Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:08 pm
(( You pretty much left Izumo's name interesting tidbited out. How tragic. ))

As Izumo approached the theatre, small flecks of rain began to drop from the sky. Looking up at the rolling grey clouds, it was easy to see that a storm was on its way. Izumo paid no particular attention to this fact, the cold would bear no adverse affect on him.

By the time he had reached one of the many entrances to the hideout, rain was now pouring down in torrents, lightning flashing, thunder booming. The storm had swept in quickly, much faster than he had anticipated. He noted this small detail, one of many, and continued on.

Inside the air was warm and dry, quite the opposite from when he had been outside. However, the chill remained with him; his clothes were sopping wet. He decided he wasn't going to bother changing them, it would be quite unnecessary. Perhaps the others would disapprove of his choice, as he would drip water all throughout the theatre, but until then he had no worries. Instead, he had made plans to watch the storm. What better vantage point, to, then from the peak of the roof. For the first time in awhile, Izumo was excited about something.

Running hurriedly up the winding staircases, Izumo made his way to the theatre rafters. Once there, he took special care to avoid Shinobu's quarters, he had no need to invade her privacy. Instead, he made his way to the nearest window. He glanced outside of it, letting some water in during the process, and checked for any nearby plateau in the roof, hoping for a point to jump to. No such luck. He proceeded to check the other windows until. eventually, he found what he was looking for.

Standing on the ledge of the window, ensuring he had properly fastened it shut to ensure no rain splashed inside, Izumo prepared to jump. His landing, at best, was shaky. He had almost slipped and fallen down several stories to the ground, which would have been a most unpleasant experience. He began climbing the roof, slowly to avoid incident, coming across several gaps along the way. At one point, he had slipped and began to slide down the roof. Instinctively, he drew out his blades, plunging them through to roof to stop his decent. Of course, should anyone have found the gaps in the roof later on, he would have to fix them. Until then, what everyone didn't know, couldn't hurt them. Using the blades as braces, he steadied himself and began his climb anew. After much turmoil, and several incidents of slipping and sliding, Izumo had made his way to the peak.

Sitting down, he rested after his hard work. Climbing up while the roof was dry, he determined, would have been much easier. Another bolt of lightning shot across the sky, emitting a blinding white light. The echoing thunder soon followed. Soon, thunder was following almost instantaneously, noteworthy as it indicated that the bolts were fast approaching the theatre. As long as they stayed far enough, however, there was no cause for concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:52 pm
Vanslaz
Tao streached out his arms and torso when he heard a quick tapping. Looking up he smiled under his mask and saw his little brother running up to meet him. Tao remembered that he had training to do with him and his mood lightened. It was even better because he had absolutely nothing else to do and no thoughts to bother him at the moment.
Suki , with his mind boggled from all the things going on, rattled his head a little bit and then took his firm posture once again. "Um, I guess we could do our training now," he paused a bit, "I've been waiting to train all day with you Tao-san.." Suki reached for his golden sash, and then remembered he had lent it to Aoki-chan. His hand dangled a bit when there was nothing to grab, and he felt a little silly. But none the less, he kept a prominent resolve to impress Tao.  

The Jashu

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:13 pm
Edaniel
She heard the person coming through the front doors, waited until they passed on, and started up again.

"I seek disinterest. Quiet, if you will, Kuro." she said solemnly, remaining in her hidden position, not yet comfortable of confident enough to emerge. "I'm so sick of everyone here... all so surprised by this news of the 'bearer', they sohuld already know. How insolent... well... regardless of knownledge, you, Kuro, don't seem to care much... and... I cannot stay outside, the storm that's on the horizon will no be a pleasant one... so I am seeking you, one who will most certainyl not be bothersome with questions and accusation."

"If its quiet you want I'm not the one to talk to." He stood up, and streached. Moving back he leaned against the near wall, and closed his eyes. "So, if not the bearer, what do you and I have to talk about?" He crossed his arms "And if you want to talk you need to show yourself." His eyes opened and he looked to the shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:22 pm
Aoki just glared at her older sister. Sure, Aoki was probebly to old to have such childish fun, but who even care, right? She looked younger then she was supposed to look, was much younger than she actually was, what was the difference.

