Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:02 pm
Layers... x3 Hmm I dunno I usually use about 5-10 layers... >.>;; Depends on the picture though I suppose. o_O;;

I shall have my own computer soon. whee

Bleh time to research stuff... and make more drafts. e.e  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:23 pm
hi every body im new to the art busness so i could use some pointers  

x_Fire_Element_x

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:49 pm
ninja *I'm working ok*

AD - I've almost caught up to that 30 layer I have 25 right now and the picture is only 75% done and I'll probably add like 10+ more layers to it. But then when I merge some of the layer to shade/blur the lines it should go back to about 25 layers. (Example: The head is made up of 15 layers)

I can't post a screenshot because it will give away the surprise, and don't expect to see it anytime this month because I am very busy now and only work on it during the weekend, so I'm shooting for early October.

*resumes working* xd heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:58 pm
x_Fire_Element_x

Welcome to the biz. (And the guild, I think...) wink

Visit this link for all your artshop/art auction related questions.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

x_Fire_Element_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:03 pm
Sir Langley
x_Fire_Element_x

Welcome to the biz. (And the guild, I think...) wink

Visit this link for all your artshop/art auction related questions.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

thanks
even thouh ive looked there already xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:09 pm
Can't be too careful.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:31 pm
Akahoshi: xd *is supposed to be doing homework too* taking the tail back was probably the best decision anyways. ;_; I've lost at least 50K or so to the bank.
(( ninja new sig? murr~ if it's as special and cute as your random outfits, I can't wait to see X3 ))

Songjewel: o-o;; I guess suggesting sweaters to you in september wouldn't make much sense then...

AD: Indeed it is. 3nodding heart *snuggles up to fluffy soul* 4laugh (( see? everyone likes to touch it! biggrin because it ish teh AD's soul! ^_^

*pokes* ^^;; ))

Chibi Koji: aww ^^;; I know I shouldnt' be talking. xd the whole angelic/white+ blue theme's been done to death...and it really didn't start out this way ;-; but it evolved. Guess it fits her personality. whee

I've never drawn long coats... xd come to think of it, I really haven't drawn for that many people. Mainly just repeat customers. >_>;; I must've drawn about 15 angelic sashes though. =.=

Lavender Tamagochis! xd heart

Memai: xd ~!!! manyome ish very delicate and sensitive. His nipples must only be touched by those that also wear teh blue bow of greatness. :O

Langley: o-o;; how can you just use ONE layer? *dies* (( XD well no...i can't say that. I used to oekaki with only one layer for lineart -and- color. needless to say, I sucked. a lot. xp now I use about 18 I think~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:39 pm
LoL I do the same for oekaki now xd

I find everything way easier to ... I guess 'blend' when it's on one layer, or so.
At most, I'll have 10. And that's for a group picture of some kind, with a few touches and effects here or there.

I just use one layer for all reds, blacks, skin tones, hair, etc. Makes everything all easy...
Then that can vouch for my simple mindedness.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

x_Fire_Element_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:44 pm
Sir Langley
Can't be too careful.
thanx it will help me alot  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:45 pm
Sir Langley
LoL I do the same for oekaki now xd

I find everything way easier to ... I guess 'blend' when it's on one layer, or so.
At most, I'll have 10. And that's for a group picture of some kind, with a few touches and effects here or there.

I just use one layer for all reds, blacks, skin tones, hair, etc. Makes everything all easy...
Then that can vouch for my simple mindedness.
wait are you making a group pic am i gonna be in it  

x_Fire_Element_x

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:54 pm
... No, I was merely trying to better illustrate the way I use layers in photoshop.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:23 pm
Whee free ride home with the bosses girlfriend, getting along with people seems to pay of maybe I should try it more biggrin .

Nyome - Yeah I lost 10k in the bank and then it keep going down to be fixed. So I got super parinod and grabbed it back before it dissappeared and then I'd get in trouble with Dr4g0n and she'd never trust me again and hate me forever. (I doubt she would but I worry) So now it's safe and on my avatar never to be removed no matter what.

AD - If Langley's busy you can always bug me, I'll leave my AIM open just for you, well you and a couple other. (just not now, busy)

I guess I should do my homework now before I forget, so back it an hour or so. heart

Akahoshi

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:26 pm
Langley: xp well you're just special. stop waving your specialness in my face! gonk *feels all saddened* xd ;;

me, I don't "blend" blend... like, I always use airbrush, at a low opacity, so it works out. o-o;; I never know what I have in mind, so I keep things on a new layer so it's easier to delete without damaging the other stuff. ^^;;

hair REQUIRES its own 5 layers. always. >_>;;

Fire Element
: o-o;; if she was, I would peel 2 thousand potatoes to be on it. XD HAH. BEAT THAT. *feels proud* ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:29 pm
*feels like such a n00b right now*....><.....ne...I don't really..CG..but when I do its all on one layer..just to throw in my two cents..><

*waves around* fweee I'm back in action over here.. whee heart

*does something cute*...>.> *cough*

jenna_chan2

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:36 pm
Nyome > Hahaha, it's not specialness. It's feeble mindedness xp
And I'm far too jittery to bother taking care of a million layers.
I jump up and around so often that it's hard enough to pick up on the layer I'm working on when I have just 3. LoL

Gah, I'd really love to do a GASOC group picture... of course, that'd require much time..... time which I do not seem to have at the current moment -_-;;

jenna_chan > Yay for Minimal Layer Users! *proud*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games