Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:22 pm
When Sammael left to go check on his sleeping mistress, he was only a bit bothered to find that she wasn't in her bedroom. Coming to the conclusion that she was sleeping in Ciel's bed again, He put an outfit out for the next day, hoping that Isabella would come by and get dressed in the morning.
Meanwhile, Sammael found his way to the rooftop, to continue the vigil he had been keeping for centuries. He must protect his young lady, she and her family had been his mortal partners in his quest to redeem his beloved's tainted soul for so long that it felt that all the children born to the Torquemadas had been his, during peaceful times in between missions, he was able to experience normal human life. Normal human thoughts and emotions. Indeed, Sammael felt so human like, that there where moments that he would forget that he himself was a demon.
"A Demon, traitor to his own kind....Thomas, I still wounder what you would think of me now. You only saw me as a tool to be used in your quest for power...." He pulled out from under his shirt a small pendant inscribed with the Torquemada's family crest. He held it tenderly in his palms."...but I promise you, I will redeem you even if it takes another 400 years or more...your soul will pass through the gates of heaven." Sammael gave the pendant, and the soul within it, a kiss before tucking it back under his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 pm
Sebastian eventually got tired, and he wound up sleeping in the same bed as Claude after making Ciel's schedule for the very next day. Pretty soon they would be at the Trancy's household, and he was interested in finding out how well Ciel could pretend to be Alois' lover to end the contract. Only time could tell if he could really pull it off or not.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm
The sound of the train pulling out of the train station alerted Isabella that they where on their way. Seated in the first class compartment with Ciel, Bella was dressed as a boy-priest, with her red hair dyed a deep brown and slicked back into a low ponytail.
Her cassock hugged her torso perfectly, a caplet thrown around her shoulders. She had packed very lightly, in order to keep with the story that she was a minor nobel escaping his first year at the seminary by vacationing in England. Isabella hadn't played the role of a truant would-be member of the clergy before.

"So....what's the plan again?" She asked, turning away from the window to to look at the boy seated beside her. Her lips quirked up up in a playful smirk.
Ciel was wearing trousers that showed a higher hemline then he was comfortable with.

--

In the third class, the three demon butlers where seated in mostly empty car.
Sammael's eyes widened. "That short? Is that even proper for a young man to show that much thigh?"
Claude smirked. "Compared to what Alois wears, Ciel is pretty decently covered."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 am
Ciel was not smirking like she was at all. His clothes were very demeaning for someone of his rank, and he wasn't used to wearing what Trancy would call, 'booty shorts'. If Sebastian wasn't a demon he's kill him for dressing him in such things, and he had a bad feeling that his entire trunk was filled with more clothes like these as well. "I don't like wearing clothes like these...these aren't very attractive at all for a man." He sighed before reviewing the plan with her. "The plan is to go in and make Alois think that I'm in love with him. Once he's convinced talk him into getting rid of his contract with Claude willingly, and once he does he'll forget all about me and his little obsessions with me as well. He'll also forget why he wants revenged, and this is the best way to go sense you don't want to kill him."

Sebastian was smirking as well. "No it's not appropriate for a boy of any age to be wearing shorts that short, but it's what Alois Trancy is into. He's got ones even shorter then that in his trunk. I let him go easy on the way there. If Bochan hates me now, then he really is going to hate me even more before we're through."

Meanwhile at the Trancy Estate Alois Trancy was getting bored, and when he gets bored people tend to get abused. Without Claude there all he had left were Hannah and the Triplets. He currently at Hannah in his bedroom naked with a knife pressed against her flesh. Being his servant she did nothing to stop him. She couldn't die from it anyways. A twisted grin played it's way upon his face as he ran it along her perfect frame. "I hate you Hannah. Want to know why I hate you?" She just stared at him, so he just pressed the knife against her a bit harder. "ANSWER ME!" She whimpered a bit before she nodded her head. "I hate you because you're perfect and I'm not. You also don't have a sad story life like I do. Do you know what it's like getting raped by a man that's ugly as ********? Of course you don't, and you never will. Do you know what it's like to be made fun of by an entire village? Of course you don't, and you're content because you took my brother's soul. My brother always wanted my happiness, and he made a deal with you to do so. He's the only one around here who shows me any damn loyalty. However....the man that I love is...." He glared when he thought about seeing Ciel with Lizzy at his party. "He's not getting my memo. I lick his ear, tell him that I want his body for myself, but he still only cares about that Elizabeth b***h. Everyone wants Ciel, so I'll keep my contract and stop anyone else from getting him too." With that being said he moved the knife to her hand and stabbed her with it, and screams could be heard coming from out of the room.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:38 pm
Isabella nodded, " So Claude said that I am a runaway seminary student, that met you on this train and was invited along to accompany him to the Trancy estate as your guest." That way, Bella would not be suspect other then being a runaway. and she would be very close by should the plan suddenly change for the worse
The girl didn't mind being the last line of defense, all she wanted to be was close to Ciel. She knew that it was going to be had to watch the man she loved seduce another, but this was for the best, to eliminate a rival.
"....And also be another 'option' should Alois's interest happens to change." She leaned back. "Well then, I guess this means that your gonna have to be more charming then I am."
She trailed a finger up along his knee in a playful manner. Even since that night Isabella had been growing bolder with touching Ciel when they where alone, dressed and acting like a boy tended to increase her playful flirty nature.

--

Sammael laughed. In the last two days Sebastian and Claude had been getting to know the white banged butler. In a good mood, they found him to be capricious, playful, and somewhat teasing. His bad moods where occasional. Sam would stalk off to be alone, letting his mistress know that he wasn't pleased without the fear of being rebuked, even if it was in front of the other butlers or even Ciel.
"This should be amuseing....." He glanced at the cards in his hand. He looked up at Sebastian. "...Do you you have a 3? "  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:49 pm
"Okay sounds like a good story to me. He'll pretty much believe anything." He then smirked before she watched Isabella touch his knee. "Shouldn't be too hard, seeing as I charmed my way into your heart already. I can't fake being in love with you because it's real, but I'm going to need to be one hell of an actor to pretend to be in love with him. I don't deserve the Phantomhive name if I can't accomplish something as simple as this."

Sebastian shook his head no. "Go fish. Claude do you have any nines?" He hadn't noticed anything particular about Sammael's behavior, or that they were cat-like. Again he was a bit naive, and slow to catch on to things.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm
"Yes, Indeed....perhaps after this is all over..." She leaned in closer. "...maybe you would be willing to wear these pants for me in private?" She kissed his ear.

--

Sam sighed and picked up a card, it was the 3 he'd been looking for.
Claude gave Sebastian his two nines. "Sammael, do you have a......Sam?"
The third was staring up at an overhanging bag strap swing teasingly back and forth with the motion of the train. His intense stare was on that thing hanging so tantalizingly out of reach. His dove gray glove hand reached out....and batted it to set it swinging more.
"Sammael?"
Sam snapped out of his momentary daze. "Sorry, what was that?"
Claude huffed and stood up to put the distracting strap back up over the over-head luggage compartment. "Do you have a six?"
"Oh right yes I do." Slightly embarrassed, Sam handed over the card and brushed his hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm
Ciel blushed a dark red when she said that. He was going to burn these shorts the minute he got home, but if she was into that sort of stuff then he'd keep them around just for her. "You're into boys in booty shorts? I suppose if you like it...I can do that just for you."

Sebastian was raising an eyebrow at Sammael as he played with the hand strap, much in the same way that an adorable cat would. "Why are you acting like a cat?" Sebastian didn't mind because of his huge cat fetish that he kept a secret, but he didn't know why the other was acting that way unless he knew about it.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:48 pm
Sammael felt his face flush deeply. "It comes, it goes....It's nothing." He didn't want them to know that one of his weakness was a dangling string in front of his face, or some other cat toy. "It's just a throwback to what I was, I still haven't been able to shake it off yet."
Claude picked up another card. "Sebastian is a crow, I am a spider....Might I guess that you are....a feline of sorts?"
Claude had hit the nail on the head. Damn his intelligence. Sam thought, throwing another card down. "Yes...a cat, domestic cat.....been around since ancient Egypt...." He was embarrassed. To be exposed as his vision form being a little black cat. These days cats where cute pets, not feared for being the devil's agents, witches familiars. A thing that was so feared at one point in history that cats where burned along with witches during the medieval purging.
Claude couldn't help it, he chuckled. "Well, that explanes everything....Little cat, do you have a 5?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm
Sebastian was now blushing like crazy, fighting back the urge to just reach over and pet Sammael behind his ears like he would an actual cat. Sebastian needed to control himself in order to finish playing the game, but now that he knew it was rather hard to concentrate on it. Sebastian had a thing for cats, and he didn't want to cause any problems with Sammael being a cat demon.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:11 pm
Claude was smirking, after all this time of being unmercifully teased by the cat demon, this was sweet revenge. He didn't notice how red Sebastian's face was.
Glaring at Claude thought his pale blue eyes, Sam didn't like the nickname that the other demon had given him. "Go...fish."

Two hours later, The train arrived at the stop. Unloading the luggage, they packed it on a carriage that was arranged to meet them. Claude sat with the driver while Sebastian and Sammael where in the carriage with Ciel and Isabella.
"Now, when we get closer to the Trancy estate, I want you to stay out of sight unless I summon you." The girl said. Sammael nodded. "As a runaway, I'm not expected to have a servant with me."
Again Sammael nodded. "Very well My Lady...."
Claude's voice came from outside. "We are almost there."
"Get going." Bella said.
Sammael nodded once more and opened the carriage door, nimble, he climbed up on the roof of the moving carriage and waited till he spotted an overhanging branch he could jump up to. The demon butler was soon out of sight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:17 pm
When Sammael had entered the carriage he started to sneeze. He then glared over at Sebastian. "Did you sneak another cat underneath your jacket Sebastian? You know that I'm allergic." Sebastian shook his head no and opened his jacket to prove it. "Must be something in the wind Bochan." After another glare the sneezing had stopped once Sammael was gone, so Ciel dismissed it for now. Ciel looked over at Isabella. "My butler loves cats. It's like a fetish for him, and he's always trying to sneak them into the mansion, and stops to pet all the strays in the streets. It creeps me out."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:24 pm
"Oh? are you allergic to cats Ciel?" Isabella asked. "I've never minded cats myself. There was always a this cute little black cat that my family had kept around the grounds....a pretty little thing with a sleek soft coat, black as night and very friendly and playful....I wounder what had happened to it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:33 pm
"Yes I'm allergic to cats. I can't be anywhere around them or else my allergies start acting up, but Sebastian here doesn't seem to care about this." Sebastian looked out the window. I think I know what happened to that cat...  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm
"That's a pity..."

The carriage pulled up to the large grand mansion, Isabella looked out at it frowning. "Such opulence...." She said.
Claude stepped down and opened the carriage door, "Welcome to the Trancy estate Lord Phantomhive."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games