"So what?" She jeered. "If I'm such a disgrace, then what is Chi and Rikku? I can act my age if I need to. It's a way to occupy myself." Aoki sighed. "If we want to make our friends proud, we have to be ourselves. No use trying to be someone we're not unless the mission calls for it. It just makes the mission that much harder if we not only have to worry about the mission, but our appearence to others. Why try to hide who we are Shinobu-onee? Unless we have something to hide..."

Aoki looked up at the roaring, drenching, sky. Sighing and letting the rain drip over her hair, Aoki thought for a second. Her sister was so serious about a mission. But what good is it if they only grew apart? Not only was a mission for the better of their own lives, but it was also so they could understand each other and learn to work as a close team when big missions called for it. It was essential to almost everything that people and things try to work together. So why was it so hard to understand her sister?

Tsubasa Reservoir

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Yue heard the sounds of people going to and fro through the echoing stone halls, but thankfully never saw anyone all the way to her little chapel bedroom. She stripped quickly of her wet things and wrapped herself in a dry cotton kimono, a deep violet field the same shade as her eyes, strewn with tiny sapphire blue flowers. She tied it loosely around her frame and pulled her fingers through her wet, somewhat muddy hair. A heavy sigh escaped her lips. She gathered her wet, soiled garments and tossed them into a basket with some other clothing she needed to clean, then grabbed a towel from a small shelf in the corner of her room and headed for the kitchen.

Once there, she walked straight through to the very back corner. One of the most convenient thing about their kitchen was that the well was inside, with a wooden cover to prevent anyone accidentally falling in. She lifted the hatch and pulled up a bucket of water. Kneeling next to the well, she carefully washed the mud out of her hair. She put the cover back down on the well so she could keep the mud confined to the bucket and out of their drinking water.

When she finished she set the bucket of dirty water aside in a corner. She would have to empty it later, after the weather had passed. The towel soaked up as much water as possible while she made her way back to her room, then when she had got it as best she could, she tossed it in the basket with her clothes.

As she stood there, stretching her sore limbs, her gaze lingered longingly at her bed of soft cushions. She was still exhausted, but there was no way she was ready to face her nightmares again. "I wonder how hard it would be to become an insomniac," she mused to herself. "I must be at least halfway there by now..."

Sighing for what seemed like the hundreth time, she exited her room and started wandering the halls of the opera house rather aimlessly. Rainy days were the worst.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:23 pm
Shinobu sighed listening to her sister go on in on in such a damatic tone, it was such a nuisance sometimes. It wasn't as if she found her sister to be a burden, but Shinobu so perferred the quiet opposed to noice, and Aoki was all about making noise.

She looked down, trying her best to look past the peeved looks Aoki was giving her.

"Look, this mission isn't about playing around, or about having fun, nor is it something to take lightly. Its very important and I want you to treat it as such. Now, please Aoki, I didn't mean wjhat I said about..."

She looked uncertainly behind her and then right to her front, avodiing her sisters gaze.

"...about shaming the other theives, but you've got to be more solemn... don't act like a child, Aoki, because you're not..."

Sihnobu paused for a moment and took a deep breath, lengthening her strides with her legs, considerably longer than Aoki, showing her maturities affect, how that now her sister would need to jog to keep up, and then, slowed to a pace that was agreeable for Aoki's stunted legs.

"I just like the quiet. It's going to be a long trip. Save your energy for when we get there."

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:29 pm
It was almost as if you could hear the smile playing upon her dainty red lips as Melora slowly emerged from the shadows.

"I don't have much to talk about, or rather, it's more of talking that I want you to do, Kuro, if I remember correctly."

Not allowing him time to reply she continued on.

"I want to know about these thieves you live with... are they allways as inquisitive and, to be frank, annoying? So they ever keep to themzelves, or is that a flavour only you, Kuro, bear..."

