Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:27 pm
Christa opened her eyes, couldn't fully sleep. She looked up at the ceiling, she shouldn't be wasiting her time rotting away for a guy who basically wants a guy. Even though she gave him her heart, he crushed it, she still felt miserable. She turned to her otherside, but this Yami guy told her she had a crush on her. "That's so full off bolgana." She frowned. Closed her eyes, tried not to let her mind wander if she did, might over her a certian person thoughts or wrds she'll go all out again. "I need to lock my self in the room somehow." Mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:32 pm
Yami had a dark smile as he brought him to his knees. His flame was indeed futile to use now and he could only wish that he would spare him, which he really loved to toy with. Pure dominance.

Yami then smirked and let go of the ensnaring bite, pushed his head away "You should unblock your muscles in an hour or so.. let's just say if Yami wasn't your friend, you'd be kissing that floor eternally right now." He gave him a peck on the forehead and licked his lips "Very tasty..."  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Fuji felt his vision getting slightly blurry, he thought to himself, feeling so pathetic, he hated the feeling and defiantly right now. He sighed as he leaned against the wall ready to fall over as he looked up at the other glaring at him faintly.” You better have…enjoyed yourself because next time I will make sure you don’t get a drop.” He threatened and simply stared at the man as he licked his lips.

He was confused what he meant by ‘Yami’s friend’ wasn’t he Yami; not in the mood to figure it out he watched the other,” You could at least help me out…” he muttered as he looked at the other from the corner of his eye and he felt light headed. He soon fell over to the side and breathed heavily closing his eyes as he was quiet only panting to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:12 pm
Yami's dark side then chuckled and snapped off, causing a snap to Yami and he fell to the ground "Ow, what the ******** happened?" The scars around him were gone, he looked down at Fuji practically drooling from the numbing venom "Fuji! Lemme help you up on the bed." He picked his numb form and put him across the bed."

Yami then saw the flashback "...father.. how could you control.." He shook his head in disbelief and immediately took an anti-numbing seringe. He knew he was scared, but he couldn't move a muscle so it was a slight relief.

After the injection, he then explained in detail about his visit with his Father with Christa and dropping her off.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 am
Fuji grumbled as he laid quietly and listened to the other, once he was able to move his fingers he sighed and slowly forced himself up to sit." Hm, wow nice dad." he said as he rubbed his forehead slowly. He leaned back into the wall behind the bed and lifted his shirt a little," You got sharp, fin nails you know that" He chuckled slightly as he grumbled and lifted his hand trying to start a fire," I can't believe I couldn't stop him." He cursed," But I guess it was best because I would have hurt you in the end." he glanced at the other and sighed." So he can control you?" he asked wondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:39 am
Yami sighed abit "He controls me over my dark side.. he gave me so much power, but I'm sure he didn't even give 1% of his power.. let's just say that you wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.. or anywhere else.." He touched his fangs, having the taste of Fuji's blood and licked his nails. "...but you do taste good."

Yami then looked down at his vials "Well, time to refill them.." The neko then surrounded himself in darkness and pushed through the wall like if it was nothing, then opened the door to his jail cell slightly "Leon should come soon... I need to find some blood from someone or something.. any suggestions?"  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:36 am
Christa should at least say sorry to Leon to puttingh im kinda sourta through this. She got up and changed her clothing, she walked out of her room. She passed by the jail cell, she paused, part of her wanted to go inside. But she shook her head and continued on, knocked on Mr. Leon's door. "Hello...Teacher? Uhmm..I'm sorry..I went all demon on you." She said to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:49 am
Yami was just at the prison door cell "Hey Christa, I see you've gone out of your room now.." She passed him like he was nothing, his heart snapped out of guilt.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:33 pm
Fuji glanced at the other as he sighed and grumbled," Go to Leon, he IS a vampire so he lives off the stuff, I am sure he has to has something." He mumbled as he yawned and got up going to the door and setting small fire balls on the hedges and lock of the door before he pulled Yami back and set them off making them explode and the door fell over.

He grumbled to himself," Do as you wish I gotta' find Pensuke." He muttered as he waved to the other before leaving.

Leon blinked as he was not in his room, he walked up beside the girl," Do you need something ma'am?" He asked softly as he looked down at her while padding off some dusty from his arms and clearing his throat. His hands were read from slapping Fuji dumb less.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:26 pm
"Oh...I was just..I came here to aplogizie for going demon on you. Can you send me all my class work for the year. I rather stay in my room and do my work. Best for me and most of the student." And probably Fuji. She thought. She smiled sheepishly as she past by him, going to her room. But when she was near the jail cell, she saw Fuji leaving it, she kept her head down concentrating on going to her room.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:35 pm
Yami shook his head softly, passed Christa again. He lifted a finger at her, but she passed again. He bit his lip in pain and walked to Mr. Leon's office "Hello sir, I have abit of a personal problem..." Yami then showed all of his blood vials from his belt were empty "I do not want to endanger the students, so I asked Fuji and he told me to ask you about where I could get some fresh hot blood for my vials."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Leon looked at the girl confused," Um, well we will have to see, I am sure that isn't even sane to keep a child locked up for a full year, and you can't just sit in your room anyways, it isn't aloud." He said as he sighed and glanced around seeing the boy," Um.." he paused looking at a letter on his door," Classes are starting tomorrow...great." he muttered before he looked at the boy once more," Okay, hold on I got some." He smiled.

He looked at Christa once more," I am sorry, but I just can't. You have to come out, I am only doing what I am told." He said before he turned," Give me the vials." he said as he held at his hand before adding," Come in it might take a moment." He smiled smoothly.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:28 pm
"Then...I'll wing it trying to stay in my class and do my work then." She mumbled under her breath. She went to her first class, gather the text book, all the paper works she'll have to do for the rest of the year, same on for the rest of the class. "All I need now is fridge and microwave to palce mind food in." She went back to her room, set her books, the work sheets and assingments that's needed to be done. She sat down at her dest starting to work on the first assignment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:30 pm
Yami nodded, removed his extra belt that was tied around him, but not holding his pants, full of vials and handed it to him. He sat on his desk and dawdled abit, stretching his bones and stretched his wings from all that flying in a day as he waited.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:13 pm
Leon sighed,” I will talk to you later okay?” He mumbled before he went in and bit his wrist feeling the vials,” It is fresh, and will stay good as you know. I got plenty of blood packs but they aren’t really that warm or fresh right now.” He smiled as he looked at the other,” So mine will have to do if you don’t mind it that is.” He looked up at the boy wondering as his eyebrow lifted.” Now don’t go wasting it got it?” He asked as he chuckled.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff