get it? We're going to -"
She cut herself off. This was not her place to be giving orders, and if she knew anyone that could devise a plan on the fly it was Jack. With a nod she stormed out of the cabin, hurrying down to the brig and running her hand across herself, freezing every bar holding Scarlett in her cell.
"I don't know what he wants, but Jack needs you for something," she said quickly, "stand back if you don't want frozen shrapnel flying around you."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

Calypso stood a ways away from Fienna and simply glared at her, eyes not missing Tessa's hasty travel across deck. Ice creept across the deck, wood creaking and splintering as the ice pulled it into a stiff set.

Scarlett chuckled and rolled her eyes. "The door is open," She said, indicating the bent pins in the lock mechanism. With feline movements she pushed it open and stepped by Tessa, pausing momentarily. "For how long he spent in here, I am curious as to how Jack forgot how weak the brig is," She said with a chuckle before hurrying up to the quarters.

"I believe you requested me," Scarlett said, leaning against the doorway. Jack turned from the balcony and went to her.

"Your seductive tenancies may be of assistance," Jack murmured quietly and Scarlett let a small smile appear on her face as she slipped her hands around his waist. Jack flinched but smiled and pulled her to him, making his way backwards. Within the time of a short shriek, Scarlett was in the water, Jack wiping his neck with a handkerchief.

"Tell the Company I send my regards!" Jack called to Scarlett who narrowed her eyes, screamed obscenities, and began to swim diagonally to the quickly approaching ship. "Now that that is taken care off," Jack murmured, heading into the cabin with a slight bouncing step.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

I have seen many falls.
And I have answered.
Death comes unto me,
I pay it forward.

Fienna lifted a hand to her view and clenched it. With a moment's notice she was on her feet, the cracking beneath her causing her alert senses to raise alarm within her, but all she could do was watch Calypso for several moments with confusion.
"Don't tell me I did this..." She said in disbelief, before looking down to her scythe, "Well that answers that. Who is after me this time, haven't I had enough intervention already? And yet it's always around..."
Her eyes flew wide as one fact confirmed another, let alone herself being hurled to the floor with a sudden shock from the destruction about her.
"Don't spare me next time, just don't. I may have no love for the living but I don't want my say in it either."
With that she vanished in a cloud of black, the scythe following soon after.

Tessa hurried back to the cabin, slightly shocked that Scarlett was not present, but again her eyes fell to Jack with slight worry.
"She didn't come?" She asked hastily.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"Well, yes, but, she needed to go," Jack said, looking over the balcony.

"You b*****d!" The echoing call came from Scarlett as she screeched from the waterside, earning her attention from the crew of the other ship. Jack's lower lip thinned slightly and he swallowed before turning back to Tessa with a smile.

"There, two birds, one stone love...hopefully, maybe..." He patted Tessa on the shoulder before entering the cabin and looking around. Opening the door, he gasped, eyes closing in on Calypso, before shouting out Mr. Porter's name. "Hoist the colors and ready the guns, just in case,"

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
--<._.-'--.__Tessa Orinae__.--'-._.>--

So cold...
All the same, all about me.
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
The truth of a revelation, frozen in fear.
Slowly dying...

"Jack!"
Tessa ran out of the cabin, only to fall to her knees as the ship lurched under its own breaking mass.
"For the love of humanity we need to leave, now! I can't hold this up much longer, Jack!"
Even as she said it her head spun. She struggled to her feet and stumbled to the side, eyes widening with increasing worry.
"Go, for crying out loud!" She cried, "I don't want to leave without at least saving your life!"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

"No, I won't leave, not this time," Jack said turning to Tessa with a slightly sad look. "Take the crew and leave love," With a finger he brushed aside a piece of her hair before he was thrown towards her again. He caught her before kissing her softly and looking towards Calypso who worked her way over to them with a slight glare.

"Pathetic Jack, that I would let fate take from me my ship...and my son," Calypso said, looking at Jack who in turn looked shocked. "Now go! I will take care of her," Stunned, Jack backed away and to the rowboats, already being filled with crew, and took one for Tessa and him to escape with.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa watched Jack for a moment before scrambling her way after him and passing out the moment she reached the small boat. Her suspension immediately broke away, falling in several hundred pieces to the sea below.

A slight shift in the wind away from a point betrayed a sudden appearance there, the figure of Winera Weriel forming at its origin. Her hair swayed in the winds, eyes focused only on the ship away from the Duchess.
"I mean no disrespect, Calypso but it may serve better if you would help us salvage the ship when this is done," she said softly, "but what is that on the horizon? Jack seemed uptight about it."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"It's the Company. A crew of men who only serve the heart of man and it's greed," Calypso said coldly and bitterly. She let the waves lift her above the wreckage of the Duchess. "I should have told him," She said quietly, looking to Jack's frantic rowing away from the ship, just to find himself being lured in by the other, quickly. Already the other boats were being hooked in and the men being taken up. "Lord Fenghai has made deals with the most terrible of the sea," Her eyes darted away and she touched the hollow of her neck. "The Duchess is his life, he needs it back," She said fiercely.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,
And a storm across the heavens.

True freedom knows no bounds.

Winera nodded, her eyes focusing on the guided rowboats with a narrow glare.
"He'll get it back, that much I can promise. If for no better reason than he carries the heart of our only remaining chosen comrade than for that reason exactly, but I think we can agree they have more immediate concerns, as do we."
She looked up for a moment and pursed her lips, but a streak of flame shot across every grappling line in a straight series. Fedran appeared a short distance to the side of Winera, as did Eras.
"Only one question though," she breathed, "What are we dealing with in the less short-sighted view?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:44 am
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"It is hard to say, there are things in this sea that are far worse than man," Clalypso said, folding her arms around herself. "I do not know what the Lord has aligned himself with, nor what he plans to do. I do hope dear Jack knows who he faces, but attacking would only result in harm."

Jack took Tessa in his arms as he was pulled onto the ship and he disallowed anyone to take her from him. They seemed to be in no immediate danger as the Company crew bustled about.

"It is a shame that the Duchess succumbed to the sea, for it would have been a most worthy prize for the king." A voice that Jack both recognized and detested sounded at the railing to his left.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa opened her eyes slowly, blinking several times before realizing she was in fact on another ship. She lifted her head for a moment to observe those around her and several layers of concern crossed her face.
"Jack," she whispered, "where are we?"
A shudder ran up her spine, but she closed her eyes again, suspecting wherever she had landed would not take kindly to knowing her pseudo-divine state of being. No time for anything suspicious, she told herself repeatedly.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

"You are on the flagship of the Northern Star Trading and Exploration Company, the Poweress," Lord Neirington said, turning to face them, sharp dark eyes looking over the pair. He was a tall man, dressed sharply in a Mercenary's outfit which entailed a long black coat, gold accents on the sleeves, a white neckcloth, a tricorner hat, and neatly plaited hair that was powdered white. Jack narrowed his eyes. "Well Jack, you certainly haven't change a bit, have you?" Jack glared sharply at him.

"Is it just me, or is everyone that is supposed to be dead is alive?" Jack said, malice lacing his words carefully. Neirington tsked with a smile.

"Priorities Jack. The company has required my services for longer than any normal life span would offer," He said simply looking over to where the Duchess once floated. "I see you have lost her again," If it weren't for Tessa, Jack would have ripped out the man's throat then and there.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games