Melora could remember the one she'd met before, the larger man, perhaps even older than Kuro, in the basement, she'd left from there, never really learnt his name, or atleast, not attributed it to memory.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:10 pm
Nadeshiko looked around. She was somewhere in the theatre's large series of twisting hallways. She needed to pay more attention to where she was going. Maybe then she wouldn't get lost as often. Maybe. But she shrugged as she saw someone else down the hall, heading in her direction. As the other girl drew closer, Nadeshiko noted the violet and sapphire kimono. Is it Yue-san? "Yue?" She skipped forward a few paces until she was close enough to the other thief to recognize her. "It's Yue!" She exclaimed dramatically, throwing her hands up in the air, rather dramatically. "I haven't seen you for the longest time!" She emphasized the word 'longest' to make it seem like an eternity.  

Unwritten Hero

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:10 pm
Yue had been walking almost in a daze when she crossed paths with Nadeshiko, so she was understandably startled to her the young woman calling out to her so... enthusiastically, and for a moment she had a "deer in headlights" expression on her face.

Shaking her head clear, Yue smiled and bowed politely to her. "Nadeshiko-san, so good to see you. I've been wandering for a while and hadn't seen anyone. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who decided to stay inside today."

She took in her surroundings for a moment, then tilted her head a bit quizzically. "What brings you into such a remote part of the theater anyway?" she questioned. Her tone wasn't one of interrogation but more one of idle curiosity.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:31 am
Nadeshiko smiled. She let her hands drop from the air above her head. "It's raining outside! It would be such an odd decision not to stay inside!" She laughed and after, for only a moment, everything was quiet. The patter of the rain on the roof was all you could hear, but of course, Nadeshiko couldn't stand for it. She continued on. "I've been looking for people, too. I can't stand it when there's no one to talk to!" There had been no need to say that; all the theives knew of Nadeshiko's odd need for someone to chat with. Then, she cocked her head, and answered Yue's question. "I'm not sure. I was just looking for someone--anyone-- and I got lost. I have no idea where I am!" She laughed, but skipped around on the spot, seeming unphased by not knowing where she was.  

Unwritten Hero

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:51 pm
[Eheh, sorry Miku, but I noly included the names that are copied from another anime. Some came from inside my mind, purely made-up and some are 'cuz I liked them. For instance, Melora is a name I use a lot. ^^

Izumo's just one of those names from inside my mind, I didn't make it up, I just liked the way it sounds.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:56 pm
Yue nodded and smiled at her energy. She didn't really feel like company, but maybe it would be a good idea anyway. "You're more than welcome to wander the halls with me if you'd like to, Nade-san. I wasn't really doing anything in particular at the moment."  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:17 pm
"Ah, I'd be happy to!" Nadeshiko turned so she was standing beside Yue and facing the same direction. She started walking, still skipping and using her happiness to create her own crazy walk. "Nothing interesting has happened lately with you, then?" She asked Yue.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:28 am
Tao looked down at Suki and smiled. "Ok then Suki, first off we should streach so we don't accidently injure our muscles. Then we can concentrate on basic unarmed fighting." Tao said seriously now, he sat down on the ground and started gently streaching out his legs.
"Just do the usual streaches, from your legs up to your arms and neck." Tao said.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:07 am
Suki nodded in approval then lunged out his leg and touched his toe, stretching his thigh and arm. After finding it a bit difficult to stretch in his black cloak, he removed his and sported his midnight black under shirt and pants which seemed to be made just for training. He paused a bit in thought then continued to stretch with absolute focus, not letting his mind wander to anything around him. Tao had a good sense for training that needed to be done, so Suki avoided trying his own methods while accompanied by him. Then he remembered his task that Aoki had given to him, so while switching to his other leg for the stretch, he asked innocently, "Tao-sama, ..what do you know about the bearer..?" The last words seemed to be forced out, as if he was frightened of the thought. But could an immortal truly be frightened? Is the fear of death the only one that seemed acknowledgable, on its own pedastle, making other fears meager in its comparison? Truly, the thought of giving his pain to another gave Suki the chills.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games