Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Runescape Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, skilling, non-drama, helpful 

Reply The Runescape Guild
Bank pics! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kail Ritsuka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:35 am
Yeah, how can I search for something that would help me, if I don't know what Im looking for?

Bombi
SilvDragon
Kail of the Shadow Flames
My bad. Im a quest noob, and I have no idea what Trimmed Glorys look like.

Bombi
Kail of the Shadow Flames
Wow, 4 Trimmed Glorys. I never got 1 before.
Kail, that's a salve amulet. sweatdrop

Do you people EVER use the data base on runescape? Like it has EVER thing on there. Here is all the items you can get from clue scrolls, and what they look like.
That's for people who don't know those things already. domokun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 pm
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?  

Salamandra2

BrianSaysRawr!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

String/Enchant the amulets so they can go in the other stacks, and you don't really need both picks (you should sell one).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:15 pm
BrianSaysRawr!
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

String/Enchant the amulets so they can go in the other stacks, and you don't really need both picks (you should sell one).

i got my work cut out for me. >.<

Edit: Making balls of strings is REALLY boring for me. wish ppl sell them. lol  

Salamandra2

BrianSaysRawr!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:42 pm
Salamandra2
BrianSaysRawr!
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

i got my work cut out for me. >.<

Edit: Making balls of strings is REALLY boring for me. wish ppl sell them. lol

It's only 30.

sweatdrop

You can do it! blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:53 pm
Get the wool, than just do it in lumby castle, its very fast...
And sell the addy axe, along with if you want, use the frog tokens...dont have to though. I'd drop the silverlight, isnt much use for it after you beat delrith
Make the ammys, if you can, get a better axe and drop the mith one.  

InsaneKlown69

T3h Do0D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:57 am
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

umm yea u can probbly drop all those holiday items u cna always getthem bak no use in takin up space  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:14 pm
tashi masaharu
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

umm yea u can probbly drop all those holiday items u cna always getthem bak no use in takin up space

you know what? i just realized the yoyo aint there. >.< and mith wc axe is like my lucky ax. i can get almost full inventory of yews and the tree would still be there. also got a rune wc ax. everything requires work these days...  

Salamandra2

Ironclad Pen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Ok, I tried to make one of mine but I have way to much stuff and it didnt all fit....Im gonna ask a friend how to do this but I'll get back to you guys.

Nice banks everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Salamandra2
tashi masaharu
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

you know what? i just realized the yoyo aint there. >.< and mith wc axe is like my lucky ax. i can get almost full inventory of yews and the tree would still be there. also got a rune wc ax. everything requires work these days...

they should make those Random Event Clothes beable to DESTROY and get back from that one guy in Draynor just like the holiday events.
If not It is taking up bank space for f2p.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Salamandra2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:45 pm
Death2thayer
Salamandra2
tashi masaharu
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

they should make those Random Event Clothes beable to DESTROY and get back from that one guy in Draynor just like the holiday events.

i think the only random event items im missing are the camo shirt, zombie mask/boots/shirt, and...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:55 pm
Death2thayer
Salamandra2
tashi masaharu
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

you dont need the money, so you can hand em over to me.  

Uriel Arnauld

Salamandra2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:59 am
Uriel Arnauld
Death2thayer
Salamandra2
tashi masaharu
Salamandra2
User Image

a f2p bank. eek
anything i dont need?

you dont need the money, so you can hand em over to me.

who ever said it was mine? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:55 am
.Endless Illusions.
lHere's my bank =P
User Image
User Image

How do guys keep your bank so organized?
It's so hard and it takes so long!

Henoku

Newbie Noob

Ironclad Pen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:21 pm
wow, thats a lot of stuff. I'll send a bank pic as soon as I can get a good system to.  
The Runescape Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games