Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:12 pm
Leon smiled as he looked at all the students," Good now lets go." He left walking out of the classroom and down the hall to the garden, going under a tree he leaned against it with book in hand as he waited for all the students to catch up slowly.

Fuji looked around before he walked to the pool and grabbed the other's shoulder," Come on! Where have you been? Classes are starting!" He grumbled as he stared at Pensuke. He held the other's wrists as he started to pull him out towards the hallway," Come on." He smirked lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:56 pm
Pensuke was shocked by being suddenly dragged away, but he then straightened himself out and said "Well sorry if I woke up late!" He then got his hand free and tried to avoid any potential hazards. He stared at the many different puddles and cracks, but didn't notice the pole in front of his face, perhaps it was just another spot of bad luck.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:21 pm
"Oh." When she know what his schedule was. "Well it was a plreasure meting you. I'm going back to my pile of work." She pointed to pile of classwork and homework on her desk. From a sertian distance she saw Mr. Leon's class leaving out in the direction to the garden.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:42 am
Inuneko packed his bag full of his books, fit it behind his back. Walking out, he could smell the perfume of Christa looming around the halls. With further inspection, he spotted her pass by and sighed abit. She was taking the previous events way too seriously, even for his case.

The air outside was crisp and clean, the aftermath of a good storm as everything bloomed, drying up the rain upon its foliage. It felt nice breathing something else other than recycled school air or the atmosphere in which his father's castle looms in.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Rextain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:57 am
"Ok" He siad he turned around and saw mister Leon his eyes got big and he ran over to him "Mr.Leon! I'm back! How have you been?"  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff