Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
What if the story was not only a feud between the Celestial warriors or Sieryu and Suzaku, but of all the Genbu and Byakko warriors as well? That'd be interesting.

It'd be too complicated. My brain would turn to a liquid goo which will ooze out my ears, and then what would happen to the guild?! gonk

that would be interesting 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:41 pm
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
What if the story was not only a feud between the Celestial warriors or Sieryu and Suzaku, but of all the Genbu and Byakko warriors as well? That'd be interesting.

It'd be too complicated. My brain would turn to a liquid goo which will ooze out my ears, and then what would happen to the guild?! gonk

3nodding  

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 am
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

3nodding

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:50 am
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

3nodding

3nodding

biggrin heart 3nodding redface whee  

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

3nodding

3nodding

biggrin heart 3nodding redface whee

yay biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 am
Kureaa44
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

It would be more than interesting, it would be catastrophic! gonk I need my brain!

oh poor u. but i wonder if they all verse each other or pairing teams up. like form an alliance with one of them to defeat each other enemies??? my brain is confused  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

It would be more than interesting, it would be catastrophic! gonk I need my brain!

oh poor u. but i wonder if they all verse each other or pairing teams up. like form an alliance with one of them to defeat each other enemies??? my brain is confused

So is mine, my friend. So is mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm
Kureaa44
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

So is mine, my friend. So is mine.

haha hehe sweatdrop  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Botan16

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Now that would be interesting. that would mean remembering a lot more names though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 pm
Botan16
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Now that would be interesting. that would mean remembering a lot more names though.

true but it would be interesting and cool  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 am
Havn't read it but sounds interesting I'm looking forward to the next anime of it coming out here next week biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:30 pm
Kureaa44
What if Miaka actually ran off with Tasuki?! xd I can imagine that:

Tasuki: He only ever makes you cry, I'll make you happy!

Miaka: Hell yes! Go ahead and try. xp

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted FINALLY !!! WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THEM TOGETHER WHEN I READ THAT PART I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS I WAS SOO EXCITED AND I FELT LIKE JUMPING 20 FEET IN THE AIR!!!!!!

.......but then tamahome ((taka)) and miaka got back together..... TToTT  

itss_siess dude 89

TenguHeart

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm
Kureaa44

lmao that would be pretty funny :3
i love tasuki anyways but he was under that water
spell thing,,, so it wouldnt have been right whee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 am
itss_siess dude 89
Kureaa44

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted FINALLY !!! WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THEM TOGETHER WHEN I READ THAT PART I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS I WAS SOO EXCITED AND I FELT LIKE JUMPING 20 FEET IN THE AIR!!!!!!

.......but then tamahome ((taka)) and miaka got back together..... TToTT

Well, well intentioned or not, he was trying to RAPE HER! I mean, come on! She might be irresistable to any man with a pulse (at least, she is in the manga), but how many times have people tried to rape her? Including Tasuki, about 4. I counted.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas