Welcome to Gaia! ::

werewolf, vampire, demon, & human rp guild

Back to Guilds

Reply the werewolf, vampire, demon, and human rp forums
the werewolf versus vampire rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firion the Weapon Master
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:54 pm
austin walked past elune and took the neckalce and gave it to aaron  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:35 pm
Aaron grins watching the mirror blaze with a blue light showing its vision sweep across the landscape finally blazing through Los Angeles and coming to rest on J's face. "hello there now whats an evil thing like you stalking through the city of fallen angels?" Aaron asks his voice magically sounding from her right.  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-DemonDoule-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:22 am
she snarled, she knew exactly what he was doing and smiled
"Never you mind, young Aaron, I have business to attend to in such a perfect place"
she kept walking beforecliucking her fingers, the bond from the mirror breaking by creating the mirror to break, a large crack bearing its front

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:30 am
Aaron grins waving a hand over the mirrors surface filling the crack with a cold rush of ice from his hand "you know for someone who seems to be so inherently powerfull you have a tendency to run from a fight even when you start them although if your going to ask the vampires of Los Angeles for help id advise against it"  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-DemonDoule-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:50 pm
she smiled again, at least they wanted to talk
"I told you, I do not run, and I never started this fight. Like I told you, everything is between me and your master, i think its best to keep it that way"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Aaron sighs "oh but you see that cant happen you involve me in this wether you want to or not, you see Winter Wolf and i have a more....deeper realation than what you know of." Aaron smiles "so why dont you just tell me why your hunting him i make him fix everything and everybody kiss and make up, contrary to popular belief i dont like blood shed."  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-DemonDoule-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:02 pm
*she smiled again, imagining it, it was a death sentence to go in the presence of an arranged meeting for peace, she knew that, though the thought of it only made her grin wider
"I have no intention of persuing him"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:10 pm
"hmmm on the surface that sounds good but harming him is what im interested in.  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-DemonDoule-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:01 am
she smiled
"You have a way with women, Aaron. from my own actions, hurting him is not on my to do list, though I cannot promise this action from others who are not under my influence. So therefore I take it you have my word, but whether you can take a word of a Daemon is your choice. Now please, leave, I'm already late"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 pm
"hmmm youve been cordial so ill respect that but i dont trust you fully,however i will apologize for anyone i happen to kill that you know in protecting Winter Wolf" slowly runs a hand over the mirror coming out of the magical loop into the house and sitting on the couch lost in thought"  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-DemonDoule-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:36 am
she nooded in agreement, "anyone you kill of mine, deserves it. We have been taught to protect ourselves, therfore a slip or lack of self consciousness is their own fault"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Aaron sighs "great so now i can finally consentrate on more important issues, lets see here Thorifuge was seen not to long ago and if Carnala escaped in one piece even with her minions shattered she can get them back easy enough and if they get together the city will be crawling with em." Aaron snarls god what did J mean i have a way with women damn thats going to bug me all night now  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firion the Weapon Master
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:11 pm
austin walked inside aaron's house and jumped ontop of a table and sat on it "so what we gonna do," said austin spinning hisguns on his fingers  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:38 pm
"hmmm now thats the question isnt it, well Carnala can only cause harm when she gets followers, Thorifuge is the real problem he's the Architect of Destruction and if he decides to he can level this city in a day, i dont have enough power to stop him and hes more than a match for Winter Wolf, I only know 2 spirits that actually brought him down, Fenris the Destroyer Wolf and Dire Wolf and both wont help us lightly"  

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WerewolfMoon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:53 pm
*she walked into the house and stood by the window looking outside* "do we even know what J is doing?"  
the werewolf, vampire, demon, and human rp forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff