Submit

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 pm
Hue walk around some more...unable to find Kazara at the moment...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara brushed aside leaves and branches to open the path. She had no idea how long she had been walking, nor any idea on her location. The thought of being lost had crossed her mind a few times during the walk, but she pushed it aside when she put into effect her attributes; her wings. She could just fly out of there if she wanted. Then again she would be leaving Hue here by himself. Kazara was still a little mad at his behavior a while back, and she knew she was being childish, but it was also rude on his part to leave his girlfriend out there alone. "Oh well, at least I have some time to explore." Kazara had come across several breeds of flowers and insects, amazed at the brilliant colors. Her favorite, so far, was a butterfly that held the rainbow on its wings. A flower that resembled a rose mixed with a lily was the color of azure blue with a dash of yellow and orange. "I wish Hue was here to see this with me," she said. Gloom seeped into herself. She was lonely.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:55 pm
Hue then heard something in the brush....he thought it might be some type of animal or something...he went over to get closer look when he saw it was Kazara. He then hurry over to her quickly...but stop a few ways away to cover his mouth...and try not to laugh at her...she was kind of cover with twigs and leaves...he walk over to her with a smile...

"Hey, you had fun exploring while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara squealed and fell to the ground when Hue spoke. Not only did he terrify her to death, but she got real mad. Kazara gave him the meanest death glare she could muster and stuck her tongue out at him, which ruined the angry adult she was aiming for. She looked away with a hump and asked, "Lookie here. Prince Charming comes back to his princess. I'll assume he forgot something."

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:38 pm
Hue really quickly cover his mouth again...but then went over to help her up... and help her out of the brush....once in the clearing..he dusted off the twigs and leaves on her....he was of course still smiling...

"Alright, I know I made you angry. I am sorry about that. It wasn't my intention to leave you like that in the first place."

Hue said grabbing the leaf out of her hair at that moment...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara blushed. Hue always knew what to say to make her feel warm inside. "Thank you," she mumbled, hiding her face from his view. She was embarrassed for feeling like this.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:58 pm
Hue smiled...

"You are very welcome, my princess."

Hue said with a grin this time...and with a timid bow...He knew she was embarrass, but he just loved her expressions...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 am
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara looked into Hue's face seeing the enjoyment in his eyes. A slight smile appeared on her face as she bent down to sweep the forestry from her clothing. "You get a kick out of me don't you?" she asked, knowing full well what Hue's answer would be. It was one thing to know it, but another to actually hear him admit it. As she raised herself up again her smile was confident, waiting for his answer.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 am
(OOC: Edited it....cause I'm bored -.- )
Hue lightly laugh as he stood up right...and with a bright smile...

"Depends..."

He said simply...still with a smile on his face...

"If I made you angry at me. Then I'll stop right now...but I do like any expression that you make."

Hue said with a caring smile as he lightly brush Kazara's hair from her face...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

TrolololLiam strode into the garden, his eyes speeding through everything he could possibly see. They boy's steps were uneven as he paced in. The moonlight reflected nicely on every drop of dew on the grass blades. He came to a sudden stop as the lights from the fire-flies hit his amber eyes. A large, unnatural smile jammed itself into the blonde's face. He danced, jump, ran, skipped, going everywhere and trampling innocent flowers as he thrust his hands repetitively in the air, hoping to catch one of these elusive lights.

TrolololLaughter of the insane began to pour out his body, the kid was in bliss in his sport.  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ - - -ARIANNY JOVANOVICH neekoneekon ↘ ↘

his little whispers
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
neekoneeko" T h a t s a l l I a s k f o r "
love me love me
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
love me love me
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

{WONDERED} WHAT ITS LIKE TO TOUCH AND FEEL SOMETHING

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianny Jovanovich found herself lost, she had received a dorm, Isabelline dorm but they had told her to go explore the grounds as they set it up. The blonde was fairly irritated with the fact that it hadn't already been set up for her, they invited her here and failed to please her. She let out an exasperated sigh and looked for a good place to sit, she needed to do her dirty deed. If it was even dirty here, she didn't know if it was legal or not, nor did she care. She sat herself down on the nice, soft grass, she concealed herself with a row of flowers, dug around her beige tote bag and looked for her baby. Rolled it up and lit it, she took a long inhale and exhale, the horrible feeling in her stomach dying down as she continued. As she finished it off, she felt giddy and pushed herself up with her hands and headed aimlessly for a blonde, she giggled and laughed all the way. "Hey! Hey you!" she called loudly and chortled at the mere sight of him, "I like your face," she stated with a dead serious face before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Everything in Arianny's eyes was as if she were at a movie theatre, so clear and pristine, she felt a bit lightheaded but knew the feeling would subside. She blinked at the blonde stranger a couple of dozen times before a wild grin appeared on her face, "I'm Arianny Jovanovich, I like batman, I hope you do too, because I really love Batman." she stated with fits of rambunctious laughter leaving her speech broken and choppy but she didn't care. At least she wouldn't have if she was sober enough to notice, marijuana had her out of her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

TrolololLiam giggled some more before stopping to turn around. It was like a switch had been flicked, his previous euphoric emotion was replaced by a loathing-expression. She interrupted him. No on interrupts him. It's unknown to what thought this kid may have acted on next, but at the comment on his face the switch was flipped back to it's original position. The grin returned, resembling the Cheshire Cat in ways. "I like my face too!" Liam spread his arms out like a bird about to take flight and twirled, spun and spun over to where Arianny was, until he finally arrived and thew his arms around the girl, mostly for balance. His arms lay on her shoulder as the boy essentially hugged her neck. His face pressed against her's as he whispered, "It's a flawless face, you're lucky to see it, Are. . .Are. . .Are. . . " Like a marionette that was jerked across the stage, the blonde thrust himself away from the girl. "The kettle is south, so you are now Iron!" Lights floated in his eyes as his nonsensical-logic strew from his lips.

The kid took some more steps back to stabilize his far-beyond-repair posture, put his hand in his hips, and declared.
"I am Liam White, gravel at my feet!" The way he spoke was as if diamonds were falling from his lips the way he expected people to hang on to every word. He stood their in triumph, his left arm shaking, like always, the noise inside his head loud as ever.  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 pm

User Image

his little whispers
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
love me love me
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
love me love me
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Arianny found herself laughing once again, tears had welled up in her eyes from giggling to her heart's desire. She was high to a point where she hadn't cared that his face was close enough to hers to be able to smell her weed. She had widened her eyes and wrapped an arm loosely around his waist when he hugged her neck but let go almost right away, she felt the need to wipe her giddy tears away. "Pretty face ~" she sang happily, even when he uttered whimsical things that made no sense, she laughed and continued. "Am I Ironman? I think I might be!" she added with a childishly confused face, giggles erupted from her not too shortly after. She took hint of the fact that they were both blondes, laughing even more for reasons she would never be able to comprehend but as long as she wasn't trying to get him to sleep with her, she didn't care. He seemed a little high himself.

Arianny let out a noise that sounded like a 'pfft' at him asking her to gravel at his feet, "I don't even know what that word means," she stated with chuckle, she was gazing at him with a distant look but her eyes had inexplicable amounts of joy in them. "You're smart, but I like you, we can still be friends," she told him, childish innocence in her voice although she was far from it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

TrolololLiam's face fell at the sounds of her voice, the words only the cilantro on this meal of displeasure. He stood tall, not only angry about the fact that this woman wasn't obeying his commands. He wobbled, nearly hitting the ground. The unnatural body movement would be enough to freak out any average person, and it didn't help that Liam was ridiculously flexible. It was like he was a rubber doll, being bent over by a little, bored kid. The boy stood back up and felt his head bob as his stature returned. "You're no ironman, you're a lowly, insignificant iron. You're hardly warm, hardly usable, usable, usable, not usable." There was no hint of a joke in his voice, his indignation clear.

TrolololAll humor gone, Mr. White now looked down on this child. His head started to quiver,the noise, it grew louder, louder, louder. Fist were thrown down in exasperation, and in his eyes, Liam's world was beginning to tremble as his mind set off on another fit. "I AM SMART, I'M SMARTER THAN YOU, I'M SMARTER THAN EVERYONE. I DON'T LIKE YOU, WHY ARE YOU HERE. WHY DO YOU EXIST. I'M BETTER. . . BETTER. . .BETTER. . . I'M PERFECT, WHY AREN'T YOU. " The kid fell over as his world hit full collision with reality, right into a patch of flame lilies. Their pink-magenta petals danced along his skin peacefully, their touch soothing the kid's rapid heartbeat and wide, violent eyes. After a few content moments of this Liam White flew back up to a sitting position, the most innocent of smiles painted on his face, but the violence not quite cleaned form his eyes. "Yes, let's be friends, Iron!"  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 pm

User Image

his little whispers
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
love me love me
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
love me love me
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Any normal person would have freaked out because of his sudden change in behavior but Arianny wasn't any normal person - if not, she was as far from normal as she could get. She wasn't fazed by him calling her lowly iron, she found it funny and laughed hysterically, dear God, she was whacked out of her mind for being able to stick around him for over five seconds. "Being iron is still useful, you have iron in your body, and look at Ironman, he probably gets bitches everyday, and we have enough iron in our body to make a nail," she stated happily, she completely ignored his outburst of anger and dislike. She probably wouldn't remember him yelling at her as he hadn't done it consistently enough for her to recall after her amazing high wore off. "I am Anthony Edward Stark, also known as Ironman, you have to live with it!"

Arianny stared at him with incredulous, big eyes full of curiosity, if he was as smart as he claimed he was, she had the perfect question to ask him. "Hey, hey Liam, since you're so smart and perfect, can you answer my question?" she asked, her eyes wide with anticipation before wording the question correct in her mind. "If you put a ball into a box and close off the box and there is no way to look at the ball, then how do you know that the ball is really there? What if when you close the box the ball temporarily disappears and then when you look inside the box again the ball reappears for that moment?" she asked rapidly, curiosity evident in her voice, she had hoped he'd be able to answer the question because she never could herself. "Now we're friends~"

◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff