And... like the symbol of it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:47 pm
*listening to music......*  

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

Skylight Sakura
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:11 pm
. . . Cooking is so fun. . . cooking is so fun. . . now it's time to take a break and see what we have done!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:25 pm
OH!! This isn't food!! *Sweatdrop*  

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

ItamiS
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:33 pm
Skylight Sakura
Oh! I've made Sasori and Deidara edits! (very crappy but they're my first two, and from memory. Sasori, then Deidara are how I made them. Scratch that, they're really really really crappy. Oh well)
User Image

((Sasori has tiny weeny clouds!))
User Image

How do you make those??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:52 pm
ItamiUchiha
Skylight Sakura
Oh! I've made Sasori and Deidara edits! (very crappy but they're my first two, and from memory. Sasori, then Deidara are how I made them. Scratch that, they're really really really crappy. Oh well)
User Image

User Image

How do you make those??
I think you like make them on tektek, and then save them in paint, then edit them.... I THINK!!  

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

Sasori_Kugutsu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Hey there. I am new. I am the Sasori master (Also I love the way you made Sasori, He looks awesome). I don't know who read my request to join so I will just give you a quick run down of who I am. I am Sasori_Kugutsu, A major fan of Akatsuki and their members (except Orochimaru!! I am gald he quit!). Anyways, I know all the members and what has happened to each. I am glad you all let me in ^^ So let me just say THANK YOU!!! I love how you hate Sasuke (mind if I use the other spelling, I don't know if it is okay... Or if you even know what it is, Just say Sa-suke and empahsis that last part and see if you catch on) Anyways, again I am glad to be here ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Sasori_Kugutsu
Hey there. I am new. I am the Sasori master (Also I love the way you made Sasori, He looks awesome). I don't know who read my request to join so I will just give you a quick run down of who I am. I am Sasori_Kugutsu, A major fan of Akatsuki and their members (except Orochimaru!! I am gald he quit!). Anyways, I know all the members and what has happened to each. I am glad you all let me in ^^ So let me just say THANK YOU!!! I love how you hate Sasuke (mind if I use the other spelling, I don't know if it is okay... Or if you even know what it is, Just say Sa-suke and empahsis that last part and see if you catch on) Anyways, again I am glad to be here ^^

*Shakes hand* Hi~i Sasori!! Glad to hear your hatred of Sasuke... things like that always make me smile... *evil grin*  

1lamarag
Vice Captain

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:45 pm
1lamarag
Sasori_Kugutsu

*Shakes hand* Hi~i Sasori!! Glad to hear your hatred of Sasuke... things like that always make me smile... *evil grin*
Twas' I who read your join request!! Sooo I don't really have to read much of that, but Im in charge of the join requests, since Itachi doesnt have the guts to decline...blah blah blah... BUT NICE TO MEET YOU!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:55 am
Moko-Neko
ItamiUchiha
Skylight Sakura
User Image

User Image

How do you make those??
I think you like make them on tektek, and then save them in paint, then edit them.... I THINK!!

Ok, thank you...  

ItamiS
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:23 pm
ItamiUchiha
Moko-Neko
ItamiUchiha
Skylight Sakura
User Image

User Image

How do you make those??

Ok, thank you...
Youre welcome!! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:25 am
TT^TT *Tries hard to bring forum back to life*  

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

Yami Akuma

Durem Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200