NightWalker ( Now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:04 am
She simply grinned and noddedh er head. "I want to see both of 'em! And besides you look very sexy naked. I guess I should get dress too." SHe got off the warm bed, walked over to the closet. Looking at her clothes, it's been a while since she shoped for new pair of clothing. Since she couldn't see before, she couldn't. So she just took out a simple black mini skirt along with a blouse. Worn bra and some panties. I need patnies and bra too. She thought.

She started puting them on, hoping around.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:34 pm
Cayne looked at the other softly, and a faint sigh escaped his lips," It is okay." He placed a hand on the other's head holding it softly, yet firmly," Akio." He tilted the other's head up as he smiled softly moving his hand to whipe the tears away," Don't cry..." he hugged Akio tightly wrapping his arms around him as he felt the heavily breathing and he could hear the strong heart beating.

He felt his lips curve into a faint smile as he was happy the other was letting him touch him and confort him for once instead of hide or run away. He thought to himself trying to think of a way to cheer Akio up." Hm..." He stroked his fingers through the smooth silky hair.

Luie yawned and smiled," You got alot of old clothes, we should get some new clothes for you." He smiled brightly. He paused," what do you want to do while we wait for those two weirdos to show up?" he tilted his head to the side wondering, he let out a light laugh as he grinned.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:58 pm
Jeremy slowly walked up the stairs to see them and he said "Sorry to interrupt your emo moment, but I think I smell the pizza." He slowly walked over to the oven and looked inside as he saw the cheese melted onto it. He then opened it up and waited for Cayne. Akio sat down onto the couch and felt his head as he heard the completion of the sentence A demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:22 pm
Cayne yelped and soon came to smell it as well, he looked at Akio for a moment kissing his forehead before he ran into the kitchen and leaned over Jeremy's shoulder," Ah!" He moved around him and picked up the metal pan," Good it is saf--" He paused as his eyes watered up and he let out a yelp running to the counter and putting the metal tray down and turning on the water to the sink as his hands burned he whinced and held his hands under the water." I am such a clutz.." He groaned and looked at his red hands, he blushed and sighed," How am I ever going to take care of anyone if I can't take care of myself." He chuckled softly as he looked at Jeremy."I am pretty bad huh?" He smiled as he looked at his hands and turned off the water.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:47 pm
"Heh. Not as bad as Spazzy McGee over there." He said as he looked at Akio, but something was wrong. Something bad was happening, something very bad. Akio was grabbing his head, squeezing it, and gripping his ears until they began to bleed. The voice was screaming throughout his head. He was afraid, and he barely kept himself awake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:57 pm
Cayne blinked," He isn't that bad, he just has some problems." He paused smelling the fresh blood, his eyes widened and he shifted over grabbing the other's hands and forcing them away," Don't." He paused knowing the other had those pills. He looked down thinking to himself,"...I don't know..." He sighed as he looked away and went over grabbing the back before he looked at Akio," do you want the pills Akio?" he asked. He thought to himself," Of course you do." He stood up and got a glass of water and went over taking out one pill and sighed," Here..." He thought guessing it was better to see the other happy then going through pain like he was now.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:09 pm
"It's in my head!" Akio screamed as he grabbed the pill out of his hand. He took it dry, but he could only wait until the affects kicked in. Jeremy ran to Akio and ripped his hands off his ears as he yelled "Your gonna cut your ears off! Get some sense into you!" Akio stared at Jeremy, and all he did was stare as a loud ringing was shoved into his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:14 pm
"Shop and look for them as well." She looked at him waiting for him to get up and get dress. "Come on and get dress, slow mo." She grinned at his naked body, sitting there on her bed, sexy as hell.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Cayne looked at the other as he pinned the other's arms to the couch and rested his back against the back of the couch waiting for the pills to take over. He sighed and looked at Jeremy," Don't yell that wont help anything." he rested on his knees on the ground as he thought to himself." It seems everyone has flaws." He smiled faintly," I am sorry I put Akio through so much, I told him to get off the pills." he chuckled softly," I guess you really can't make it without them huh Akio?" he asked as he looked at the other wondering.

Once Akio calmed down a little he sighed and let his hands go and stood up looking at Jeremy," Well, he is better now." He smirked and patted the other's shoulder.

Luie blushed and pulled on some clothes quickly," I guess I get distracted." he chuckled slightly." Hm, well you want to shop while we wait?" he smirked," It should be fun!" he smiled brightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm
"No." Akio murmured out and Jeremy turned to him with an eyebrow raised. "I don't need them." Akio said as he slowly got up and wiped the blood from his ears. Akio slowly walked over to the counter and leaned down on it as he said "I'm fine."  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:37 pm
"I would guess so.." She tugged his hand, tugged him out of her room then out of the house or would you rather say mansion like castle. She looked up at him, "Where should we go to first?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:56 pm
Cayne glanced at the other as he sighed before he walked over and placed a hand on his back stroking it softly," Lets not stress about this now, come on. Cheer up." He smiled softly and walked over cutting the pizza," We have pizza." He grinned as he waved for Jeremy to walk in as he got out some plates." How many splices do you two one?" He asked wondering.

Luie chuckled as he picked the slender girl up and spun around kissing her softly as he ran out and to the city to get her some clothes," We shall dress you in the most beautiful things!" He smiled as he looked around," I want to do something on my own if that is okay for you though." he smiled having a surpise for her." I need to go get some things and stuff. So in a little while I need to go." He smiled lovingly as he stroked her cheek.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:14 pm
"Hehe.."Held in his arms, kissed him back softly. "Alright..I guess we should split and meet in a place at a certian time. How long do you need?" She laid her head on his shoulder, didn't mind getting carried by him. In fact she loved being carried in his arms, he so strong and loving.

When she looked up at him, she had a soft girly smile on her lips, a blush on her cheeks. When she took a hold of his hand, she kissed it gently. "I love you, Lurance." And I always will. She thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:15 pm
Luie thought to himself,' Well...an hour and a half should give me enough time.' He smirked as he held up a finger," One hour and a half okay love?" He let her down slowly." Be safe! and don't get in trouble." He pouted," If anyone touchs you I will kill them." He kissed her deeply for a moment before holding her hands." I will meet you in town square okay? Take care of yourself my love!" He waved before he left running off.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:31 pm
“Alright,” She said, she giggled. “I won’t.” She had a big grin on her lips, she kissed him back lovingly and deeply. When he broke the kiss, she stared into his eyes. “Alright, you too..” She waved at him, as he left. “Now..To find some killer outfits.” She walked down the shops, looking around there was lots of places with nice tastes. When she went into a store, it had a mix of unusual clothing. A section of the store hand sexy lingerie, one sexion had clothing of the mosty flashy and revealing outfits, on section had Adult toys, other part would be punk type clothing. She looked at the lingerie first, she needed some new pair, and they had to be sexy too. Since Lurance is staying in her room as well.

She took thre pair of bras, that were low cut, it was black, lacy to and flashy enough to show her peaks. And thre pairs of string-type thongs that matched the bra. And for normal wear, cpuple simple bras and panties but still sexy. She moved to the some of the flashy outfits, she got her self a mini skirt, fishnet stockings, and a black thin cotton T-shirt, V-collared. When she looked at the Adult Toy section, her cheeks heated up. She took some scented erotic massaging lotion, dice, and a board game from the section. Paying for the items, she went down the street. Looking around, it’s been awhile since she’s been outside the place.

But around the Town Square there seemed to be a festival, there was dancers, or more like gysies. (Festival Music) Christa watched in awe, she was so happy to see such a live festah. But even though it probably has been way over longer than eight hours since they two of them joined as one, she was still sore in between. While watching a festivial, someone bumped into.

“Gomen! “The adolescent bowed at her.

“It’s alright.” She had a smile on her lips, nodding. She went to go to the park, she sat down under a large tree. Leaning back, “Mmmm!!!” She stretching. She soon dozed off, into a little nap. But in her dream, it was very soothing.

(Soothing music )She was on a Cruisline, relaxing, she had on string bikini. She could hear the seagulls, feel the warm rays of the sun. But the most wonderous thing, ever, she was on her honey moon with her Mr. Right. When she opened her eyes, looked over him, she could see his creamy skin, wonderful muscular body, the most kissable lips. She closed her eyes, snuggled into him, which gained a amused chuckle from her husband. The scenery changed, now she was swimming with the fishes with a snorkel and fins. Her crimson hair floated around her. Her lover, was not far away from her, but he did have a lovely butt. She saw acouple flounders, butterfly fishes, and everyother rishes on the reef.

It felt so wonderful, the scery changed once again. The most romantic, dinner infront of her, Christa smiled happly. She looked in awe at how expensive the place looked, her stomach was growling. User Image User Image User ImageThe Resturant they was dinning at was Called Lumiries, the menu had nice of faboulous meals too. User Image User Image User Image When they took in the orders and there food came, it was beyond delicious it was amazing.

When the dream was starting sizzle ang get good, it was starting to rain, sadlky her dream had to be inttrupted. She blinked looking around, she looked at her watch. It was just about that time to get to the Town Square and meet up with Lurance. So she got up, her clothes was almost quite soaked, since it was drizzling. She decided to stand under a store, as she waited patiently for Luie.

M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff