Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:26 pm
@w@;; Bleh... >o<;

School... and essays. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:45 pm
Akahoshi: whee wow, that's really nice of your boss's girlfriend! ^^;;

AD: twisted NEVER! *keeps AD's soul forever* X3 *pets it* heart

(( and the holiday art parties sound really nice! ^_^ heart ))

Manjewel: O_O;;....*never had one, wouldn't know* sweatdrop

What's all this about Gmail? XD;; too many email places, I never use them anyways. AIM/MSN is so much faster. < plus, if AD hadn't said that, Nyome would've rushed off to announcements too. X3;;>

(( surprised Manyome revived manatars! XD ))

MonsieurDeux : ninja Manyome must have you and your sexy hat. @_@

sethirius: >_< ewww~~ school and essays. *burns them*  

Nyome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:34 pm
*runs in with his new secret special service outfit*

ninja

What is a Gmail anyways? Ive only seen the name and junk floatin around...confused

@w@()  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:35 pm
Akahoshi - *hug* Teh sex and teh genius, huh? I like that... whee

Seth - I hear you, believe me.

Nyome - cry I'd grown rather fond of my soul...and now it has to live in a jar. Well, as long as you have it, I guess it's ok. *snif* heart

Read previous posts for a gmail explanation. xd

btw - MonsieurDeux = teh sex! eek heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:02 pm
Manatars? o_ o

Oh! I get it now... sweatdrop You guys look funny as...guys. xp If you guys can be guys then I wanna be a girl!

*gets all huffy*

stressed

._. () Are there suck things as Womatars? question  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:52 pm
Memai is on her manatar account whee He's no longer a man whore...I trained him so he could be an uke xd heart domokun And to all those wondering why my manatar doesn't look exactly like my real account, it's because I think that my manatar is the exact opposite of me (including hair and eye color, I figured white was the opposite of black, where as blue was the opposite of red xp I've explained-ed-ed-ed-ed...ed )

Chibi Koji ~> Womanatar...lol...but I'd really like to see that whee

Akahoshi ~> I wish I had your boss...but then again, I'm too young to work xd

AD ~> MANATAR, NOW!

Nyome ~> No! Manyome looks smeksay with that bow on *puffs Manyome's bow* eek

Lang ~> I can't stop laughing just looking at your avatar...it's the uglification thing right? xd xd

Gmail...bah what's the point of having that when I have at least 4 Yahoo e-mail addresses (each one with a different purpose...believe it or not I check them all on a daily basis >_>;; )  

Manmai Shounensaki

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:48 am
Manmai > Yes, the uglification has returned for this month! *triumphant pose* It's not nearly has hideous as the last uglification tho.

Koji > When my other guild first started, we had a big sex change party to celebrate -_-
So all the mods and a few members have OGA's (Opposite Gender Accounts)
Sad thing is, we actually use them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:39 am
Lang ~> xd Yea, I remember the first time you did that uglification...Wanted by the fashion police xd xd Do you still have that pic?

OGA's...lol, what's so sad about using them? blaugh It gets me away from stalkers xp  

Manmai Shounensaki

Chemie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:08 am
Akahoshi & DarkishStar
Actually I did hit him several times. I banged his head into the front door, kicked him and you know (dunno what it's called in English) scratched(?) him with my nails, like a mad cat. Kinda girliy I know. I was furious and it felt SO good. I wanna do it again!

Now he just told me he didnt acutally have sex with her... :/ I don't know what to belive. Why should I trust anything he sas? We freaking lied for 2 years out of 3.

heart Thank you for your support! Nyome, AD, Deuxia Devonair, Akahoshi, DarkishStar, Lucifer Akatsuki, Memai, Mangjewel,
too and everyone else that cares!

The ones who know me a little knows how close we where, this is sick. gonk I was just going to recive a couple picture of the two of us that I've ordered form a great artist. Just my luck. Why could'nt I stay happy for ince in my life. Evereything is crap.

And Mangjewel, you probobly mean well but I can't stand people who say they know how I feel. You can't imagine. You can be glad about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:16 am
*hugs* Good for you Chemie I'm glad you kicked his a**. I wouldn't trust him again after what he did and lied about for so long, he could tell the truth for everything and I'd still think he'd be lieing about it.

Gah I lost my train of thought and it's lunch time so later.

Akahoshi

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:52 am
Chemie> I am so glad you kicked the hell out of him... twisted If someone did that to me, I would take an awful revenge... scream stressed

heart To be honest, I don't think he even deserves your trust. stressed That's an awful damage to a relationship, one I think cannot be repaired. EVER. After all this pain, a new Chemie will born, stronger than before. It's hard to face it, but this will truly help you grow... I don't know if something out of this makes any sense to you. sweatdrop 3nodding

Remember you are not alone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:07 pm
Chibi Koji: eek do you mind if I save your avvy image in case i ever want to start up a minishop as a "IF YOUR AVATAR LOOKS LIKE THIS...I will refuse to draw you." >_>;; example? XD;;

AD: ;-; but it's soft and fluffy and snuggly. *shines jar and places ribbon on it* ^___^ heart heart

(( XD I'd wanna see a womantar. then all the manatars can turn around and mol- O_O;; *shuts up* ))

memai: xd ;;; Manyome thanks you. he is fond of his bow. heart 3nodding

Chemie: *snuggles* ^_^ violence is good. healthy. Violence= heart biggrin

(( o_o that sucks about the ordering thing though...maybe you could tell her to make it a singles pic instead, but tip her a bit to make up for the short change? unless she's already almost done... ))  

Nyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:11 pm
ninja *is suppose to be doing homework*

Meep I now have this devil tail back because it has been in the bank for three weeks and the bank is acting all weird and eating things so I have decided not to ever take it of until my Dr4g0n comes back. I'm not lossing it to a glitch.

*Goes back to home work* ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:56 pm
gonk I can't put make-up on it...it's right where my shirt collars rub. It just comes off onto the shirt! This thing is like 2.5 inches long...*is going to have to wear chainmail necklace for a week* crying

...didn't Shiro and Alucard both have Womanatars?

Chemie, btw, in response to your question about the Art Whore guild chibi banners...they're by Queen of Dorks. xd She's still working on 2 commissions for me...and owes me 7 more. I got 10 commissions from her for bunny slippers.. heart I love her work!

oh, and I was feeling kind of wierd when I wrote this, so forgive if it sounds stupid or wierd...

And yeah, you're right, I don't know how you feel, I just have been close to a similar experience. Thankfully, I broke up with my boyfriend before I found out about his exploits into other womens' lives... stressed and personally, I probably wouldn't trust somebody who did that to me, but I don't know him...so yeah, ultimately, you're the only one that can figure that one out. But I think Deuxia's right...You've had some good experiences with him, right? Even though it hasn't turned out well, you learned and grew during that time. Now you are a new person.  

Songjewel

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:28 pm
Nyome - My soul is soft and fluffy?! o.O Even I didn't know that!

Sj - I know that anti-histamines like Benadryl reduce redness, but I'm not sure if it'll work on hickies.

Yes, I did read everything else, but I'm half-dead right now, so please don't be insulted if I don't address everything. sweatdrop  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games