Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:02 pm
xp

Night, Akahoshi. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:36 pm
If someone is online while am I.
Could they PM me I really need someone friendly to talk to.
My whole world just fell appart. I found out my sorry exuse for boyfriend has been cheating on me, the whole way. Right it happends everyday. The thing is he was the one EVERYONE especcially me least expected to something like that. I can't undertsand it. I'm so totally in shock. I found out about yesterday. I still have'nt let myslef to cry...and I don't want to. He's not worth it. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, then I might go sad too. Just talk a little. He was my everything. We live together, we're engaged, we've been togethet för three damn years and love eachother. I'm never without him we do everything together. We where THE couple, the hapy couple. He was the perfect boyfriend and he treated me like a queen. I'm serious, everyone's in shock. I can't understand he lied to me! This happend 2 years ago and he's the one always talking about lying and cheating is the worst thing you could do. We're both madly worried about the ofer one having an affair, but deep down we know that he/she could'nt. That's atleast what I thought. I feel so stupid. If he where'nt to trust, who am? He was the only person who knew me and I knew him so damn well. How could he keep this away from me? How could he look me in the eyes? How could he have sex with me after having sex with her? And she's ugly! And he did it several times! When I say that he was perfect you probobly dont belive me. I was so sure that he was differnt from other guys and would never do this to me. Oh I really hope that no one would ever feel what I feel today. 3 years for what? this. Don't pity me please...I just want to talk about anything. It's very early where I live so no one of my friends IRL is awake...don't think I'm that desperate.....I really don't know you guys that well but you're all so nice. Excuse my spelling and grammar. I'm a bit upset right now. What will happend now? What's the best way of dealing with him?  

Chemie

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:32 am
scream God damn men!!!

Chemie that ...argg...what a little p***k. If I was you I'd kick his ********' a** to the point were he couldn't walk. But then again I'm a spiteful vengful b***h and you probably aren't. I'm so there for you and I'm pretty sure everyone else will be to, and I really want to pm you and talk but I have to leave for a couple hours so I won't be here.

I hope that didn't seem like me feeling sorry for you or pitying you because you said you didn't want that.

Much love to you Chemie. heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:05 am
Did anyone remember that tomorrow is the 13th (aka party day). Gah, Art parties during school is probably not the best thing since everyone is on the busy side. Maybe that next one should be during the Christmas break when most schools are closed and more people are around. (just my thoughts I guess)

I think we should even do like a secret santa type thing art swap, but that requires some planning and I don't have it all worked out. (just an idea)

Akahoshi

Nyome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:42 am
AD: *chews on jar with AD's soul* n-n murr~~~ heart

xd I was EXPECTING my first auction to only go to 7K. I almost had a heart attack. @_@

;_; DIAL UP. cry

Jenna-chan: was it the mays? O_O;;

Akahoshi: xd omg. that outfit ROCKS. *glomps and pokes her antlers* xd ;; heart

Chemie: eek that's... >_> I'm not gonna post it here. *goes to PM* ;-; you poor girl.. *hugs tightly*

(( I like Akahoshi's solution too. X3 and the art party idea ish good 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:38 pm
domokun gonk no one is here  

jennia

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:49 pm
Chemie: OMG! How could he do that to you?! Then again, if I found out that, I would probably go Akahoshi's path too. I would kick his a** and beat down to within an inch of his life. I'm sorry I can't offer you anything more, I've never been in a relationship before and I just want you to know that I'm always going to be there for you kay? *hugs* I hope you can get through this, we're all here for you.

Akahoshi: Yes, it's not fair, I shall not be able to make it either. And that's a great idea. ^_^

Anyways, I've been super busy since school started. 4 honors courses, no time for this at all. u_u;; And so... I won't be on Gaia or drawing as much as I would like. I'll see you all later.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:49 pm
A quick post before homework time. I found out my boss is gay and her girlfriend is super nice because she paid for my way and Stacy's (other employee) way in.

And for AD the movie was good lots of action, a pretty good plot, had a couple funny moments and best of all Milla Jovovich. (well that only really applies to me because I think she's hot xd ) On the "Picky Akahoshi Movie Scale" I give it a 3.5/5, very good (not a money waster).

Ok homework time.

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:00 pm
Chemie - Aw, sweetheart, I'm so sorry. No one deserves that. Don't you dare blame yourself for any of it, because he's clearly not worth it. It's up to you whether or not you can forgive him; you would know better than anyone. I'm not going to give you advice on it because I don't really know you and I don't know him. But if you should find yourself feeling at fault, even for one minute, remember that this had nothing to do with you. *hug* We're always here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Akahoshi - Yeah...I'll post something about that in a second.

And thanks for the movie review. I'll have to go see that with my friends sometime, then.

Nyome - gonk When can I have my soul back...?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:14 pm
To Everyone

Well, we had orignally planned to have an Art Party tomorrow (Monday), because it falls on the 13th. Since many of us have gone back to school, having an Art Party on a weekday has become impractical if not downright impossible. Lang and I have decided to put Art Parties on hold for the time being because everyone's so busy with their lives, as they should be. In their place, we will hold holiday art events instead. We haven't worked out the deatils yet, though, so please be patient with us. We anticipate some sort of activity for Halloween. Thanks for bearing with us, everyone.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:32 am
AD >> There was this little 'Gaian Masquerade' I was invited to give out free art. It falls on Halloween, so I'm not sure if I could be there with you guys during that day (though I'll try to pop in and say hi!)

Chemie >> I already PMed you with my manatar account 3nodding

Akahoshi >> *giggles* *runs off to see Resident Evil*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:28 am
Memai - Argh, it seems as though everything's working against us. gonk Thanks for letting me know there's another event.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Mangjewel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:48 am
Chemie - I kinda know how you feel. My mom and I just found out that my stepdad fell in love with someone else and was seeing her behind my mom's back. Not for very long, and she caught him before they had sex, but yeah...there's a certain amount of shattered trust in a 12 year relationship that goes bad.

The holiday events thing sounds good...I remembered on Sat about the art party but kinda figured everyone would be busy.

Oh and...does anybody know a good way to get rid of ******** huge hickeys? sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:25 am
Everyone is against our Guild there's always something stopping our fun.

Songjewel - whee huge hickeys eh. *giggles like a school girl*

Also I have a Gmail account now, 1 Gig of mail space is mine. xd

Akahoshi

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:37 am
YAY for G-mail! I have one, too! whee heart

Chemie> I really don't know what to say, specially because I'm here a day later, but if you read this and want to talk, I'll be here. Also, if you have msn, you can have mine so we can chat more often. heart crying *hugs* We are here for you...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games